Community > Posts By > pepsiparis

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:37 PM
compitition? lol haha.. and for your info no one clumped everyone into one group

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:35 PM
old newbie so to speak lol and ty

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:33 PM
what do you mean by friendzone? you like someone who likes you only as a friend?

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:08 PM

i am here looking for serious relationship.

I hope you find what you are looking for

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:46 PM
these places are for making friends so bragging bout how you let them build up and ignore them is ridiculous to be honest unless the messages are of sexual nature. i belonged to this site for a long long time when it was just say hi years back. i eventually deleted my account cause of stupidity of some posters in the forums.

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:46 PM
these places are for making friends so bragging bout how you let them build up and ignore them is ridiculous to be honest unless the messages are of sexual nature. i belonged to this site for a long long time when it was just say hi years back. i eventually deleted my account cause of stupidity of some posters in the forums.

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:38 PM
and this is why i never join these sites, your post just confirmed that.

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:36 PM
you know avg has a free version also right?

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:28 PM
i am not a fan of windows 8 but i guess it has its advantages. if you are having a printing problem go to the printer manufactures website and download the correct drivers again. also with win 8 most things you download from the microsoft store are safe just always have a good antivirus. not the mcafee or norton crap that comes preinstalled.

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:27 PM
not sure why anyone uses skype anymore. yes its good but not if you have to buy credits when there are so many other similar things out there like oovoo or viber.

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:14 PM
so it is basically cooked correct? if so wrap tightly and keep in fridge and it will be good for a week or so. If it is real sushi which is raw then eat it same day

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:10 PM
yes

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:07 PM
well id say hang out

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:05 PM
welcome :)

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 02:48 PM
Salem is my new addiction.

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 02:43 PM
pepsiparis, well i got my name from a past gf who i met at a store. while waiting in line to check out she said hi. we chatted for maybe 10 minutes before she checked out. General chit chat. I then asked her if she could go anywhere where would it be. She replied paris, bout that time she bumped her arm on the shopping cart and her pepsi went all over me.

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 02:33 PM
this made me laugh, welcome to mingle lol... but i do agree people have no sense anymore

pepsiparis's photo
Mon 05/26/14 02:26 PM
hey all. newbie here... looking forward to talking to you all :)