Community > Posts By > Iris88

Iris88's photo
Wed 05/28/14 06:49 AM
Please thank God with me.

They attacked me at about 2.30am this morning.

They came in2 my room while I was sleeping. I heard their sound as they moved across the room towards me; as I got up,
I remembered the scripture that says 'He has not given us the spirit of fear...'. As one of them came at me to attack,

I had no choice but to defend myself. I quickly struck! The second one also flew at me. I couldn't believe what was happening.

My neighbours heard the chaotic sound that was emerging 4rm my room and were wondering what was wrong.

I eventually hit the second one too; my hands were stained with blood.They lay still so I wondered if they were still alive,

but when I looked at them on the floor, I found out one was still moving,

I struck again & this time I hit harder in anger. That's how I killed the two giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my blood,

hahahaha.did i get ur attention???

Iris88's photo
Sun 05/25/14 07:02 PM
I was a manchester united fan till death do us apart on the last game loosing to sunderland costing me abt $1200.on my ticket.

Iris88's photo
Sun 05/25/14 06:50 PM
Edited by Iris88 on Sun 05/25/14 06:52 PM
A regular post-man at a small village in the Free State ws retiring at wrk. So on his last day, evry house had prepared him either a present or baked him cookies as a token of thank you for a great service over de years. As dat happenned, he ended up at Joe`s place. Unfortunately joe was not at home. But John (The post man), found Joe`s wife at home. Joe`s wife was so welcoming, he asked john to come upstairs with her, she removed his clothes & dey had sex. Afta dat she prepaired food for him & then gave him $10. John was so suprised wat did he do 2 deserve such treatment. He askd: Thank u Mrs Joe, but wat did I do 2 deserve dis? Joe`s wife: Ooh no, u dnt hav 2 thank me. It ws my husband`s idea. In de mornin b4 he went 2 work I askd him wat must I giv u. He said, f**k! him! give him $10. The food thing was my idea.

Iris88's photo
Sun 05/25/14 06:20 PM
Mmm reply pending....noway

Iris88's photo
Sun 05/25/14 05:02 PM
Hi im new,we we be friends?