Community > Posts By > halfrequired

halfrequired's photo
Wed 08/03/22 07:13 AM
I wonder which site will take-over. Obvyously dateinAsia will benefit, but most people are bloced there for no reason, maybe plenty of fish. MAybe might be worth trying to start new free dating site as mingle2 leaving free dating market might be an opportunity

halfrequired's photo
Tue 08/02/22 05:14 PM
As I see it, Ill be finishing communication with few existing contacts and leave. I dont see user base to be clean enough to pay for this site, ads were OK, but most of UK girls here are actuay scamers from Africa/china, so they are not worth paying for.

halfrequired's photo
Tue 08/02/22 04:36 PM
It Was a long coming, when the number of free contacts was reduced, now it seems that in two days of vysit for one message.
I am not a beauty, and very few real users are, now assuming that scamers simply use nicer profiles/pictures/ descrition, create multiple profiles. I need to contact considerable number of users for a real one to respond. Now mingle was downgraded to coin system meaning that for two days I get one message to send. SO if you cant efectively find a real person to contact as free member can we still call this free dating?

halfrequired's photo
Thu 11/07/19 05:51 AM
Done some adjustements according to the idesa. any other ideas?

halfrequired's photo
Sat 10/26/19 03:29 PM
understanding that both groups have their benefits, and ability to be objective from diferent view-point

halfrequired's photo
Sat 10/26/19 03:27 PM
thanks, I will do

halfrequired's photo
Wed 10/16/19 04:39 PM
I think it was intended to reduce the influence of non-targeted groups on a target group which is often more likely to answer in form applied by flow, with the influencability being beneficial trait of a target in a first place.

As a tech person and quite active on technical forums I do believe that purpouse of forum for opinions is learning the answer to mine question rather then looking for other form of asking (Yes, I am talking about stack overflow). As disused above. the opinions of people who think they know may reduce the value of an info.
You have a right not to follow mine request (it is not an order or a ban)

There is nothing harder then to accept that we do not know something that was being told to us many times, and what attracts women is one of those where we are being told what is nice to tell us, but that isn't always truth

halfrequired's photo
Tue 10/15/19 05:38 PM
Edited by halfrequired on Tue 10/15/19 05:39 PM
https://mingle2.com/user/view/838716

too much info?

Sorry for specifying raters, but as of focus groups views are not same as the views on the opinion of that group