no photo
Thu 09/30/10 08:01 AM
I am on this site to find people to have fun getting to know.. I am not on here for sexual encounters. LOL.. that will automatically eliminate many men from replying to my post...lol... my situation is like this... I am a nurse who also trained in other areas of study. I am married... but I am pretty certain my husband is trying to dump me before long. I would like to just meet people so that when he does .. I already have friends and the transition will be easier for me. I walk when I can.. but have gained some weight. My spouse is on all these dating sites while married to me and always comes across as single or divorced or separated... of which he is none. Which gave me the idea that he is looking for a new lover to replace me since I have gained some weight. I am ok with it because I really do not want a cheater. I will lose my weight ... and be ok.. I just would like some friends I know and have fun with so that my heart can heal. I am not mental in what I am seeing in my husband .. he never calls me to see if I am ok... he walks way ahead of me when we are out and about... and in social gatherings he always goes over to other women and chats them up leaving me by myself. He will not hold my hand .. and he even sleeps in a different bedroom from me so he can go online chats in the early morning.. he is always sending me articles on the obesity of women and articles on flabby sex. I think he is an abuser... I just wanted to be able to readjust to going it on my own before long because all the marks are there that he is seeking to replace me with a new trophy wife... I don't mind really ... because even if I have gained some weight I would still be better off by myself than with a man who tries to destroy women. Just wondered if there we any friends out there who might have had similar things happen to them and would maybe not mind getting to know me as a friend.

no photo
Thu 09/30/10 07:46 AM
Nice to read your posts. I have been accused of being anti social by my spouse. He even bought a book of how to deal with difficult people. LOl... for that very reason is why I don't like hanging out with him... I never bought a book on his disorders .. and there are plenty of them. I like people.. i just don't like the games they pull on each other. There are some people who are genuinely nice... then there are others who just seem that way. I find it is always difficult to sort it out at first because they are so good at "playing" people. I would dearly love to have some good girlfriends to hang out with... but it is easier said than done. I don't want girlfriends who eventually make a play for my husband.. and I have had plenty of this go on. I want friends that if I say .. hey .. lets go hang out down at the beach or go to an interesting place.. they want to go. I walk when the weather is not so hot outside .. I would love to have some great friends who walk with me.. the problem is that many already have friends and they are not willing to expand the circle to allow any more into it. So... because this goes on in the world.. I am accussed of being anti social. If you ask me .. too many are trying to be therapists anymore. I don't mind men as friends... just don't expect sex from me is all. Oh well.. that is how I see it.