Community > Posts By > cynbro

cynbro's photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:56 PM
you can still love them...immensely. but that doesn't mean it's healthy. without trust, it's impossible to be truly happy. you have to be strong enough to walk away. life is too short to settle for less than happy.

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:54 PM
I can only say that there is only one time it has ever worked for me...and that's because we were great friends, but we *both* knew there was no way it would ever work out long term. *LOL* HE was a mess...laugh

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:51 PM

You know, usually it's only one. Then I met a guy who promised to marry me, took me shopping for rings, picked out china...blah, blah, blah..and then for some reason still unknown, he wasn't sure anymore brokenheart. I gave him two chances...and every opportunity in between to change it back. He wouldn't break up with me and he wouldn't commit. Finally told him I wasn't up for a third time around. Life's too short, imho.

:thumbsup: You did the right thing:thumbsup:

Thanks!!! flowerforyou

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:49 PM
What's even more hilarious is when folks start rummaging *right in front of you*...when they could just ask to if you have what they are looking for! slaphead

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:45 PM
UGH!!! I *hate* it when people snoop. explode I have relatives that do that...I guess they think it's ok to just make themselves at home. Makes me want to *not* hide the sex toys on principle...devil

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:39 PM

Always ends with someone getting feelings hurt...
Be it someone finds someone else to be with...
Be it someone ends up liking the other and not vice versa...
Always ends with someone getting feelings hurt...

If you are cold hearted or strong enough for it go ahead... I got a bit of a tiny heart left so no thanks for me...

I totally agree!!!

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:35 PM
You know, usually it's only one. Then I met a guy who promised to marry me, took me shopping for rings, picked out china...blah, blah, blah..and then for some reason still unknown, he wasn't sure anymore brokenheart. I gave him two chances...and every opportunity in between to change it back. He wouldn't break up with me and he wouldn't commit. Finally told him I wasn't up for a third time around. Life's too short, imho.

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:27 PM

welcome,flowerforyou

Thank you! blushing

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:25 PM
Thanks! I appreciate the welcome! bigsmile

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:24 PM
Thanks, SKPCG! happy

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:58 PM
I truly hope so. I thought I found it once...but he changed his mind. So was it the real thing? I just have to believe that as wonderful as it was that there's something even better.

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:37 PM
So I am new here. I appreciate any thoughts you might want to share. Thanks!

cynbro's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:33 PM
So I am new here. I appreciate any thoughts you might want to share. Thanks!

cynbro's photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:15 PM

This afternoon I received an interesting phone call. She asked me if I knew so and so. I did.

I dated this man. I haven't seen him in over 9 mths. I met him online (not this site).

Well, she tells me that she's been his gf for 4 yrs.shocked

She found his pass word and read our emails.

I'm too old for this kind of crap.sad

it seems like it is a closed chapter in your life since you havent seen the guy in 9 mnths, I say keep it closed drinks

I'm with you...keep it closed!

cynbro's photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:09 PM
Option A: Head north to Austin and hit downtown with some friends

Option B: Stay home in my pjs and drink champagne with my kitty cats.

Lots will depend on how the "return to work" goes...

cynbro's photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:02 PM
well, this kind of fits my pattern. i have dated so many different...and here I mean *way* different...guys but they all turn out to be the same *shrug*. hoping to break it someday...

cynbro's photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:37 PM
:smile: Just trying something new. Hopefully I'll make a lot of new friends.