Community > Posts By > sasha50

sasha50's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:31 AM
Yes it does sux but when one finally accept it wasn't meant to be and it's a big world out here if you only believe there is some one waiting for you it's up to you to move on or cry a river of if only or I wish not meaning to be so blunt but life goes on, knowing how she feels would you really want to be in a loveless relationship

sasha50's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:24 AM
The question is how can you love someone whom doesn't love you, know your self worth and the rest will follow you will always be the one hurting if you don't take your time and stop loving for all the wrong reasons

sasha50's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:17 AM
So true

sasha50's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:16 AM
Yes finally someone understands and know

sasha50's photo
Thu 05/22/14 09:10 AM
I sincerely know what you mean like omg, what is going on and why me OK great doctors looking out for you and you're right no amount of meds will ease the pain, only time and you must try now to move on what's done is done,while she its enjoying life yours is at a standstill every day someone is going through something and it's really hard to smile when the eyes are not smiling and the heart is broken
,try to join a support group or get a pet one thing I've learned is a pet will always give unconditional love and let that be your therapy or just rediscover you and try to once again enjoy life i wish there was a book about the trials and tripulations of life and that thing called love i hope that you can one day get back on your feet good luck

sasha50's photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:39 AM
We all need a true friend indeed, so hard to find these days plenty of associates but real friends where would you like to start?

sasha50's photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:26 AM
Now That sounds really nice get a couple of women together and explore, single women only why not

sasha50's photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:15 AM
Hi I would like to put my input if I may. Sometimes most women don't know what love is and go looking for love for love for all the wrong reasons, and if they would only learn to love themselves then they will know there self worth, and most women don't want to be alone so when someone is showing some; kind of attention it feel good to be wanted even if it's negative, by the time he is done sending her on that emotional roller coaster she is no longer good mentally for herself let alone another, and the damage is already done so when a decent guy does come along she will never know it because she has been broken and it will take a strong man to show her otherwise, then and only then will she begin to heal, trust and hopefully love again, some just don't know what love is so if you don't know how can you love another if you can't even love yourself and it started from home that is if she ever had one that was not border line dysfunction.. I hope this has answer your question