Community > Posts By > jackalopeknight

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:08 PM
sick its so true and amazing how idiots can B.S. to get a job, but can't even tie their shoes.

:banana:

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:42 PM
:laughing: I was a pirate, and I will be again. just as soon as I can get the Jolly Roger out of hockspock(sound pervers, but its not)spock

and when I do I'll wake up the foodog, call in the bunny with the pancake helmoops (again, sounds pervers, but is not)and proceed to loot and pilage that Denny's I'm banned from.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:22 PM

Try talking to women. Find out what they want. It isn't that difficult.

good idea!....if....only they knew what they want! rofl

So, you're assuming all women don't know what they want?

I am not assuming, I am stating.

Why even start this thread? You're just going to argue with any women who responds if she says she knows what she wants.

now we are getting somewhere, so you are saying that women like to argue :tongue:

waving I know what they want, they want to play mind games with you until you figure out what they want. thats why they end the arguement with "you just don't get it".what
they like to take things that need no logic, twist it around into a collosal waste of time. then get mad at you if you don't see the effort she made.think

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:01 PM
slowrideshades

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:57 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Tue 12/30/08 05:58 PM

10) Have to change calendar;
save them, after 12yrs you don't have to change them.:wink:
9) Time to clean the house again;
optional.sick
8) All the boring New Year’s Eve shows taped from the East Coast.;
If they want to make the TIME ZONE more interesting they should start in Guam.yawn
7) Resolutions;
made a resolution to not make anymore resolutions, and I'm still keeping it.:tongue:
6) All the Year in Review Shows;
didn't watch any of the shows this year, the review shows are a good way to catch uplaugh
5) Have to remember to put a different year on checks;
you can save alot of time by post dating them all for 2010bigsmile
4) Stupid party hats;
they burn real gooddevil
3) Time to take down all the decorations;
they burn real good toopitchfork
2) Have to listen to Old Lang Syne;
who?spock
1) Time to start finding all the receipts to file taxes;
this is America, you don't have to do your taxes. just get a new identity. Its easier and cheaperslaphead

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:17 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Tue 12/30/08 05:19 PM

I believe it was Napoleon that said "History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon." Learning from past mistakes is what its all about, but dont forget the good times when you do. Even a bad relationship can have its moments. =)

I'm sorry, I have to point out that Napolean tried to kill himself with expired poison. I also must drink in the irony that his fate was met by his wife. no pun intendedhappy

:banana:

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:54 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Tue 12/30/08 04:56 PM
smokin I just saw one....oops, they got her. never mind.

:banana: :banana: :banana: p.s. anyone know how to smoke banana leaves.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:32 PM
drinker I'm going to pay my rent, If theirs anything left, I will buy rum. How's bout you's?

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:25 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Tue 12/30/08 04:27 PM
:tongue: take my time? Time is fleeting, it turns into days that turn into years. I've stopped counting the years. maybe thats why I keep forgetting how old I am.

:banana: I like popcorn, these days its harder to get out of my teeth.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:46 PM
laugh he must be good, she's tellin everybody.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:36 PM
:wink: The common eye sees only the outside of things, and judges by that. But the seeing eye pierces through and reads the heart and the soul, finding there capacities which the outside didn't indicate or promise, and which the other kind couldn't detect.

:banana: "Joan of Arc"

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:59 PM
noway its nice to be optimistic, if you keep in mind that the winners are the ones who get to write history, the ones who don't get to repeat history:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:36 AM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Tue 12/30/08 11:56 AM
laugh Hi the four seasons in chicago are:

Almost winter;

Winter;

Still winter;

and Construction;

to paint a better picture, on say a heavy snow day, you start buy waking up 3-4 hours before you have to be anywhere.
put on 3-4 layers of clothing, grab a shovel and start bigging a trench from your door to your car, then dig out the car.
at this point you may find that the car lock is frozen, you could stand there in the wind chill trying to heat up the key with a lighter(better to use amona in a squirt bottle).
final; after getting in your car, put the key in the ignition, take note, when you turn the key your car is going to speak clearly and in fluent english..."HELLNO.NO.NO.NO.NO....", try it again"NO.NO.No..".

if this happens, do not worry, there is still hope. the only time there is no hope is when turning the key makes the dome light dim out.

if that does happen, at this point you should have a good reason for calling off work.

hope that helps.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:57 PM
bigsmile High, I'm not a gay woman, but I'll give it a try.

Don't you just dig this dancing banana, lmao.:banana: :banana: :banana: lol

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:33 PM
:smile: Hello, see I responded.

I love this dancing banana:banana:

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:09 PM
frustrated when it is said "looking for a good man" it seems to imply "good looking" or "wealth" on top, and nice/smart/funny/personality all at the bottom.
You really looking for a good man, look at the end of the line, they always finish last.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:49 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Mon 12/29/08 01:51 PM
frustrated What is the idea of a good man, it tends to very from person to person?

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:36 PM
smokin Hi, love the collar.

1 2 3 5 Next