and yes it is nice to have family from here

mokaramany's photo
Wed 06/18/14 07:03 AM
thank u very much
u r right smile2

mokaramany's photo
Wed 06/18/14 06:59 AM
thank u all for caring
i left for a while but iam came back with new thoughts and still searching :wink:

mokaramany's photo
Sun 06/08/14 01:27 AM

No

most clear answer thank you

mokaramany's photo
Sun 06/08/14 01:27 AM

Must of been awesome phone sex lol but totally, undeniable infatuation

there wasnt about sex but i agree with you infatuation
thanks

mokaramany's photo
Sun 06/08/14 01:25 AM
However,I don't think it's love

thanks

mokaramany's photo
Sun 06/08/14 01:24 AM

Maybe you need to get out more?

u r right:smile:

mokaramany's photo
Sat 06/07/14 07:54 AM
career is my choose because it gives the life its meaning it keep you on the way of your dreams including even sex , :heart:

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 01:32 PM

I have had a similar experiences. Afterwards i have missed them a lot. I dont get that feeling with everyone and i suppose when it happens its not something i want to let go of. I dont believe it to be love. I think that takes time but to me it means the potential could be there. I think it needs time and being around each other.

thank u that is really true

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 12:13 PM

HI I WENT AND READ YOUR PROFILE , ALL YOU ARE OFFERING IS QUICK SEX. NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO REPLYS LOL

hihih yes i read that also you need to find another way of explain what you want

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:36 AM

"can you love some one from one chat ?"

maybe you can Mokar....but the chances of both people falling in love from just one chat, are about a million to one.....you probably scared her away with the "L" word....

hihihi i didnt say the word to her we were talking about each others life so i didnt scare her

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:36 AM

Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?....

lust/infatuation must drive these thoughts, maybe isolation

hihihi that didnt happened we didnt say any thing about love we was talking about each other i liked the way she think with and we almost have same habits same traditions nothing about lust or love happened in our chat

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:27 AM

Yes.. of course.. Some people touch ur heart.. Though on one chat it should be hard to name it love but it could be a sort of start of attachments..

may be you are right

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:25 AM

Yes.. of course.. Some people touch ur heart.. Though on one chat it should be hard to name it love but it could be a sort of start of attachments..

may be you are right

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:24 AM

1 ?????? I think you forgot a few zero's.

yes it was only one but for 7 hours

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:04 AM

"can you love some one from one chat ?"

That is not love. That is infatuation.
to be honest not sure but she really touched my heart

mokaramany's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:00 AM
it is hard to believe that but it happened to me , i didn't see her we just talked once and she disappeared i feel disappointed feel missing her don't know any data to find her i know it is strange am i alone in this ? :smile:

mokaramany's photo
Thu 06/05/14 03:32 AM

traurig, if your boyfriend blocks you anywhere, anytime I would be seriously doubting the sincerity of his feelings for you, if there is any problems in a relationship its all about communication, communication and communication, not blocking.

u r right communication is every thing in the relationship whatever this relationship was

mokaramany's photo
Thu 06/05/14 03:17 AM
love because it never die

mokaramany's photo
Thu 06/05/14 03:13 AM
hihih that sounds good
i will go for a tour around the world will visit every single country and choose my girl friend from this tour and come to live here in marasa alam in egypt
woooooooooow so nice dream happy happyhappy

Previous 1 3 4