Community > Posts By > mokaramany

mokaramany's photo
Sun 06/01/14 07:23 AM

Thank you for your story, I will meditate on this.
you welcome and iam interested now how we can warn other from fall in the same playing people can we share names and stories or what?

mokaramany's photo
Sun 06/01/14 07:21 AM

This has happened to MOST people. Nothing new. I don't know. Just trust your instincts. And don't reply to every bit of mail sent to you. Use your judgement wisely.
thank you very much :smile:

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/31/14 05:26 AM
Edited by mokaramany on Sat 05/31/14 05:26 AM
well she was sanly we full in love together same time 5 years amazing story of love without touching her i called that virgin love but she was worth better than me . i wish she find some won deserves her :cry:

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/31/14 05:18 AM
in my opinion the honesty should be from both sides if they are searching for long relationship they should be totally clear even they do mistakes

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/31/14 04:23 AM
see alot of peole watch and leave with no advise

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/31/14 01:51 AM

ooo u lucky playboy rofl hahahhaha
that wasnt an advise your laugh will not help here

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/31/14 01:36 AM
yes iam not here from too long but all what i got was playong girls i dont know why iam trying to be honest clear i know iam good guy looking good caring and not seeking for sexual relationship really want your opinion if iam searching in the wrong place then i can move on .
pls help if you care thank you all

mokaramany's photo
Wed 05/28/14 02:07 AM
really feel sick how ever iam just here from few days iam searching for smart girl who wanna a honest relationship may be friends may be more i dont know iam searching for my soul mate didnt find here in egypt so may be that is another place any help pls??????explode

mokaramany's photo
Tue 05/27/14 07:59 AM
hi there searching for distance relationship only friends wanna to recognize different minds thank you

mokaramany's photo
Tue 05/27/14 07:44 AM
hi there any one will visit egypt and wanna meet kind friend who will help for nothing it will be pleasure to help you and be friends

mokaramany's photo
Sun 05/25/14 10:20 PM
some times i thinking really to leave my world behind me and start from another country whatever where this country fresh start sometimes needed especially when you feel so lonely between your peoplebrokenheart
so different in mind and just wanna feel some one cares about you and you also care about him :smile:
true feelings always come out without control

mokaramany's photo
Sun 05/25/14 06:09 AM

Wow.. do I have the perfect mingle member..4.u.. she keeps messaging me.. if I talk to anymore women on this site.. she's going to fly over here.. and break my phone..laugh .
. sounds like you two would be perfect for each other..laugh .jk
thank you i can handle this my self :wink:

very mature moka, and that's only after a minute of talking to you. hahaha! nice one buddy!
hihihihlaugh iam a good learner and i think you are good teacher thanks alot

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/24/14 02:29 PM

Wow.. do I have the perfect mingle member..4.u.. she keeps messaging me.. if I talk to anymore women on this site.. she's going to fly over here.. and break my phone..laugh .
. sounds like you two would be perfect for each other..laugh .jk
thank you i can handle this my self :wink:

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:51 PM

Which one am I? Wait, I may not wanna hear it. frustrated :P
hihihih

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:50 PM

it comes with how much you've experienced about love at your age. your understanding of love might be as for now shallow as you may not have gone through the "rocky" road of being in a relationship yet. i don't know, sorry, i'm just guessing.
in time you will learn to let loose a bit, being jealous doesn't prove you're "in-love" sometimes it means you can't just trust the person.
hihihih it looks like you know me really i didn't go in alot of relations just one or may be two thank you very much wish you accept my friendship also

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:50 PM

it comes with how much you've experienced about love at your age. your understanding of love might be as for now shallow as you may not have gone through the "rocky" road of being in a relationship yet. i don't know, sorry, i'm just guessing.
in time you will learn to let loose a bit, being jealous doesn't prove you're "in-love" sometimes it means you can't just trust the person.
hihihih it looks like you know me really i didn't go in alot of relations just one or may be two thank you very much wish you accept my friendship also

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:48 PM

you are completely right yes i think it came from insecurity because really when iam in love iam being crazy of my girl

You should sort that out before trying to find someone.
Seriously.

Agreed.
hihihi agree with yours thanks

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/24/14 01:46 PM

you are completely right yes i think it came from insecurity because really when iam in love iam being crazy of my girl

You should sort that out before trying to find someone.
Seriously.
thank you i really will take it in consideration

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/24/14 11:58 AM

after hii to every one searching for some girl who will be my princes for too long iam not liar or cheater i want to start a new life with some one who cares note that my problem iam really jealous man hihih

I would hazard a guess that you have just ruled out 99% of the girls on here, the other 1% are stupid.

thank you

mokaramany's photo
Sat 05/24/14 11:53 AM

Criollo99