Community > Posts By > GRX

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:37 PM
Edited by GRX on Wed 12/03/14 03:39 PM

Can a relationship with two different religions and cultures be successful? Ex. Christian/ Muslim.... Has anyone ever been in a relationship like this or maybe considered this type of relationship? Any success stories? Seems to be plenty of negative ones. Only respectful replies please.

I've been irreligious all my life but every woman I've ever known were believers.

It never caused a problem...

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:15 PM

I think "Amazon" is a good term. Wonder Woman is one :-) & we generally don't put up w/anything we don't want to b/c we can't be intimidated physically by most men.

On the downside, I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't ever be picked up & carried anywhere by a man. It's just annoying to have to reject men who I could pick up & carry!

It would be so nice to be w/a man who makes me feel literally protected b/c he's much taller & has a strong build.

LOL; Haven't met a man yet that can pick me up or make me feel protected. Most guys are shocked by the muscles I have as a woman but then again I do weight lift where as the men I meet don't do much more than sit on the couch and drink beer. laugh

Are you sure? Perhaps they weren't show-offs. Personally, I wouldn't pick a woman up for no reason.

That would be rude...

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 01:52 PM
I don't love or hate my job, it's just a way of paying bills. I only talk and think about it when I'm at work, where it gets my fullest attention. When I'm on my own time, I prefer to talk and think about other things...:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 01:47 PM
Sweatpants, sweatshirt, boxers, T-shirt, socks, and hiking shoes.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 10:42 AM

A way to a mans heart is through his stomach

What do you think about that??

It's not true for me...

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 09:56 AM
Edited by GRX on Sun 11/30/14 10:07 AM

a optimist will die sooner... then a pessimist ...

what do you think about that ... some say anger keeps you alive longer ... they did a study and it showed pessimist stayed alive longer ... no ...I do not believe every thing hear or off the internet lol

your thoughts ...

Who were "they"?

Behind most studies, there's usually some agenda. It's always interesting to see who's funding these studies and figure out what their long term interests were with the results of that study. It's often financially driven, directly or indirectly. happy

And a couple weeks later, a competitor will fund their own study, which will show different or opposite results.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 09:42 AM
I don't expect to find anything here...

It's just some place to log into at night after work or when I'm home on the weekends.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 09:41 AM

who wants my number.? looking for a relationship.! :)

I do, I do...waving

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 03:44 PM

Is the God of Israel the God of all? Your sincere opinion please

I am of the sincere opinion that there are no deities.

The belief in them are a man made superstitions. happy

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:17 PM
Are we there yet?

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 04:14 PM
I don't pray but I hope it all turns out well for you. :smile:

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 06:35 AM
Edited by GRX on Thu 11/27/14 06:34 AM

If u do buy gifts ,outing and sharing good time together and giving yo partner love does it satisfy true???

You should have asked me a couple of years ago when I still knew the answer to those type of questions...

Now? indifferent

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 04:19 PM
Edited by GRX on Wed 11/26/14 04:16 PM

Write something good or bad/+ve or -ve about you.
I like challenge in my life.smile2

I never betray what's told to me in confidence.

no photo
Mon 11/24/14 03:02 PM

for me, narcissism is an extreme turnoff

by that I mean those who meet the definition of having NPO(narcissistic personality disorder)

but personal taste is different for all(obviously, making it 'personal')

just as some are drawn to 'roughnecks' and others to 'gentlemen'

is there anyone who finds themself drawn to the narcissist?
(whether proud of it or not)

**Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

---http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/CON-20025568?p=1

Most everyone I've ever known has shown some narcissistic traits/behavior at one time or another, myself included. Even though most of them weren't typically narcissistic. The question for me is, how far do they take it, and how much am I willing to put up with? With every individual, the answer could be somewhat different.

I'd rather date someone who can at least acknowledge some of her faults and admit that she's not perfect rather than someone who thinks that she's 110% flawless 120% of the time. :smile:

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 02:13 PM

Does someone's real name play a role in dating or not dating for you?
.. for me names are kind of organic, not always a good thing ..

And do nicknames on dating-sites affect you or is it just pictures for you? Logical that 'sexygirl' or 'toyboy' or 'fluffy' would either attract or repel. What I mean is more the 'R730PR' type of name or 'treedoor'. Does such a name put you off, regardless of the picture?

I tend to skip anyone with the same name of boyfriends or partners I had in the past ..

Also, my ex and my son had the same name .. and so did his daughter slaphead
Let's say it was Chris, Chris and Christine ..
Every time I called "Chris", there were 3 people replying "Yes?!" or "Which one?"
Okay, real handy!
So no more Chris for me, just my son, please! (that's not the real name, example)

The real name would have no bearing on who I date. The online name would have to be something outrageous to cause me pause. Even then, I'm not sure it should be taken too seriously.

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 01:55 PM
The ability to edit photos on the regular site is a plus, but the pictures are a bit small and there's no captioning capability that I'm aware of..

I hardly ever use the mobile site.

no photo
Thu 11/20/14 03:45 PM
Edited by GRX on Thu 11/20/14 03:44 PM
I've never understood the appeal of cybering over the computer. Some women I've known were more into it.

I'd rather just wait for the real thing.

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 02:01 PM

you know upfront that the date isn't the one you want?

Some say you should anyway, unless of course he/she really makes you feel 'eewwww', because A) you get out there where you might meet someone who is right. And B) to keep working or "maintaining" your dating skills.

Okay, fair enough argument. But still ..
For me it's mostly them being shorter. I know upfront that that is not going to work out for me. But do you still date shorter men? Is it fair to them?
Or do you guys maybe date a taller woman with similar feelings, just doing it to get out there, but not being into them.

How do you deal with this? you just go out and have a good time, or do you only go out with ppl that could become more than just a date?

If I knew there was no potential before the first meet/date, I wouldn't bother going. If I discovered during the date/meet that it wasn't going to work out, I'd be as pleasant as I could and finish the date.

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 01:57 PM

She would be my kind of woman. :heart:

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 06:02 PM
I have more than one type of voice. At different times of the day, it can change.