Community > Posts By > GRX

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 01:28 PM

..omg.. Walmart.. ok first let me start by saying this... I'm looking for a consensus.. this is international this site..yes...ok... so where you live.. they have a Walmart right..?...
.. how long is the line at your Walmart.. you know when you're going through the checkout...

.. I live in Canada.. we have Walmarts..
.. these big superstore chains..
with approximately 30 to 40 checkout counters... but sure as there is fuzz on a peach.... every time I go into one..... the only have maybe 5 or 6 check out's open.... even on a Saturday... when they're extremely busy.... 6or 7 check outs open only...
.. is it just here in my city ... or has any one else come across this issue...

.. why do they have 30 check outs... if they never use them.... yes feel free to rag on Walmart... I love to waste their CEOs time.. make him stand in line up all day... to buy my goods..

Some people at Walmart, or stores in general, act like they never want to leave. I'm all about getting in and out of there as soon as possible since I don't enjoy shopping.

A debit card and self checkout usually has my stuff bagged with a receipt in hand in less than 15 seconds on a busy Saturday. I save an additional minute by sprinting up and down the stairs when entering and leaving the store, While the masses are herding themselves onto the slow moving escalator. From the time I leave my car, to the time I return? Approximately 2-3 minutes, depending on how long it took me to find the item/s I was looking for...

Doesn't Canada's Walmarts have self checkouts, Or do you feel that it's an inconvenience to have to use them?

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 02:46 PM
Edited by GRX on Tue 11/11/14 02:47 PM
I like all of those things but I'm not a breakfast person.

Someone else can have my waffles and pancakes.

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 06:46 AM
Need coffee...

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 05:48 AM
Edited by GRX on Mon 11/10/14 05:50 AM

Name 5 items in your refrigerator.

Cheese
A gallon of 1% milk
Eggs
Carrots
Apples

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 05:39 AM
I don't have any expectations. Whatever happens, happens.
Or doesn't...

no photo
Fri 11/07/14 04:45 PM

What are your views on euthanasia ..

Do you feel it is your right to choose how and when you die

If a loved one were to succumb to a progressive disease like motor neutrons where there is no cure and it severely impacts on their quality of life .. Would you consider assisting them to die

I know legally in most countries euthanasia is against the law . .. If we have free will and the right to decline treatment .. Should we have the right to end suffering.

I wouldn't choose that option for myself, but I'm not generally opposed to it. I wouldn't take it upon myself to give the OK for someone else's suicide unless they made it clear that it was what they wanted beforehand.

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:39 PM
Okie dokie. love

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 07:17 PM
Aww shucks. blushing

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 06:57 PM
Edited by GRX on Fri 09/26/14 07:06 PM

(OhGoodyItsTheTwoWordGame)

Missed me?

Yes indeedy. happy