Community > Posts By > BagelGirl

BagelGirl's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:02 PM
ok thanks for all the answers (addressing the guy above me).
I like just using the regular search function. Its better now that I learned I can turn off the function where it shows the guys I am looking at them. Before I turned it off many of the guys I would look at would send me a message. Every time I went looking around my mailbox would explode.
I'll eventually learn the ends and outs of the place.

BagelGirl's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:46 PM
Edited by BagelGirl on Fri 12/26/08 01:47 PM

I see too many pictures of guys showing me their underwear.

I have decided to ignore the mutual match function because I dont get the point of it. Especially since it supposedly randomizes the guys who said yes with just random guys from nowhere. I want to know if I am answering a guy who said yes to me as a match before I give him my mutual match answer.

So if I dont click any of the answers then what do the guys see as my answer? If they see nothing isn't that the same they see if I click no?

BagelGirl's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:39 PM

Welcome back Bagel girl....

Treadmill. Go to samsclub.com

back where? I never left. I only deactivated my profile for a few minutes because I was curious to see what the function did. I think I might deactivate when I know I am going to be gone for a few days in order not to get backed up on my mail. I wont delete, I will just deactivate.

I did see that some people started saying mean things about me after they thought I was gone. oops

BagelGirl's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:16 PM
I know you said you looked on craigslist but did you advertise for one on craigslist? Thats the best route to go. Put up a free add asking for a used treadmill.

Ebay has some the last time I checked.

BagelGirl's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:10 AM
You say you love me but I know youre just saying it to gets some nookie. grumble

BagelGirl's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:26 PM

Who wants to be cured of desire?

Who wants to be cured of desire
Cured of heat and passion and lust on fire
Who wants to live the life of a drone
A life without love and a life so alone

Might our life be full of happiness and contentment
If not for the lost love for which we harbor resentment
If this person we had never come in contact
Might we now not have this sadness we so strive to counteract

Our soul wishes to be free to love
The one we yearn for and so often dream of
Unfortunately we will never be in that dreamy place
Due to faith go awry we will never again feel that perfect love's warm embrace

Does this mean we no longer wish to feel the painful yearning
For the one with which our heart is always burning
No, because it's this heart ache and turmoil which makes us feel so alive
The unrealistic hope of a dream realized which helps us survive

BagelGirl's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:10 PM
So why dont you email the young girls if they are your audience? Most young people have old people as parents so dissing old people wont win you many girlfriends.

BagelGirl's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:44 PM
Edited by BagelGirl on Thu 12/25/08 09:44 PM
To the car guy right above me (no no, now he is 3 above me). If guys have no pictures or 1 or 2 pictures and if the guys are too shy to write anything in that little blog space then how do the guys expect to get the gals attention?
I think I am just going to ignore that mutual match and use the regular search feature.

BagelGirl's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:30 PM
I dont know where this topic goes so I am putting it here. So, I am clicking on the mutual match thing you guys got going here. Here's what I dont get. Many of the guys have pictures of cars or cartoons and not much else in the way of pictures. These same guys have nothing written down in their profile blogs.

Now how am I suppose to know if I am a mutual match if there is nothing to see or read? Am I suppose to mutual match myself with just a picture of a car or a cartoon?

Q2? Whats the difference between clicking a yes and a maybe on the mutual match? If I click maybe who then decides if the guy and I match?

BagelGirl's photo
Thu 12/25/08 08:43 PM
You mean by email on one of these dating places? That conversation could take weeks. You say hi then the girl says hi then you message back and say how are you then the girl messages back and says she is fine. If the people dont log in everyday the conversation could take weeks.

Why not say more than hi in your email? If you wrote only the word hi on a piece of paper, folded it and put it in an envelope then put a stamp on it and mailed it to some stranger would you expect a response?

BagelGirl's photo
Thu 12/25/08 08:10 PM
Nooooo
I like Christmas. It's the only time I get off from work.