Community > Posts By > Sweetbeck

Sweetbeck's photo
Tue 05/20/14 05:49 PM
Dam kid you have a good head on your shoulders about women keep that attitudehuh ohwell explode :smile: and you will go far

Sweetbeck's photo
Tue 05/20/14 05:44 PM

Hey man...I know exactly where you are coming from....the thing about "normal" is- everyone has their own definition of it. Nobody's perfect...therefore, everybody's perfect...at least, for somebody. I do understand what you mean though, I too have dated some "fruitcakes" ha ha ha ha!!! I think a lot of times people just get nervous when they first meet someone...especially women(no offense ladies) women are, and many will agree with me, generally wired by their emotions. The key to success in finding exactly what your looking for is not telling them what they want to hear. When I'm talking to a lady, I generally start off by not showing any emotion, I maintain eye contact(if in person) and I ask them questions pertaining to my standards as far as desirable traits. Being a very conservative, old fashioned guy, I'm very straight forward. I'm polite, but I I know what I want. When I ask them questions, if their answers do not match up to what I'm looking for, I do not hesitate to tell them that I'm seeking compatibility and I just don't think that we should waste out time. Sometimes they take it well, sometimes they don't, the bottom line is- you've weeded out what does not meet your standards. This can often be very difficult for some if the woman is very attractive in appearance, but like anything else, you must maintain discipline. Now I understand that looks are likely to be included in your standards, and rightfully so.....I too want an attractive lady, who doesn't? Lol? It often comes to reason though, if you work really hard at it, and do it right, be patient, and use your head, you can find and have all of your desirable traits. You can find the woman of your dreams!!! Someone who will like you for who you really are, someone you will really like for who they are, a lady you can take pride in!! I hope this helps you find what you are looking for. Good luck happy