Community > Posts By > lantech19446

lantech19446's photo
Fri 02/20/09 09:57 AM
I think his parents should be charged with a hate crime for keeping the last name kocmit does anyone know if this was an all male strip club?

lantech19446's photo
Fri 02/20/09 09:54 AM
yea I have to agree with urg04es but the answer you get may surprise you there is a phenomenon among men who understand woman so well that they hit the "friend zone" really quickly and so there is a timing issue of ok do I become friends first in hopes of becoming more, do I give up completely and let the woman find me or do i just constantly defeat myself trying to find love and winding up with a best friend. The activity partner is the perfect solution it's dating without dating so it can be mutually defined as either casual dating or just hanging out depending on the couple, however with some men it depends on the mood and if they feel that hanging out is going well and are particularly horny one day the definition of activity partner may change very suddenly.

lantech19446's photo
Fri 12/26/08 08:05 PM
I used ubuntu for 3yrs now I'm using a mac and the funny thing is i work at a windows sys admin. The best thing is microsoft tech support runs unix machines because they can't afford to crash lol and when i'm troubleshooting many of the problems on a network i find linux offers a much better array of software based on monitoring and repairing network settings.