Community > Posts By > galielove

galielove's photo
Mon 05/19/14 07:55 AM
In uganda it was made ilegal last month and we have already received threats from OBAMA to stop all forreign aid USA has been offering us.Thanks to china are ready to help us with no strings attached..

galielove's photo
Mon 05/19/14 07:43 AM
I go with Brand, sometimes jealousy is out of selfishness

galielove's photo
Mon 05/19/14 04:18 AM
Aboss said to his secretary. "i want to have sex with u,i will make it very fast. i will throe $1000 on the floor by the time u bend down to pick it i will be done. "she thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend told her, do it but ask for $2000 and pick up the money very fast so he wouldn't have the time to undress..So she agrees. Half an hour goes by so the boyfriend decides to call her, he asks,what happened?she responds,"The bastard used COINS i am still picking and he is still f****ng.

galielove's photo
Mon 05/19/14 03:49 AM
Haahahaha...Leigh2154 the question got to ur nerves..Umh lets respect ur reasons but the truth is age is just a number,its maturity that matters

galielove's photo
Mon 05/19/14 12:47 AM
The new black is a mentality not the pigment..white girls have come to realise it, big up Dlaw4g en every one.

galielove's photo
Sun 05/18/14 03:46 AM
umh..i settle for the body coz its like internet..What u se is what u get but faces do change with the mood of course..

galielove's photo
Sun 05/18/14 03:30 AM
Gosh....Razac and vanadium u sound too disperate and needy..No gal is gonna settle for an average man..Are u men really?

galielove's photo
Sat 05/17/14 01:53 PM
Hello jenny, if u don't do smthing very fast...Smthing will do u...Hahha anyway am just kidding..Lol

galielove's photo
Sat 05/17/14 01:42 PM
Hello wish,