Community > Posts By > tinomicheal

tinomicheal's photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:15 AM
I think most people are so naive to believe and probably want to believe everything they see on the internet. And some people lay it all out there that they hurt, desperate, looking for love, lonely etc. you cant do that because you will only be opening the door to predators, right!?

tinomicheal's photo
Sun 06/15/14 06:08 AM
I believe very strongly in this

Its not the fall that matters, its what we do after the fall

tinomicheal's photo
Sun 06/15/14 06:00 AM
Personal choice, you have every right

tinomicheal's photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:56 AM
@plastic_pancakes

Love is friendship after all...

tinomicheal's photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:54 AM
Technology defines the civilised people we are but it is not the key to the "couch potato" bar. Because of technology I can interact with you right now in real time and share ideas and experiences. Back to my post why be a "couch potato" bar patron ONLY to look for love? Isnt there so much more to learn from just being friends with people across the globe?

tinomicheal's photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:46 AM
@Tanzi14

"Doors" can be a mirage that can easily be a window off the top floor

@Mercedes_01

Technology itself is not a problem, it is what we neglect to do hoping technology will somehow fix it

tinomicheal's photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:35 AM
Depends whose door...

tinomicheal's photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:32 AM
Hey all

Was just wondering...everybody that is registered on this site is looking for a date. How about just making friends? The world is so full of diverse individuals, cultures and customs. Meeting people and learning these is such an exciting experience! What do you think guys, instead of just looking for a date how about making friends, after all relationships are about friendship right!?