Community > Posts By > blra

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 11:12 PM
I'm trying to see if there's anybody on this site who knows anything about the triple moon goddess?

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 05:06 PM

So happy for u, im a single stay at home mum of 4 wonderful children, its so hardfor me to find someone who understands that i want someone for me to be in my life, not for my children i am there sole parent and will do whats needed to be done for them.
I understand that my last boyfriend got himself convinced that my son was his because my son didn't have a father in his life and it caused a lot of issues with us I don't mind when people give me advice I welcome advice everybody needs it but I do not like people trying to tell me how to raise my kids help not take over

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 05:02 PM
when my almost 2 year old throws himself on the floor I ignore him and tell his sister to leave him be he's not happy I walk into a different room and let him throw his fit all by himself it seems to work almost immediately what he's looking for is the attention

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:55 PM

Well when I got custody of my kids my sister in law whom I still have a good relationship with tells me. Women love a man who takes care of his kids you will be sought after now. Which I have yet to see it have not had sex in over a year and no real dates to speak of women love to talk to me be friends on FB. But seems none of them think of me as someone they could date. That's all

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:51 PM
I don't think single dads are deadbeats at least understand what a single moms go through

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:47 PM
I'm a single mom of two kids one in preschool and one in diapers I can't find a guy for nothing only guys I seem to attract are fake

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:38 PM
me and my kids like Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist we also like the animated movies Kiki's Delivery Service and spirit away

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:32 PM
that is beyond a great movie and it shows that no matter how bad things get you still have a life to live

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:31 PM
the one that made me cry was where the Red Fern Grows sad

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:29 PM
I like the way he tells Gibbs to hide the rum laugh

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:28 PM
I'm a fan I like Benny and June Sweeney Todd from hell I think the only Johnny Depp movie I've ever seen that I didn't like was secret window

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:23 PM
my favorite part is when she crawls backwards down the stairs it's creepy but yet so cold

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:21 PM
my favorites vary from the original Don of the Day to all the Exorcist tennis stuff like woods and the new Evil Dead. I like possession movies based on true stories

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:18 PM
I own all of the earth children series it's one of the best series I think that's out therehappy

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:15 PM
I'm currently reading JK ward the Black Dagger Brotherhood book 9

blra's photo
Sat 05/10/14 04:11 PM
I love Criminal Minds I hope Penelopes not one of the ones they are changing I love her she's my favelove