Community > Posts By > Erenfred

Erenfred's photo
Fri 05/30/14 11:54 AM
The world must discover to uncover dis,
Christianity is not a Religion but the life of God in Human nature.
That is been a replica of Him God on earth.hence the Bible records:ye are gods on the earth.
RELIGION with no RIGHTEOUSNESS is TOTAL sin.
Been True christian is to live do all things in HOLINESS without which no man shall see the Lord.
add me for more act of Discovery to Uncover the MYSTERIES of life.
Peace I livr with You.Amen.

Erenfred's photo
Fri 05/30/14 11:33 AM
The peace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus be with fellow christian in d christiandom.
It a pleasure coming your way dear bro.
Can we be friends?
Hope to hear from you.
Till then,Mizpah:the Lord watch between you and I while we abscent one from another.
bye for now please.

Erenfred's photo
Fri 05/30/14 11:26 AM
The peace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus be with fellow christian in d christiandom.
It a pleasure coming your way dear Sis.
Can we be friends?
Hope to hear from you.
Till then,Mizpah:the Lord watch between you and I while we abscent one from another.
bye for now please.

Erenfred's photo
Sat 05/10/14 09:20 AM
hi,can we be friends? I am from Ghana,lil about me for now:a motivational and inspirational speaker,a writer,an evangelist,presidentt and founder of youth base association.Association of Field of Soul.(vibrant youths for the lord's mission) and an accountant by profession.
hope to hear from you.till then,remain bless yet dreaming your dreamers dream.God with You.bye for now plz.

Erenfred's photo
Sat 05/10/14 09:02 AM
hi,can we be friends?
I am from Ghana,lil about me for now:a motivational and inspirational speaker,a writer,an evangelist,presidentt and founder of youth base association.Association of Field of Soul.(vibrant youths for the lord's mission) and an accountant by profession.
hope to hear from you.till then,remain bless yet dreaming your dreamers dream.God with You.bye for now plz.

Erenfred's photo
Sat 05/10/14 08:38 AM
hi,can we be friends?

Erenfred's photo
Sat 05/10/14 08:37 AM
hi,can we be friends?