Community > Posts By > kashidluther

kashidluther's photo
Tue 08/04/15 08:48 PM
im agree to scoobert. and you already know that he lied you so much and fooled you then may be he can do again. but you can try to give him last chance but love him if he is really love you otherwise it will be attraction for him to live with you. no love. listen all things but do what your heart wants you to do. take care of you. xoxo. my friend . have a great day ! inshallah you will be guided by god.

kashidluther's photo
Tue 08/04/15 08:36 PM
I'm not agree you fully . my friend , if you spread hates name of religion or races . then whole world will hate each other and they will lose their lives fighting each other. I don't like this stupid thing. but I think that farmer can demand to help to laws. he can carry this case into court. but there's no place for hates if we want peace in this world . I have many Muslims and other religion friend . I felt all are good. they are all like us. same feelings and same emotions etc. I campaigned for peace over Facebook to support my friends over there. anyways I know all people can never think same. but I just want to see peace in this world. and happiness in this world. so my opinion is that the farmer should take help of court for this. they will do proper judge. and you should focus on spreading love in this world so love can grow up in this world my friend. w

kashidluther's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:43 AM
Cool . Nice line and thoughts bro. Its true. Beauty is in beholder eyes.