Community > Posts By > scorpio90

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:34 PM
Ya'll don't educate yr'selves on the counter-culture much, do ya'? I mean.....to move forward...you gotta' dig backwards, folks.....

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:25 PM

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!
I...ME ME...MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

shades http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5S1G9lNV4Ushades
Great clip, Bro! drinker :tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:23 PM
Anybody out there familiar with this San Francisco Book Store that caters to, and helps publish the works from such great Beat artists as Allen Ginsberg, William Burroughs, Jack Kerouak, Michael McClure, :tongue: Peter Orlovski, Gregory Corso....Bukowski...Dylan..

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:07 PM
....yea...available on cassette too. Remember those....cassette tapes?....used to listen to em' through a...uh,...Walk-Man? drinker :tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:02 PM
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!
I...ME ME...MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:55 PM
...O.K.,....but seriously folks.....back to the topic at hand! What was the topic at hand anyway?......Oh yea...SST Records.

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:51 PM

Yes! I have for my beloved:heart: Boston Bruins :heart: However;I was reincarnated & returned as Mr.Bear :tongue: so it's all good.drinker laugh

I have to admit, Cy, that THAT is a damn regal picture!:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:45 PM
Would you forfeit yr life for a hockey team? laugh :tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:43 PM
C'mon'! There's gotta' be other fans of SST Records out there. Remember records? Those circular black discs that ya' used to spin and music would come out?....:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:32 PM
Anybody out there a fan of the American independent record company from the 80's, SST Records, and all the great bands they released? God...Black Flag, Husker Du, The Minutemen, Sacchrine Trust, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Sonic Youth, The Meat Puppets.... SST Records saved my life. In the 80's I most surely would've blown my head off if not for this record label.....:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:00 PM
Sometime in the mid 90's Johnny Depp played guitar in a musical side project called P which featured members of The Butthole Surfers.:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:15 AM

Bugs Bunny...gay or not? :tongue:
HE WAS STRAIGHT , THERE WAS A MRS. BUGS BUNNY...........SO THERE DO THE MATH............
Well...he coulda' been a closet case. :tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:12 AM

Well...seriously. He's kind of suspect...is he not? laugh :tongue:
DID YOU USE THE FORCE ON HIM...........??????????
Well...wierd thing is that The Force is completely ineffective on cartoon characters. Who knew? Imagine my surprise...:tongue:

This is very true actually. Really to exact any kind of effect on a cartoon character one must redirect the positron particles in the direction of the person that draws him ... or does the voice ... or designs the story board ... or ....

Really you need to split the feed into several directions using a multilink amplifier and direct the beam at the cartoon in which he appears the gayest.

Of course, gayness too will vary in perception so for that.....

you will need a much larger galactic interface amplifier beaming a multi directional chaos wave into the zero point field while being careful not to disrupt Dimensions 5,6 and 7 ... especially not 7 ... 7 would be a catastrophe ... very bad ... very very bad ...

frown

I totally targeted the scene where he becomes Elmer Fudds hairdresser and massages his scalp to classical music until Elmers head sprouted into flowers. THAT'S pretty gay, don'tcha' think?
...and Freud could write volumes on the significance of the phallic carrot thing....:tongue:

True ... but Freud would also say he wanted to sleep with his mother ...noway :tongue:
Did he say that before or after he snorted a kilo of coke? :tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:08 AM

" What's up Cok"laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:00 AM
Nancy Reagan's Head-Mission Of Burma.:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:56 AM
John Belushi!:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:55 AM
John Belushi!:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:54 AM

Bugs Bunny...gay or not? :tongue:
ONLY IF HE DATES THE ROADRUNNER..............

he's not gay, eithernoway
laugh :tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:52 AM

Well...wierd thing is that The Force is completely ineffective on cartoon characters. Who knew? Imagine my surprise...:tongue:

This is very true actually. Really to exact any kind of effect on a cartoon character one must redirect the positron particles in the direction of the person that draws him ... or does the voice ... or designs the story board ... or ....

Really you need to split the feed into several directions using a multilink amplifier and direct the beam at the cartoon in which he appears the gayest.

you will need a much larger galactic interface amplifier beaming a multi directional chaos wave into the zero point field while being careful not to disrupt Dimensions 5,6 and 7 ... especially not 7 ... 7 would be a catastrophe ... very bad ... very very bad ...

frown

I totally targeted the scene where he becomes Elmer Fudds hairdresser and massages his scalp to classical music until Elmers head sprouted into flowers. THAT'S pretty gay, don'tcha' think?
...and Freud could write volumes on the significance of the phallic carrot thing....:tongue:

scorpio90's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:50 AM

frown

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25