Community > Posts By > Rockon13

Rockon13's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:24 AM
This post is baffling, in a society where our popular media promotes youth, prescription drugs and most women have fake boobs and are thin as a rail people wonder why some folks would lie about their age.
In many cultures being older isn't frowned upon it is cherished,but in America it is seen as being over the hill your frail and acquired stupidity with age instead of knowledge. Getting older isn't for the weak or those that have no inner beauty or strength and have depended on their looks to get them by, for beauty withers and fades as people age. I dread getting older but lying about it doesn't make one younger.."damn to bad it doesn't I'd like to be 25 again or maybe a well aged 30."
I chat on my cam with to many people online to lie about it, and women face a worse time then men as they age they get rugged looking women are seen as just old. Me I'm looking forward to my second childhood hope it goes better then the first one ohwell

Rockon13's photo
Wed 12/31/08 03:55 AM
Shadow, First off sorry if what I said offended you, my intent was a sad attempt at situation comedy which I do without thinking about when I do it, it just happens. 2:And if you honestly think just telling the male specie not to indulge their primal instincts will have any effect good luck with that, they will still think with the small head and let it drive them to do what it wants them do regardless of what site their on. Con artists and cam girls thrive on that frailty so guess it solves a purpose, other women just get caught up in their wanting their monkey to run free no matter who it offends.ohwell 3:I like disco music so the Bee Gees are okay so's Donna Summer dance clubs are a hoot you pretty much have to like dance music, I used them as a prop nothing more.
I find this site lacking for it works on forums to communicate just trying it to maybe make some friends and maybe laugh some. And we probably would get along okay cept you'd need to lighten up and not be so serious. Well off to Vegas for New Years, have a great holiday take care. glasses

Rockon13's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:23 PM
Thanks all for the warm welcome and kind words. And MsKim plz don't judge all men by a few show offs..hmm not sure what to call them. Frankly I'm not that impressed with myself being naked, and don't see the need to share it. And I have pretty long hair some mornings it's down right frightful when I confront myself in the mirror ohwell Anyways I look forward to sharing my somewhat twisted point of view with you all thx again.

Rockon13's photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:57 PM
Howdy fellow date site attendees. Read some of the other posts I'm old..hmmm compared to what? Read the hints for new people, don't ask to cyber or send nasty pics of yourself. Doe's that really need to be said unless you are living in a basement rubbing chicken grease on yourself and listening to the Bee Gees while watching the Home Shopping Network happy .
If I sound quirky well yeah, my favorite characters on the Wizard of Oz were the flying monkeys, clowns scare me and I hate liver "doe's it look like it's alive before it's cooked or is it just me?"ohwell I have joined a few sites since my ex acquired a delusional disorder and reminded me of that chick on the Exorcist when she talked, guess it would have been creepier if she spewed pea soup and her head spung around like an owl. On some sites people asking for money or wanting a green card seems to be popular made me laugh a little but seemed desperate.
I'm a middle aged human with good hair and my own teeth, haven't started wearing my pants high, or have been wearing polyester suits and haven't taken up golfing or complaining about everything, although that last entry seems tempting. So no I'm not old just getting my second wind for the next half of this roller coaster ride called life. My dog's old and crazy from what my cat tells me but I still like him, oldness is not an illness. Well anyways just wanted to say hey and hope I fit in here, if you read this you might not wanna chat with me, that's okay, sometimes my inner voice doesn't even want to talk to me..:smile: