Jeremy 's photo
Sat 09/14/24 10:41 PM
Jokes on them you can't drag people down who are already at the bottom

Jeremy 's photo
Sat 09/14/24 10:35 PM
Maybe your just the only one that doesn't understand

Jeremy 's photo
Tue 08/27/24 10:37 PM
Look guy talk bad about trump all you want but realize that when he was president gas was cheap.groceries where cheap.what else really matters besides the cost of living

Jeremy 's photo
Tue 08/27/24 10:29 PM
Lol well all kinds of people talk to me but mostly they all just talk for a few messages then ask me to download some other app.... pretty sure most of them aren't even real....none of them can explain how those apps are better than just messaging with your regular phone...and then they stop talking....and honestly some of the girls are absolutely too beautiful to actually be on a dating site....so I'm not too hopeful on finding someone

Jeremy 's photo
Tue 08/27/24 10:23 PM
They have these antique things called checks....they take longer but you can save all kinds of time at atms

Jeremy 's photo
Tue 08/27/24 10:20 PM
Is that a statement or a question I don't have a calculator on me for such maths....lol

Jeremy 's photo
Fri 08/23/24 11:39 AM
No they should just call me I would appreciate them for who they are lol

Jeremy 's photo
Thu 08/15/24 03:46 PM
Ya and that is exactly why we can't ever let it happen....I didn't read past no bacon....that's where I draw the line......

Jeremy 's photo
Thu 08/15/24 03:35 PM
Opposites attract and make the best couples.... sometimes the difference might bring out the best in you....love is the only thing I know that actually changes anyone.so to go into it thinking you have all the answers and know exactly what you want....well that's probably why you are still on a dating site and probably will be for the rest of your life lol

Jeremy 's photo
Thu 08/15/24 03:29 PM
I clicked on this expected to see profile pics....lol

Jeremy 's photo
Thu 08/15/24 03:26 PM
I like girls like that .....breast implants are stupid just find someone like me that would want you just the way you are

Jeremy 's photo
Thu 08/15/24 12:31 AM
The title says it all...lol ... don't expect to get many replies.im 43 I live by myself with two dogs.

Jeremy 's photo
Thu 08/15/24 12:21 AM
And ya it's not just ipad that listens I have the same movie channels I watch all the time....the movies are always the same....one day I talked about a movie not even on my phone the next it was the first movie my movie channel suggested

Jeremy 's photo
Thu 08/15/24 12:19 AM
For real.....seems like if you read the permissions on even the apps you have to agree too to even use your phone that they are all just a trick to take away your rights ....I do like the fact that most say ya well you can sue them

Jeremy 's photo
Thu 08/15/24 12:13 AM
Umm... dating isn't all about sex...sure it's nice and all but me personally I'd rather have a real relationship built on the right things...so really I'm not here to be a sinner....not saying I'm perfect but why hate on this guy for what he believes.i mean you clicked on the topic....oh and he forgot earthquakes