Community > Posts By > anglebrighteyes

anglebrighteyes's photo
Wed 12/24/08 02:24 AM
I think most want to meet someone who lives within a short distance from them.. using these sites. But most seem to live afar. I have heard of people meeting from the Internet but it is from luck when one lives near, roll on that day.... lol

anglebrighteyes's photo
Tue 12/23/08 02:33 PM
Yes you do know....body language can tell you mostly and just little things they say and the way they say it. I think it is hard to hid, if you are attracted to each other...eye contact with each other is another way of knowing...It is just nice if it is mutual.flowerforyou

anglebrighteyes's photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:43 AM

Brighteyes, if I may call you that; to many angels on here. Or may we use your name; Anne??

Welcome to the family, you should find plenty of debates here. We all enjoy sharing opinions, another one from across the pond, will be interesting.
Agree, when you find that certain one; things just click.
Hope you will share more about yourself & life in England. Bonny is from there & Invisible, is from Ireland; if I remember right.

You can call me Anne if you wish... as the other name is only a user name. Anne

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sun 12/21/08 03:01 PM
If a 50 year old is with a man she has the hots for then the answer is yes..
If she is with a man who she has no passion towards then the answer can be no!!!!!! lol laugh

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:51 PM

I`ve always thought that the Ten Commandments coud be replaced by one: Respect. After all, if you have respect, there would be no cheating, lying, killing, stealing, or any other problems related to the lack of respect. Does anyone else feel disgusted by the language, attitude, and general lack of moral fibre we see and hear every day. (my question mark has gone - shows this - É)

I agree with your words here about Using this word respect as a commandment. It would definitely cover most of gods rules.

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:45 PM

Ms. Brighteyes is a very wise lady.
Writes well also.
another great addition to the family.
Hope we see much more of you.
flowerforyou flowerforyou :thumbsup: waving

Thank you.. I will try not to bore you lol bigsmile

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sun 12/21/08 01:45 AM
I suppose we look for where it may have come from, with our kids. I can only think of one place and that was his dad, who he has moved in two years ago. I used to tell my x off for talking down to his mother all the time, but a lass he used to talk down to me too and this person had got away with being disrespectful to so many that he was never going to change.. This was the reason why I divorce him, as respect in my book is very important and no-one needs to be belittled or devalued.

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sun 12/21/08 01:28 AM

I think the world got off course, with those thoughts.
Now we need to be fighting our way back.
People have gotten to busy trying to for possessions, that they don't take the time to properly teach their children "RESPECT."

My opinion.

Most mums go to work instead of just bringing up the children, not just part time these days but full time... The world seems to be all about money yes. But without it we would have very little.
I did stay home with my kids, did a few hrs inbetween the school times but we had very little dosh to speak of. No holidays etc.. scrapped by in fact.. Even my 16 yr old shows me he has no respect sometimes,even though I have been there teaching him all the time. Like I said further up the thread, some don't want to be respectful and it is not that they don't know what it is...

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:57 AM
Wii fit is a main gift for them... It was difficult to get here in England... but it is wrapped and under the tree for us to play xmas day after our turkey dinner and crackers lol

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:45 AM
Sitting with my daughter watching tv and chilling on and off here.. too cold to venture out...bigsmile

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:30 AM
Horse girl....

Thank You I do enjoy debates and like to read opinions from others.. yes it is fun.....anne

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:23 AM
I'm a 51 year old mother of two age 16 and 14... lol from the south of england.

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 07:05 AM
In my early years I would say respect for me was from fear. But as I aged respect was natrual and it felt right to treat them or speak to them with the upmost respect.

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:57 AM
It must be that some seem to think that no one else counts and their feelings don't matter. I now think it is old fashioned and learning to be more selfish and self centered seems to be the trend. Everyone for them selves maybe :banana:

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:19 AM

Welcome to here. Join in and enjoy the company. Make new friends and share a few stories.

To all who use the forum.....

Thankyou for your welcomes....

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:13 AM
Being treated with respect is the key to making good friends and maybe something more!!!!!

Have you been turned off by some people in your live who often don't know how to respect themselves let alone respect others????
Is it such a hard thing to learn in this day and age??
Is it something to do with our up bringing or is it that most today only listen and learn what they want to learn??frustrated

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:41 AM
This is not always true...If the chemistry is right between a pair of people with ages that are close, often become good lovers. If some man has ventured into the grab a granny situation he is only there to learn as he probably has little knowledge in the first place...Older ladies are kind and often may help the ones that feel they struggle. lol Personally I feel sick with the thought of being with a man of more that 7 years younger.. I think there is more chance of the partnership going somewhere if the ages are nearer. So relationships that have big age gaps are mostly time wasting. (false)

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:15 AM
I feel that when a person meets the special person who enlightens their life, all fear gos. It will feel natural and both will know from the start. Usually you feel like you have known each other before you even met!!!!:heart:

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:07 AM
I am still single because mainly I have not felt anymore than friendship with men I have met so far. If I have no passion towards someone it will only be friendship as I would not be able to go the next step without the chemistry feeling right.

anglebrighteyes's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:00 AM
My kids who are 16 and 14 want me to meet a man. they say I deserve to meet someone but they no meeting men my age is rare.