Community > Posts By > rotam3

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 01:13 AM
His name was George Stevenson. He met Cathy Lawry in the High school. She was a pretty girl. Her eyes were in blue color and had a nice long blond hair. They were in same age too. He was fascinating about her and they became very good friends in months. After one year of friendship, they became lovers. Cathy meant everything to him, since then.

After he came out of High school, he had to find a job. He did many jobs but he couldn’t find a fare job for him. So...he didn’t have money in his pocket. But Cathy never said a word about it. She always did encourage him to find a job. At the time, he noticed that couples of rich guys were tailing on Cathy. But she never gave even any damn look about them. She was always stick with him. He was really happy about her love. That was the only thing he had got.

Time passed, he knew that without a job, he was going loose Cathy soon. However he got a sales job in a super market, where he found his destiny.

There were three other sales guys there, and they were practicing as a music band. He was born in talent for guitars. Eventually they set up their band and got chances to play in parties. It didn’t passed years; their success was rising up day by day. They quit from their sales jobs and played full time. Once they got a TV show, they hit the jackpot.

There after nobody can stop their progress. Their band was populated rapidly. All this time Cathy was nearby him like his shadow. Money was coming to him continuously. He spent more and more money for her.

But day by day, his life was changing; he got much money, lots of friends, and the girls. Most of the nights, he was drunk. Eventually Cathie’s association was a headache for him. He wanted to stay away from her. Because, he felt Cathy ruins his privacy. He met new girls every night. He does not want to stick with Cathy any more. But she came to him almost every time she could.

One evening she came to his apartment, on that day he was with another girl. But she didn’t blame on him. but she just asked,

“Why…why this? What happened to you now?”

He felt much guilty; he thought she may jump on him like a devil. But she didn’t do that. He felt ashamed of his self. He felt guilty . Finally he got angry about his self. But he exposed his anger on her…

“*****…you don’t need to fingering my life anymore…let me live my life alone…get lost you *****…!!!”

She left him forever on that day. He did not see her again. It was so ease to his mind. After one year, he left Munich. He came to Nuremberg and his life was a heaven since then. He got all most every happiness, there. Girls, money, Drunk nights, he thought this is the life.

Life was going like a fairytale, for another eight years. One night he felt very uncomfortable for his body. So he got some tablets and energy drinks like the other days. But it was continuing for two three weeks. Eventually, he got fever too. Some time he sweat all over his body in nights. He felt that his body is not same any more. Finally he visited a doctor.

There, he got his life’s shocked news. He was infected by HIV. In a second, he realized everything. But it was too late.

Eventually his body and Soul were decaying. He was abandoned by his music band so easily.. His friends abandoned him. but still he got money to spend. He used to medicate every day now. But he knew that in very near future, medicine cannot live his life anymore. Day by day he reached to his death. Sometimes while he is just sleeping on my bed, he memorized his past. There, he felt "Cathy", as one and only his own angel. She full filled all his life. His inside was filled with her memories. She was the one and only thing, in his mind. Then he realized what was there in his subconscious. But everything is now gone.

One day, while he was sitting on his bed, in the nursing room, he saw that his angel was coming to him. Though he didn’t see her for the last 10 years, it wasn't difficult to recognize her pretty face.

“She is more beautiful than before” he thought to his self.

But now, he is just a living Skeleton. She came and stand in front of him. He couldn't stare her eyes straightly any more. He tuned his head down. He felt, his eyes were getting wet, eventually that wet became tear drops and they were oozing one by one on his cheeks. Suddenly he felt something run through his hair, in seconds he remembered warm feelings of her hands, on his head, after ten years of time. she was running her fingers through his hair. He couldn’t stay still anymore. He just hold her hands in his hands. There, he felt the wedding ring on her left hand’s ring finger. He screamed and cried a lot. So... her too. There was no more to talk. Silent was so good, rather than making sad by talking any more. She left him after few minutes and promised to visit him again, as soon as possible.

When she was leaving he felt that, there is no more strength to live, in his body or soul.

After 13 days of the above event, one morning, a nurse found Georg's death body, on the bed in the nursing room. His diary was found inside his pillow cover.

This was the love and life story of “George Stevenson”.

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 01:10 AM
A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes.
One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger.
The servant replied, 'despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong'. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant. While being taken to prison, he told the king again, God is Good & Perfect.
Another day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice.
On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods. On his return to the palace, he ordered the release of his servant and said; My friend, God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I have a question;
If God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger.
Everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that everything happens for a purpose. God knows why you are reading this message today, please bless someone with it by sharing it.
God is good and perfect!!
May GOD continue to order our steps from today and forever.. Someonetype AMEN to claim this prayer..

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 01:06 AM
I just want to let you know that i love you nd that u alone is my true love! So don't get jealous when i say "i love u" to mere mortals, the kind of love i av for is very special nd can not be compared to anything in the. It is only u who can see the tears behind my smiles, u sacrifice everything for me so that i might be whole again. Lord? U deserve my love culz u re worthy of my love.I love you Jesus!!!

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 01:03 AM
I give God all thanks for ma past and present decisions; both good nd bad. For the good ones, am happy. For the bad ones, am happy cuz for me to knw dat it bad only means one thing!.... Av learnt ma lesson. Above all the wrong decisions i took contributed immensely to my life. .... Am stronger now!!!!

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 01:01 AM
Am sorry dis is who i am. I couldn't be a better person. I didn't made myself this way, i Was born like dis. it beyond my power to be somebody else. Truly i can't camouflage. Why wud i pretend to be somebody i know am not and can nva be? Dat is nonsense and insult 2 my personality

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:58 AM
I laugh at them who thinks i can't make it witout them! You knw y? I am 100% sure! Dat my life is not in anybody hands. Dat moment wen they think i dnt av any potential he whisper to me " you re special darling!" das all i nid to hear!

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:56 AM
Stop making odas feel frustrated!!..... You know everything very well, you are beautiful, handsome, nd you re perfect in almost all tins. We know all dat bt dat isn't an avenue for you to make odas around you feel empty because nobody is born empty!

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:56 AM
Here is one thing i discover about life: people start carrying long face wit u sayin dat u av chng, dat u re no longer d pesin dy used to know back then! Den i begin to wonder ,is it possible for one to make it in life without change? People must talk dear!

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:53 AM
Wen scaning through my memory, i realise the wrong path i had pass in life then i ask myself, y am i still alive? Upon my piles of sins. Y am i among the living today?
Av turn ma bk on u Lord severe times yet u still dea for me? Wat av i done to deserve such love. Then thy lord made me to remember that he said in his word that, i would have mercy on who i will have mercy on. thank u Lord for you mercy upon my life

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:33 AM
Thanks alot sir and God bless you too

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:30 AM
Thank you ma'am. and i am very pleased to meet you

rotam3's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:30 AM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i love this. that was a great contribution. you are such a good teacher. thanks alot ma'am

rotam3's photo
Sat 04/26/14 07:37 AM
A girl wil always ask a boy, wat do u see in me dat made u fall inluv wit me. Then u wil see d guy naming alot of qualities he sees in her. The one she has and d one she doesnt even posses. That is wrong. A girl who want real love should nt always ask that question bt shud try to get to d heart of d guy and try to find d love 4 her in him.
Love should nt b 4 qualities. Though character speaks alot. Bt qualities is different frm character. U shud nt love ur man or woman becos he or she is tall, short, dull, brillant , rich, beautiful. Just love becos u want to spend d rest of ur life wit him or her. just know that D root of love is understanding and patience, nt distance, nt beauty, nt riches

rotam3's photo
Sat 04/26/14 07:25 AM
but that same past also keep hurting them. y not just forget and let go

rotam3's photo
Sat 04/26/14 07:19 AM
One day I decided to quit... I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality... I wanted to quit my life. I went to the woods to have one last talk with God. "God", I asked, "Can you give me one good reason why I shouldnt quit?"

His answer surprised me... "Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?" "Yes", I replied. "When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them water.

The fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. He said.
"In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit. In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would not quit." He said.

"Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant. ..But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall. It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle."

He asked me. "Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots". "I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you." "Don't compare yourself to others."
He said. "The bamboo had a different Purpose than the fern. Yet they both make the forest beautiful."

"Your time will come", God said to me.
"You will rise high" "How high should I rise?" I asked. "How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return. "As high as it can?" I questioned.
"Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as You can."

I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on You... AMEN

rotam3's photo
Sat 04/26/14 06:59 AM
thanks alot sir God bless you

rotam3's photo
Sat 04/26/14 06:55 AM
You are unique, and the world is watching You!
You are much more than who you think you are! You are much more than what your cerebrum, thalamus, hypothalamus, mid-brain, cerebellum, pons-varolii and medulla oblongata tell you.
There are processes that will never be complete without you. Go achieve what is unachievable in your world, and take the reins of distinctive excellence in your strides.
Let your camaraderie and happiness be shared; let your conviviality inspire someone to aspire, not to expire! You must not just exist in this life; you must stay awake, alive and really live to be distinguished and celebrated.
Build integrity and trust. Extricate those in darkness and be a real friend to those in the darkest nights. Go be a kindly friend; pour love and sunshine on their cares, and their broken lives you may mend.
Lend a helping hand. Be a pillar of support. Speak the language of kindness. Let the blind see you and let the deaf hear you! Transform lives and make good impact. Make life worth-living and make the world a better place for you and me.
Set at large the champion within you, because society and commonalty need your inspiration to make their mark, and climb the ladder of success and glory.
We are watching you!
Stay Smart, Wealthy and Wise!

rotam3's photo
Sat 04/26/14 06:52 AM
You are unique, and the world is watching You!
You are much more than who you think you are! You are much more than what your cerebrum, thalamus, hypothalamus, mid-brain, cerebellum, pons-varolii and medulla oblongata tell you.
There are processes that will never be complete without you. Go achieve what is unachievable in your world, and take the reins of distinctive excellence in your strides.
Let your camaraderie and happiness be shared; let your conviviality inspire someone to aspire, not to expire! You must not just exist in this life; you must stay awake, alive and really live to be distinguished and celebrated.
Build integrity and trust. Extricate those in darkness and be a real friend to those in the darkest nights. Go be a kindly friend; pour love and sunshine on their cares, and their broken lives you may mend.
Lend a helping hand. Be a pillar of support. Speak the language of kindness. Let the blind see you and let the deaf hear you! Transform lives and make good impact. Make life worth-living and make the world a better place for you and me.
Set at large the champion within you, because society and commonalty need your inspiration to make their mark, and climb the ladder of success and glory.
We are watching you!
Stay Smart, Wealthy and Wise!

rotam3's photo
Sat 04/26/14 06:49 AM
I may be ugly
But i m satisfied with my face

My voice may not be sweet
But i like my voice

My style may not be smart
But i feel smart myself

I may not be rich man
But i love my earning

I may not be a perfect guy
But i love my life

Because no one can love me as i love myself
you must love yourself even wen no one loves you
U must be satisfy with your life even wen you envy other life.
Our life is in our hand , you can draw to be the best

rotam3's photo
Sat 04/26/14 06:47 AM
Why do most people bad mouth their EX partners? Is it to get sympathy or to get love from the next girl/guy? Is it necessary to say a lot of rubbish about the Ex with your new man/ woman? IS IT EVEN NECESSARY TO TALK ABOUT THE EX IN A NEW RELATIONSHIP?

Previous 1