Community > Posts By > cary32

cary32's photo
Thu 12/25/08 08:21 AM
You are overthinking this but at least you are thinking, I guess. I've come to find that most people have lost the ability to think. So you are one up on most.

I figure a date is when you make plans with someone that you are attracted to and you get all of those feelings of excited and a little nervous. I kinda like those feelings.

Merry Christmas

cary32's photo
Wed 12/24/08 06:35 AM

Well. It's Christmas Eve here in Germany, and I'm going away for the holidays this year. bigsmile
So, In case I don't have the opportunity to get back on, I just wanted to wish all of my friends here and everyone else here on Mingle a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous 2009.
(Stay sober. Well. You know what I mean:wink: Relatively anyway.) and stay safe. :wink: bigsmile

Tom. drinks drinks flowerforyou flowerforyou drinks drinks flowers bigsmile :banana:

I heard that you celebrate Christmas over there on January 7th? Is this not true?

cary32's photo
Fri 12/19/08 11:22 PM
1Corinthians 13

cary32's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:52 PM

Relationships take courage!

The real beauty is opening yourself up enough to allow another close enough to poke your wounds. It is where real healing can take place if both are aware beings...taking you both to higher levels of living.

Relationships can be growth oriented and strengthening ... or they can be destructive and locked in a battle of ego...

...but a sign of weakness? Never! Pay attention to what is being mirrored back to you - there are great learnings if we pay attention.

Sorry, hopefully I'll get this right this time
beautifully worded

cary32's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:50 PM
beautifully worded

cary32's photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:33 PM
It seems as if even those that are claming to be christian are a little sceptical of claming their faith.