Community > Posts By > matuu84

matuu84's photo
Wed 04/30/14 02:01 PM
hot ride

matuu84's photo
Wed 04/30/14 01:47 PM
yep get yourself a visa and Immigrate from Lagos to the us lolz....

matuu84's photo
Wed 04/30/14 01:44 PM
Bored lonely sad

matuu84's photo
Wed 04/30/14 01:37 PM
welcome to Mingle2....
your profile looks okay...

matuu84's photo
Wed 04/30/14 01:32 PM
No it just cant work...it would end up in disaster...

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 02:44 PM
very much single and waiting patiently for you...sigh..love

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 09:48 AM
same thing am asking myself...where are they!!!!! for the one week i have been here i have had the pleasure of meeting scammers....

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 09:46 AM
Vin Diesel....his sooo hot...

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 09:05 AM
Free Flight to paris...

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:02 AM
Beautiful and genuine smile

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 05:57 AM
its a beautiful red rose...flowerforyou

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 05:47 AM

i'm sorry to say this but many men here who claim to be widowers in their profiles are suspect.please ladies take note . they are so eager to get your personal contacts, write very long messages on first encounters,and are ready to say all about themselves even when you dont show any interest.and in most cases they have very nice pictures, they know what many women like, eg pictures of well built men, posing with posh cars in nice environments.please take your time to read people'e profiles. And in most cases they keep using the same profile with different pictures.I feel sorry for the genuine widowers here and i really dont mean to judge .

Thanks...will surely keep a watchful eye...

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 05:32 AM
Wow and afew guys from India have asked me to pay half way tickets for them..so that they can come be with me because they are so much in love me.....so i ask myself its only aweek since i joined this site...how can someone be that much in love in such a short period....lol...

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 03:45 AM
i have never had of the word before....i had to Google it too...am sorry for what happened to you...flowerforyou

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 03:32 AM

I've met a couple of women on here recently that said that they weren't looking for a relationship. One said that the last two guys that she was with had wanted her to move in with them and that was when she ended it with them. Sometimes it's people that are happy with their lives the way that it is but they do want a sex life as well with a regular partner. Others don't want or can't handle getting too emotionally involved because they are not happy and are working through "issues", or have too many problems to deal with and they want friendship, support and "fun". Those are the ones that you have to look out for. They get you to care about them because a "nice" person will and won't just want to use them or abuse them.

Not a "nice guy" rant. Just saying that you should think about what you're getting yourself into.

Well said...

matuu84's photo
Tue 04/29/14 02:51 AM
Brown bread, boiled egg and coffee..:tongue:

matuu84's photo
Mon 04/28/14 01:28 AM
Am thinking its monday morning and i cant wait for 5pm to go home lol...

matuu84's photo
Mon 04/28/14 01:21 AM
plane ticket...

matuu84's photo
Sun 04/27/14 12:50 PM
Deodorant...

matuu84's photo
Sun 04/27/14 12:42 PM

am already having problem with my 3yrs old son...he has refused to sleep alone....so we still sleep together!!!!! i guess I'd make him work to pay for his bills

its just sleeping,, my son wasn't comfortable sleeping alone until about 7 or 8 and my daughter seems to be on the same track,,,

if you are determined though, to have her in her own room , you just have to do the work and keep putting her there until she gets tired of fighting it,,,maybe use positive reinforcement and get REALLY EXCITED when she wakes up in her room,,,,

sometimes psychology is helpful, when my daughter didn't want to give up the pacifier after her first birthday, we used new years eve , when all the fireworks and parties were gonna happen

we took her to the park where the fireworks were visible and people were laying out, and we told her it was a going away party for the pacifiers. We tied them all to balloons and we set them off at the end of the countdown and during the fireworks, worked like a charm,, when she slept that night, she was saying 'wow' in her sleep,,lol

just get creative, sometimes you can find good ideas on parenting sites too,,

thanks i will definitely try that