Community > Posts By > CloudyMind

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:15 PM
Where does the general keep his armies? In his sleevies.

Two cannibals are eating a clown, one looks to the other and says, Does this taste funny to you?

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:43 PM
Nice hat but, I reluctantly pass =P

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:32 PM
Edited by CloudyMind on Fri 01/02/09 04:37 PM
I can't believe how up tight people can be sometimes, I mean my god it was something obviously said as a light hearted humorous write. Not all poetry has to be slit your wrist serious, though I am guilty of such.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:16 AM
Thanks for all the kind responses. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:57 AM

"patience, never been my forte"

Welcome to my world.....sigh....

nice piece...Im reminded of the movie "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden".....

I can see where you made the mental patient connection. Im sane though I promise ... -twitch--twitch- -crazy eyes- Whoa.. hate when that happens.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 09:39 AM
Very true, need to work on my patience, never been my forte. =)

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:22 PM
Sometimes I dream of myself sitting in a white room, with equally white noise.
The kind of room with no doors, no windows.
The kind of sound that is constant but barely noticeable.
It's a place of obscurity where no comfort can save you.
If I could hear my own exhalation for all eterity, until I collaspe into nothing, this would be it.

It would be this room.

It would be this noise.

The cutting shards of gray
The abyss of not knowing.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:52 PM
Thank you both, im often times in my dark place when I write, but ill contribute something cheery at some point. =) But as they say there is no sunshine without pain. =P

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:47 PM
A mighty solid plan indeed. =)

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:46 PM
Even though your heart is breaking, and you
cant stand the pain you're taking, When you only see the rain and only feel the pain... Just smile

Even though inside you're dying, and you cant stop
from crying, when you say you'll never love again, even then.... just smile

When you feel all alone, and you realize you're on your own, even though your heart is full of sorrow, with no hope for tomorrow.... just smile

When nothing else matters, and your whole world shatters, when no one can take your burdens away, and you feel you cannot face another day... Just smile.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:22 PM
Sound like a pirate, when me rent is paid, ill buy a bottle of rum. Aye. Lol. Thats cool. Im going to a local Irish towney bar by my house. Going to drink in excess and hate myself in the mourning like I always do. ( I spelled mourning that way intentionally. =P )

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:43 PM
I have all the good stuff, snickers, reeses, twix. Its all here. Just look for the van. =P

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 03:41 PM
Well played sir. --- Knocked up quote =P

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 02:35 PM

hello and welcomeflowerforyou
about that pancake...how does that work?

Thanks everyone. About the pancake helmet. Its an advanced defense mechanism, when a predator approaches it drops the pancake, while said predator is enjoying, the bunny makes a hasty retreat.

What happens if they prefer bunny to pancake?

laugh Welcome and enjoy the site? laugh

In very rare event that a predator prefers bunny to delcious pancakes... A scenerio I hadnt contemplated. Godspeed my bunny friend Godspeed.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 02:22 PM

hello and welcomeflowerforyou
about that pancake...how does that work?

Thanks everyone. About the pancake helmet. Its an advanced defense mechanism, when a predator approaches it drops the pancake, while said predator is enjoying, the bunny makes a hasty retreat.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 02:13 PM
I believe it was Napoleon that said "History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon." Learning from past mistakes is what its all about, but dont forget the good times when you do. Even a bad relationship can have its moments. =)

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:49 PM
Whats going on everyone, just another newbies random hello thread. Glad to aboard. And no comments on the pancake helmet, its actually quite the predator deterant.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:43 PM
A good man is hard to define, I believe most women will give a man with a good attitude and is funny, sweet, and genuine a shot. Perhaps im the eternal optimist. I think ambition is what they look for more than a bank account number. Nice guys dont always finish last, its just a matter of being a good man opposed to be a floor mat. Women dont respect a man who is spineless. (no implying to your situation)

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:38 PM
What is everyone in chicago doing to rock out the new year?