orangesandapples's photo
Fri 07/25/14 09:14 AM
my messages are being sent twice, I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I just didn't want the people I was communicating with to think I was pushy. LOL

orangesandapples's photo
Wed 05/14/14 01:30 PM
I'm a Dr Who fan, anyone out there that want to talk about that?

orangesandapples's photo
Sun 04/27/14 10:25 PM
Me, I am an abstract artist who loves realism and the impressionist periods. When I went to Paris, I spent all of my time at the Louvre - it was so awe-inspiring. What artists influence your work?

orangesandapples's photo
Sun 04/27/14 08:49 PM
Help!

orangesandapples's photo
Sun 04/27/14 12:39 PM
I tend to agree with PacificStar48. It is so sad sometimes to see a couple who think the other person loves them, but it is a lie. The other partner cheats, betrays and lies at the drop of a hat and no matter what you say, the person still believes that they have a perfect relationship. It is so sad.

orangesandapples's photo
Sat 04/26/14 04:54 PM
Everyone has an idea of what love is. When they meet someone, they think "ahhh wow what a beautiful person". They don't see the real person until they've gotten to know them better. Everyone has an ideal of what love is. Unfortunately love is loving the person warts and all. First love is nice, but sadly it doesn't last.

orangesandapples's photo
Sat 04/26/14 04:44 PM
What I wanted to be was a librarian. I currently work in a school, but not in the library. Funny what you want to be when you were a child and how, sometimes, it doesn't happen.