Community > Posts By > kaylaree8821

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:49 PM

GO Texas!!!!! Hook EM Hornsdrinker :banana: :banana: :banana:

UGH BOO!! GO BUCKS!!! ALL THE WAY lol drinks :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kaylaree8821's photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:00 AM
well same thing similar happend to me and my best friend only hes a guy he still my best friend.... only things are REALLY complicated now....sorry not much help lol

kaylaree8821's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:31 PM

I don't know why you would show a 3 year old thatgrumble

I didnt show him that...He heard it when I showed my ex...waving

kaylaree8821's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:14 PM
This isnt a joke it is a true story and it happened to my ex mother in law!

One day we were sitting around watching tv with me, my ex, his mom and her 2 grandchildren (3 & 2). I get this funny forward on my phone and when I open it all you hear is like a deep raspy man voice saying "I WANT THE PEE PEE I WANT THE PEE PEE" well considering how funny it was I showed them. Not really thinking too much about the kids. Well the next day my ex mother in law takes the 3 year old with her when she was going to do get her nails done. He is sitting beside her just jabberin on about stuff a normal 3 year old would. Well my ex mother in law started talking to the girl that was doing her nails. The place is packed plum full of people, when all of a sudden they hear the 3 year old start yelling out as loud as he can "I WANT THE PEE PEE I WANT THE PEE PEE"!!! She finally got him to be quiet but it was hilarious kids really do say the darndest things. lol

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:54 PM

Wow I thought this post would have some sort of reply ohwell lol

I don't mean it in a bad way so please don't be offendedflowerforyou

I sort of think you're preaching to the chior here sister but it's great that you're growing up.:smile:

Oh im not offended at all! Im glad to be growing up lol and im glad to have gotten a response lol

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:42 PM
Wow I thought this post would have some sort of reply ohwell lol

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:38 PM

Thank you very much! After this whole thing started I realized why I dont post stuff on these things because people think that the way they parent is perfect! Noone is a perfect parent and if you think you are then you need to go see a psychologistsmokin

Nobody else said they were perfect. I tried giving you kind advice. You may want to take into consideration that some of us have been doing this a little longer than you and may just know what we're talking about. I started helping raise my nephew when I was 14 when he was born, and then after my sister died I have had him 90% of the time since then. Its completely possible that someone older and slightly more experienced might know a better way to HELP both YOU and your baby.

And believe me I understand that I take advice from people older than me all the time. But when you want to say Im emotionally abusing my child because what I said you took to literally...then thats when I do stick up for myself. Im not disputing this anymore. Im sure you have done a fine job of raising your nephew...I raise my son differently which im sure you do things with your nephew that not everyone agrees with too but they probably keep it to themselves because its your child not theirs to be the judge

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:34 PM
There are some things throughout my short life that I have come to realize. Don't worry Ill share it with ya :wink:

♥ I have come to realize that babies and children are the most pure, innocent, truthful, beautiful, things on this earth. I have also come to realize how much I miss the innocence of being young. I think everyone does at some point in time but really I think that should be considered the best years of our lives.

♠ I Have come to realize that teenagers do believe that they know everything. I thought I did too. But its just amazing how much you learn every single day! Have you ever heard the quote "You learn something new everyday" Sometimes I honestly think that just maybe you do lol.

♦ I have come to realize that sometimes people CANT help who they fall for. It could be completely unexpected and for someone you never thought in a million you would fall for. You just cant help how you feel about someone. No matter how hard you try.

♣ I Have come to realize that "no matter what everyone is bound to hurt you, you just have to decide who is worth the pain" that quote is so true its almost ridiculous.

♥ I have come to realize that you can never truly know the love of a child until you have one. Its amazing the things you do for your own child. Never in a million did I imagine myself picking someone elses boogers out of their nose lol. I find myself getting defensive of little things with him. Some of it is just to hard to explain but its like when you see another kid being mean to yours it makes you mad lol.

♠ I have come to realize that relationships are only worth it 50% of the time. You will know when a relationship isnt worth it, its just finding the strength to be able to walk away from that person. And you need to always remember you deserve the best and never settle less...that goes for guys and girls. You cant have a healthy relationship without Trust. Trust is key in a relationship! Once you break that trust is so hard to earn it back.

♦ I have come to realize that throughout life you learn who your TRUE friends are. There are very few out there. I feel like the luckiest girl alive sometimes because I have 3 TRUE friends. Three of the greatest I could ever ask for! (Love you Patrick, Syl, & Tiff)

♣ I have come to realize that noone is ever "Grown Up". You continue to grow up with age. Learning new things, starting new things, etc. And please try to remember "Dont take life to seriously, noone gets out alive anyway" :tongue:

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 12:30 PM

Coppenhagen fine cut....Iknow it's discusting.
Chasing the best women...I'll stop when I die.
Missing my ex wife.......I stopped that today.

Btw, Lady that started this thread. It's your kid, I'm sure if you were a bad mother then child services would have cought you by now. My parents yelled constantly, and I thank them for it, at least I didn't turn out to be one of the common lazy peices of s*** that commonly comes from weak parenting that lets the child get whatever they want.....
And I had to say it, but at least you are there for that child.

I hope your mood gets better.

Thank you very much! After this whole thing started I realized why I dont post stuff on these things because people think that the way they parent is perfect! Noone is a perfect parent and if you think you are then you need to go see a psychologistsmokin

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:29 AM

Judging from your responses to the judgments, you sound more like an "outburst" Mom instead of a "constantly yelling." Truthfully, you listed it as a "bad habit" not a way of life!

Seems you're gettin' hit with a lot of stones. Might wanna duck!

frustrated Believe me Im duckin! Definately woke up in a good mood now not so much....excuse me while I emotionally abuse me child....whoa

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:23 AM

C'mon folks we all got em' so lets hear about em! Whats some of your bad habits?

I Cuss A LOT <-----oops
I Bite my nails <----- slaphead
I Smoke daily <-----scared
I Eat to much Junk Food <-----ill
& I Yell at my kid constantly <------waving

i Have a ton more im sure but i wanna hear yours!

I obsess about my health. Is that really that bad though? I don't smoke, drink, bite my nails, cuss much, rarely eat junk food.
BTW, yelling at your baby constantly isn't a bad habit... its bad period.

Yeah it is but hes my kid and I raise him how I want...Noone else knows but me so go ahead and judge away!!! happy

I don't think they're judging. It's a fairly well know fact. Yelling at your child isn't really helping. Especially if you do it on a regular basis like you claim to do. Just my 2 cents.

WOW! I really shouldnt have put that you guys took it way to literally sorry my fault...So since everyone knows something i dont lets put it this way...Lets say you have a 15 month old little boy your a single parent and he comes home from his fathers house, you try to feed him, change him, etc. and when you do he smacks at you throws a screaming fit...you do what?

Since you seem to know what to do... I'm assuming that would be yell at him. What do you expect his response to be? When he comes home yelling and screaming, throwing fits... you doing the same in response is only reinforcing his bad behavior.
offtopic offtopic offtopic
if you all want to talk about that there is a forum for that

Thank you I thought this would be fun...sorry people didnt mean to get everyone in an uproar over my child because I yell at him!

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:22 AM

Any signs of abuse from the trip to his father's?

No his father just constantly teaches him the opposite of what I do...

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:21 AM

C'mon folks we all got em' so lets hear about em! Whats some of your bad habits?

I Cuss A LOT <-----oops

I obsess about my health. Is that really that bad though? I don't smoke, drink, bite my nails, cuss much, rarely eat junk food.

Yeah it is but hes my kid and I raise him how I want...Noone else knows but me so go ahead and judge away!!! happy

I don't think they're judging. It's a fairly well know fact. Yelling at your child isn't really helping. Especially if you do it on a regular basis like you claim to do. Just my 2 cents.

WOW! I really shouldnt have put that you guys took it way to literally sorry my fault...So since everyone knows something i dont lets put it this way...Lets say you have a 15 month old little boy your a single parent and he comes home from his fathers house, you try to feed him, change him, etc. and when you do he smacks at you throws a screaming fit...you do what?

Since you seem to know what to do... I'm assuming that would be yell at him. What do you expect his response to be? When he comes home yelling and screaming, throwing fits... you doing the same in response is only reinforcing his bad behavior.

Seriously! When I said yell you guys took it way to literally! Im not having this arguement I know im a good mom!

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:19 AM

I Cuss A LOT <-----oops

I love when people use that to excuse away mistreating their children. My nephew (whom I raise) used to be like that too, but we just taught him that just because someone else lets him get away with things doesn't mean he can do it at home. Consistency works. Yelling constantly is emotional abuse.

Well thank you for your two cents because Im apparently emotionally abusing my child....You dont know me or my life. Yeah your right Consistency WOULD work...but considering he goes to his fathers for 3 days out of the week and they constantly teach him the opposite of what i am just to spite me its pretty hard to keep "consistency"

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:16 AM

I Cuss A LOT <-----oops

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:12 AM

I Cuss A LOT <-----oops

good news is I quit Smoking:banana: :banana: :banana:

YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:11 AM

I Cuss A LOT <-----oops

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:05 AM

I Cuss A LOT <-----oops

You really yell at your kid constantly?

Daily yeah...hes bad he goes to his dads a good kid comes back a brat because his dad and his grandmother wont tell him no so he thinks he can come home and pull that crap with me...

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 11:02 AM

I Cuss A LOT <-----oops

kaylaree8821's photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:56 AM
What was your worst downfall in any relationship?

In my last relationship mine was Jealousy! I did have a reason for it but it was terrible. I really hope with everything in me that I can get over jealousy in my next relationship...

Previous 1