Community > Posts By > kaylaree8821

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:57 PM

I decided not to be "nice" anymore. Nobody likes it.

The right girl likes it!

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:29 PM

I turn 21 soon I can't wait and I'm not looking for a relationship just friends someone I can call to go out with. So far I've met a few who are soo sweet. I already told them I'm not about to jump in bed with them. Any man thats to be in bed with me has to wait 6 months of DATING before they get in these drawers. If thats too long then I kick em to the curb. Just stand your ground girlie make men respect you so your son will learn to respect women by your example!

Oh believe me i stand my ground! lol im not looking for something quick but just knowing that there are people that would still like a relationhip is comforting

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:20 PM

Hey i got your first drink drinker drinks

WOOT WOOT!! Thanks! Well have to share one sometime :wink: drinks

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:16 PM

That is looking for a RELATIONSHIP and not just a good time? Its ridiculous anymore... Noone takes the time anymore to actually get to know someone outside the bedroom. You talk to a guy and the first thing they want to talk about is when your going to sleep together. I will be 21 years old in a week I have a 15 month old son and I can say I have never truly been on a date. Anyone you meet is just looking for fun not the complications of a relationship! Sorry people more venting here than anything oops

There are a few mature guys out there who are interested in romance, more than sex. We always seem to get overlooked though. Nice guys finish last....

Hey nice guys finish last because they make sure their women come first!

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:15 PM

Hell...now a days, even the bedroom part is becoming complicated.

Amen! Im pretty sure ill just raise my son for the next 17 years and hopefully be a lesbian by then lol

Thats cool...although Ive known some bull dykes to be just as bad as men, lol.

haha that literally made me LOL because it is so true!

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:14 PM

Amen! Im pretty sure ill just raise my son for the next 17 years and hopefully be a lesbian by then lol
Noway, your to cute for that and besides Im sure your son wont allow that.

Aw thank you! Obviously not cute enough for a relationship (a good one) and your right my son probably wouldnt lol

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:08 PM

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 01:01 PM
That is looking for a RELATIONSHIP and not just a good time? Its ridiculous anymore... Noone takes the time anymore to actually get to know someone outside the bedroom. You talk to a guy and the first thing they want to talk about is when your going to sleep together. I will be 21 years old in a week I have a 15 month old son and I can say I have never truly been on a date. Anyone you meet is just looking for fun not the complications of a relationship! Sorry people more venting here than anything oops

kaylaree8821's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:02 AM
I miss the littlest of the little things. (lol does that make sense?) Simple text messages, simple little kisses, having someone miss you, and im not talking like your dog or your child. I also miss the Lust.... yeah love too but the lust someone wanting you so bad...Ok im going to stop makin myself feel lonely loloops

kaylaree8821's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:17 PM
Seeing pathetically cute happy couples out in public when your by yourself

2 Next