Community > Posts By > Honestmidsmale

Honestmidsmale's photo
Wed 12/17/08 04:25 PM

biggrin Whats the shortest job you ever had?biggrinDid you leave after you realised how much it sucked?biggrinDid you get yourself fired on purpose?biggrin

Shortest job lasted for for a shift (12 hours) on nights working at IKEA..... got my pay(£144.00) for doing the shift and then quit as i was expected to carry up to 100KG up stairs all night
and im not a removals guy.

Honestmidsmale's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:42 PM
Hi Rapunzel,

Not sure when this topic was written, but i have had a similar thing happen to my system, I'm running vista 32 with 2 GB RAM
and using a USB modem connection. As other people have stated, and if you are running IE, then go to control Panel> Internet Connections and clear All. make sure the box is unchecked as you don't want to delete add-ons or settings. if in FF3, goto tools> advanced and click 'clear now'.
Alternatively it may be that your computer is running too many processes/start-up programs. none essensial progammes can be shut down by right clicking and choosing Exit or close.
Hope this helps. (oh if you are using a registry cleaner such as Ccleaner, in my opinion it's best to uninstall it as it does cause problems within the registry which can slow your PC down.)