Community > Posts By > BigSteve76

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 04:47 AM
Edited by BigSteve76 on Fri 04/25/14 05:00 AM
To start with, thank you for the responses, it is truly appreciated. I never offer them advice or critise them. I said they never seem happy with themselves because they are always putting themselves down, I'm treated like a big brother or something, many are accomplished in many areas, and I am only attracted to strong women. I respect a woman no matter what others may think because I am old fashioned in that regards, I stop and pay attention when someone speaks and actively avoid rushing to conclusions and preconceived ideas on matters. Yes I describe myself as a nice guy, I am, I have my moments, but all in all I know that at the end of the day I am respectful, polite and considerate. Once again ladies, thank you for taking the time to respond, I will look at myself and see if I can change accordingly.

p.s: I am genuine, not a poser or anything like that, just lost someone dear to me when I was younger, and found a letter from them the other week and it has gotten me thinking.

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 01:23 AM
well, all sunshine here in QLD, you would probably feel at home except for the temperature...so many kiwi's over here. take care of yourself and stay warm

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 01:15 AM
well, you know what they say, the bigger the feet - the bigger the shoes... cheeky kiwi .. what's happening?

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 01:12 AM

Like dogs, men don't like it when other men get too close to their biotch, but if you leave the gate open they have no problems getting next to another man biotch...

Men are like dogs because they're always trying to bury their bone...

Men are like dogs because they only do tricks when treats are offered...

A man's bark is often worse than his bite...

The smaller the man, the louder the growl....

and we have a winner for the most disheartening attitude, enjoy being single much?

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 01:01 AM
Biggest myth is that we don't want to love someone

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 01:00 AM
never apologise for who you are, just be you and smile. life is too short to worry about things that are inconsequential

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 12:58 AM
Love, without love you can not have goodness. money is not treasure, the memories of loved ones are the greatest treasures.

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 12:56 AM
Now, all my life I have always heard women say that they wish men would just accept them for who they are. Problems are that they do not accept themselves and demand that men be a fairy tale. So, I'm 38, I believe in respect as a major part a any relationship. Yet always seem to be the nice guy that helps and then ignored....ladies, please give me some advice on what I am doing wrong.