Sat 04/25/15 05:19 AM

1. It is what it is.
2.That's what I'm talking about
3. My bad

1. It is what it is.

Hmm, so what is it?

tman_62's photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:16 PM
The late comedian George Carlin on prostitution: 'Why is illegal to pay for something that's perfectly legal to give away for free?'

tman_62's photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:10 AM

Talk To Me

LOL!

tman_62's photo
Mon 04/20/15 04:24 PM
I can relate. I was married for 8 years. We had great times and many memories. It was a very tough break up. Took me 3 years to get over her completely. Pure heartbreak for me. She contacts me once in a while and we get caught up. It's a different dynamic between us now. It's like meeting an old friend and going your own way after.

tman_62's photo
Sun 04/19/15 11:51 AM
Edited by tman_62 on Sun 04/19/15 11:51 AM
Wow! very interesting profile AIG. You have a life!! That's where you have me beat.

Get that monkey off your back! - kidding!

Careful with the politics. (Hilary Clinton). You might a lose a few possible responses right there. Keep that topic for when you're having that fireside dinner!

I'm not sure that photo of the keg is a good idea. Might give a bad impression. Image is everything with online dating.. Pretend you're a woman reading your profile. I know, difficult to do.. Perhaps you could post a pic of yourself cooking something or cleaning the kitchen. That can go a long way with the ladies. Remember, they think completely different than we do. That's where a lot of us guys are out to lunch.

tman_62's photo
Sun 04/19/15 11:36 AM

I don't bother making it - I figure there is no sense in spending time straightening a room no one besides me sees.

The key phrase here is, 'no one besides me sees'. I'm in the same situation, RO. I usually just straighten the sheets out and I'm out of there.

tman_62's photo
Sun 04/19/15 09:24 AM
I don't have a get a way place.. I like drawing. I like to make a cup of coffee or tea, pull out my sketch book and doodle or draw. I have an old radio beside me.

tman_62's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:29 AM
A Sugar Momma!

tman_62's photo
Thu 04/16/15 07:53 PM
Like most people, I prefer someone that's physically attractive to me.

As far as qualities, I haven't seen any profile where someone mentions that they have a great sense of humour. Above all else, that quality scores high on my list of what I look for in a partner If you can't laugh at all the crazy s**t that happens in life...

tman_62's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:30 AM
My parents. Married for 56 years. Raised 5 kids.

tman_62's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:24 AM
I was about 3 or 4. I was alone in the basement of our house playing or something. Out of no where, I had an overwhelming feeling of sadness and to get upstairs to see my Mom. I had no idea why. I ran up and found her in the kitchen on the phone, crying and very upset about something. I went to comfort her. She put down the phone and we just hugged and I asked her what was wrong. I don't remember much else.

tman_62's photo
Sun 03/15/15 07:23 AM
I like a lot of artsy stuff. I don't have a favourite but I do a lot of doodling. I often doodle when I'm on the phone.

tman_62's photo
Sun 03/15/15 07:18 AM
Sure, as long as the future Daddy ain't a hit man.

tman_62's photo
Sat 08/30/14 07:26 PM
Do pregnant women have sex? Is it tough on the fetus/baby?
Pardon my ignorance and please don't ask me to Google this info.

tman_62's photo
Thu 08/28/14 08:28 PM

NO.....older women have no sex drive.

bigsmile

I don't think you've ever been with an older woman

tman_62's photo
Mon 08/25/14 08:08 PM
I was stood up twice. Nothing I could do about it.
Next time I'll wait 15 minutes after the time we agreed to meet and them I'm gone.

tman_62's photo
Fri 08/22/14 10:09 AM

did you know.. I would almost pay someone.. to give me a massage....
almost...but omg.. it has been so long.
.. since I have had one...
someone rubbing your neck..
working there knuckles down each vertebra on your spine..
then doing that big pinching motion..
on your shoulders...ohhh.. and working your.. calf muscles..ohhh..
. then your thigh..mmmm..

When you find them, send them my way please!!!

tman_62's photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:09 AM
Hope everyone in an open relationship is practicing safe sex.

tman_62's photo
Wed 08/06/14 03:19 PM
There's message in my inbox marked 'unread' but I've already opened it. When I re-launch the website the same 'unread' message appears even though I've already opened it. I've replied with two messages in response but I don't see either of my replies as being sent. I don't see 'deactivated' on their account either. Please advise.