Community > Posts By > torres585

torres585's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:50 PM
If it's just the noise that bothers you, try to save up money and invest in a laptop. I don't think it's a software issue, but a hardware issue. PCs make noise, laptops don't.

torres585's photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:56 PM

Hi and welcome to the sitebigsmile

Thanks!

torres585's photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:47 PM

Yeah, yeah I know, it's like "chicken or the egg"!I'm probably just grabbing straws here, but if there's any universal difference tell me.

I dated a girl for a month or so, but we never talked about being gf/bf. I guess it was too soon for that!

Do you have any toiletries of hers in your bathroom right now? Toothpaste and toothbrush, perfume, makeup, face creams or cleansers?

If you have a box of tampons under the sink, you are officially hooked.

laugh laugh laugh

No! Not in the slightest, we were never THAT intense. It was just dinner, kissing and holding hands that's it.

torres585's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:32 PM
I suppose you can't declare something you never talked about.

I'll go with Mirror.

torres585's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:36 AM
Are you serious? imao

When?

torres585's photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:02 PM
Yeah, yeah I know, it's like "chicken or the egg"!I'm probably just grabbing straws here, but if there's any universal difference tell me.

I dated a girl for a month or so, but we never talked about being gf/bf. I guess it was too soon for that!

torres585's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:54 PM
Yeah, I'm from a little town called Ossining. There's not much to do here, so I'm making the best of it online. Anyone out there?