Community > Posts By > Zelda_

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 12:11 PM
Thanks for your answers :)
Well maybe I haven't give much details but I wasn't speaking of course to be a homeless.
The best would be having a job that let you travel a lot or maybe do volunteer or something like this.
Family well, thy are always at their place so my base could be there; friends since I have no important ones here could always organize travel team sharing the same passions.
Since we young ones are living an hard time in our country about job I'm thinking to do an au pair experience as soon as a project I'm attending ends.

no photo
Mon 04/28/14 02:48 PM
It always has been my dream: travelling around the world with no roots.
Am I dreaming too much or is there a way a person can really live like this?
I've born in a poor family, I am still poor so I never had the chance to see the world.

no photo
Mon 04/28/14 02:03 PM
Some time ago I went alone to a travel too. I met there (in Paris) some friends of mine that I had chance to know on a certain famous social network.
Traveling alone in my opinion can be fun or curious but only for few times because there's the chance that you can be really alone and loneliness is very a suffer.
I'm glad you had fun, I did too but I hope to start my voyage with someone next time.

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 12:27 PM
My sister, very often lately.
Is funny how relatives can be the worst.

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 12:24 PM
I feel strange asking here but who knows.
I used to be a cosplayer and now I am doing it sometimes when I can.

Ps. Sorry for my english :P

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 12:19 PM
That's difficult to say the favorite among the lot I read but I'll choose only Vagabond and Shin Anjyo Onshi (that's corean, a manhwa but still like a manga).
Btw I very like Kenichi too.

no photo
Mon 04/14/14 12:41 PM
Hello there! I play games since i was six, lol.
If someone wants to talk about games I'm here :)

no photo
Sat 04/12/14 11:59 AM
As the title say I'm new here and I hope to enjoy this community.
Greetings guys!