Community > Posts By > SoupDuck

SoupDuck's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:22 PM

Have you been on here before with a different name?
nope, why , you havin deja vu?
He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack.

I just got here ... is this place full of people who make stuff up?

This is day 2 for me and I havent been here before.

nice welcome, thanks, for false accusations.

SoupDuck's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:36 AM

Have you been on here before with a different name?

nope, why , you havin deja vu?

SoupDuck's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:39 AM

Morningsong:

It is written: Romans 9:27

Isaiah cries out concerning Yisrael:"Though the number of the Yisraelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved".

It is written: Romans 11:5

So too , at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.

It is written: Mathew 22:14

For many are called but few are chosen.

The churches or the congregations are not preparing the people for what is to come. All will not go to the kingdom with Messiah Yahushua when He comes, only a few, a remnant shall be saved.:cry:

Yamin :cry:

geeee I'm ascared, because it is written. lmao

You know, there over 200 characters in the bible that have never been proved and can't ever be proved to have existed- EVER! that includes superjesus and his apostolic mercinaries.

There is more proof of Batman and Robin, and Shrek.

This god apparently only ever spoke to bible writers and people like David Koresh, Charles Manson, and other psychopaths; otherwise, this god has never shown his butt on the planet.

Fear mongering is a control freak's method of scaring your arse into submission.

SoupDuck's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:22 AM
I think you're all focusing on the media raised intent of Hitler. He wasn't just after the jews, he was after gypsies, masons (aka illuminati) and the world banking leaders as well as catholics.
Anti semitism was just the 'media' released smoke screen.

Dig past the anti semitism and you get a whole different picture of Hitler's intent.

Dig past the US need to find WMD in Iraq and you find a whole different picture as to why they are in Iraq. Can you say 'rapture' or end of days anyone? =))

Underestimating power mongers and world leaders isn't wise, and being sucked in by the media smoke screens keeps you uninformed.

SoupDuck's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:34 PM

christmas is an abomination and is full of lies. it is not Yahshua's birthday, it is Tammuz birthday, the pagan sun god. Yahshua was not born during the winter soltice. YHWH(Almighty God) hates christmas. Dont celebrate this pagan holiday otherwise you will be worshipping the sun. Jeremiah 10

Geeez ... a thread based on fear ...who'd a thunk it would land in the religion catagorie .lol

Where do you think most christain tradition and celebration comes from? It's all seasonal pagan theft.

"The Abomination (Emil Blonsky) is a fictional supervillain that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appears in Tales to Astonish #90 (April 1967), and was created by writer Stan Lee and artist Gil Kane."

I love abomination =))