Community > Posts By > RobinHoode

RobinHoode's photo
Mon 11/09/09 02:38 PM
yes you're being forced to switch over. and thats really what the set top box is all about. there's no real solution to television without it. i've known the converters to work pretty well overall.
and i think you can still get the discount they were handing out for
the devices. its like a 20 dollar credit toward the converter which is retailing in at about 60.

i think you meant radio waves from like the radio ant. that were being built all over the place that caused a lot of public concern.

there's a wave of technology thats about to crash on our shores we are totally unnprepared for.

RobinHoode's photo
Mon 11/09/09 02:26 PM
Right now I'm doing a lot of Halo 3 (why i can't explain) Fable 2 and Assassin's Creed. waiting for Assassin's Creed 2. I've been looking at Lost World. I've played the Demo a few times and thought
it was fun. Lost World 2 promo i saw on XBL looked great. really ramped up from the first one. any way....

Ozama Prime
and
the oldest

are my gamertags and i could always use some new friends to game with. its just a lot more fun when you're running wild with some friends.

and i think we can all agree gamerchixs rock.

RobinHoode's photo
Mon 11/09/09 02:15 PM
Edited by RobinHoode on Mon 11/09/09 02:18 PM
i'd also ask which OS you're using. as Win 7 and Vista (the evil step sisters) are a bit different than XP. the windows media center has some built in options that are nice to use in conjunction with XboX.

RobinHoode's photo
Mon 11/09/09 02:15 PM
if you really want to do it right, HDMI. I tell you i didn't think
it would make that much of a difference. boy was i wrong. wow.

if you just want to put some still shots up, heck you could get a flash drive and put it in the usb port. Go through your media extender and sync up your Computer and the XBoX 360. that gives you the best way of putting stuff up off your computer. but if you want video of your game action and still shots of in game action yes that's different. check out halo 3's options as i feel they have the most options and 'friendliest' interface to explain how to do that. along with their synch with everything else (like the bungie.net web page) you'll find lots of resources on how to best achieve what you want.

enjoy.