Community > Posts By > youfirst

youfirst's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:45 AM
I wanted to thank all of you for taking the time to check out my profile! Good luck to you all in your search!!

youfirst's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:06 AM

Welcome and I think your profile is fine. I have two tattoos also, on my shoulder blades dragonfly and snowflakes. I just got them this past July when my husband passed away. They are beautiful and addicting. Have fun on the forums. Sherry

Hi and thank you! Your tats sound great! I read your profile, good luck with your guy!!

youfirst's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:37 AM

Hi and Welcome. Very Nice Smile.

Thank you! waving

youfirst's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:30 AM
I am fairly new here, been on the forums a bit and wanted to know what people thought of my profile. Any hints or suggestions would be great! Thanks and have a great day!!!

youfirst's photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:42 PM
Email at first, then IM or yahoo after. It is easier to get to know someone a bit first. Though I would accept an IM from someone I matched with.

youfirst's photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:36 PM
I think it is all subjective for both men and women. I myself look how a woman carries herself. Is she confident, does she have sense of humor etc. I am sure this has been all said before but it's just my two cents.

youfirst's photo
Sun 12/14/08 04:30 PM
Thanks for the welcome!!flowers

youfirst's photo
Sun 12/14/08 10:20 AM
Hi, my name is Bob and of course it's obvious I am new here. I am hoping to meet a woman to have some fun with. The beach, wine tasting, travel or whatever. I hope to meet someone soon!