Community > Posts By > precious99

precious99's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:00 AM
waving Hello out there if you are out there and love The Lord i would love to be in your life i love Him too and we would have so much in common,so get in touch with me soon ok? I will tell you more when i hear from you.wavinghopefully sooner than later Precious99

precious99's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:27 PM
Age is only a number,you are only as old as you feel and i will never give up my dream of being someones precious companion as long as life last ,everybody needs somebody no matter what their ages are , age have nothing at all to do with how a person feels in their hearts.i have said all that i am going to say,the rest is up to you senior males.flowerforyou

precious99's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:25 PM
Age is only a number,you are only as old as you feel and i will never give up my dream of being someones precious companion as long as life last ,everybody needs somebody no matter what their ages are , age have nothing at all to do with how a person feels in their hearts

precious99's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:32 AM

I would like to meet a nice handsome,and caring, senior male i have no preference of color or religion.if you are out there let me know ok?

precious99's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:27 AM

I would like to meet a nice handsome,and caring, senior male i have no preference off your color,creed, nor religion if you are out there why not let me know?

precious99's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:35 PM
I would like to meet a nice handsome,and caring, senior male i have no preference of color or religion.if you are out there lets let me know ok?

precious99's photo
Sat 12/13/08 01:49 PM
hello i am new here,i have never did this before but i thought it may be a good way to meet a nice senior male,if you are out there let me know ok?waving