Community > Posts By > Brokenstings

Brokenstings's photo
Sun 12/14/08 08:24 AM
as the cold wind blows i feel a chill raise up and down my spine, i can feel it in my lungs as i hesitate to breathe afraid every breath i take may be my last afraid that everything i have worked for will be picked up and carried away with this cold, cold wind. Now i'm walking nowhere had a somewhere but decided nowhere to be a much better destination i trudge simply keep walking not thinking just breathing. And as i come upon my destination of nowhere my feet begin to scream my hands begin to sing and the cold wind takes flight again and licks my face a bitter chill. Atlast, to be nowhere, my perfect somewhere of all.

Brokenstings's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:01 PM
Edited by Brokenstings on Sat 12/13/08 11:27 PM
I see your face as i see all faces yet i see your face all the time, like a hawk on prey you haunt my senses intoxicating the very air i breathe, how i've longed to hold you how i long to hold you still with every solitary beat of my heart with every drop of my tears rinsed out from my soul i beg that i may be humbled by your grace again, And as i close my eyes to sleep i still smell your smooth skin, i still taste your sweet lips, and i still crave your heart

Brokenstings's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:32 PM
wow i loved this its so real

Brokenstings's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:28 PM
you got that right for sure

Brokenstings's photo
Fri 12/12/08 02:04 PM
clouds of gray swallow skies of blue echoing a sense of grim in our everyday life. As rain beats down i think of nothing more than the power the clouds play on our minds. So tired and drained my emotions of pain and longing for the sun to return. Yellow, orange, and red...These are the colors i adore these are the colors that will raise my spirits for i am not gray nor am i pale i am bright i am happy i am alive.

Brokenstings's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:57 PM
thank you

Brokenstings's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:55 PM
thanks man no i'm not depressed i've just always been good at words and making them work together i appreciate your comment

Brokenstings's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:52 PM
Edited by Brokenstings on Fri 12/12/08 12:53 PM
as i sit and contimplate the seconds,minuets,and hours pass by. Leaving me alone in dark shadowless rooms where light bends at the cracks of the door. I wonder what has brought me to this i wonder why i'm here. Somedays i sit for hours and others i dont sit at all so inconvinient is my thinking always pressuring myself to think to hard to over complicate to much to try to grasp the understandings of things i cannot yet understand. Silence like a disease swallows me whole and makes me quiver shake and tremble. Deep breathes drown out the suffacating sound of silence. Distant dreams that i ounce viewed lay scribbled out, erased, and lost. More dark more sitting more thinking, no more dreaming

Brokenstings's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:03 PM
Edited by Brokenstings on Thu 12/11/08 04:04 PM
I close my eyes and sleep for now, i realize its all a dream, how can i breathe, how can i see, how can i put the pieces back, how should i feel, will i be fine, am i lost for u to find, there is not time for shedding tears now, kiss my lips and stay with me now, hallowed be the thoughts i have, sacred be the words u speak, hold me up i'm going weak and i'm still here to be myself, to realize its all a lie that this is real that i cant feel that i cant see i'm blind, and your still crying how can this be am i really the only person who feeds there feelings

Brokenstings's photo
Thu 12/11/08 02:58 PM
thanks yeah i changed it to hopeless

Brokenstings's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:27 PM
hey hows it goin

Brokenstings's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:24 PM
thanks man

Brokenstings's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:48 PM
simple things that seem to always pass me by are later realized to be important.Like the rain that falls on troubled minds they wash away are fear of time. And time is of no exsistance when the simple things that u pass by are lost inside your dreams, so u can hide yourself and build a wall, so u can wait for someone else to call. Black water runs through my broken heart i will await my eternal fate.

Brokenstings's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:42 PM
I think ur very attractiveblushing blushing

Brokenstings's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:38 PM
Edited by Brokenstings on Thu 12/11/08 12:38 PM
Sup just joined yesterday and thought it would be cool what people think but i ask that u dont rip me up to bad.

Brokenstings's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:35 PM
sup

Brokenstings's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:51 PM
Hey my name is John becktel and I live in eau claire wisconsin. I just want to find somebody special and i figured this couldnt hurt my chances.

2 Next