Community > Posts By > Brokenstings

Brokenstings's photo
Wed 03/04/09 03:50 PM
yeah dude kinda sux man right?

Brokenstings's photo
Tue 02/24/09 01:08 PM
Edited by Brokenstings on Tue 02/24/09 01:44 PM
Hype
reality is blinded by a pull of florecent light, i stare into its greatness and lose myself in its devine awe, i am deeply forced into an overwhelming wave of fear for the light has turned to dark for the angels have turned to demons for this world is not as kind as it was made out to be.

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:35 PM
lol yeah i mean i can get laid after a show 3 times a week thats why i got on here and then i cant find anybody its kinda funny actually

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:16 PM
thanks a lot i appreciate it

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:12 PM
Hey i'm john and I'm 19 i was just wondering well more of just thinking to myself that girls my age dont tend to write in these forums very often lol either that or there are just alot of desperate guys but idk lol. So hit me up if u happen to be a young girl and that would be cool. Peace,
John

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:58 PM
Falling backwards spiraling out of control i splash into a sea of illusion, From distant pasts i see the ghosts of all my dreams, through her i eyes i gaze upon the forests of hope and soak in the rains of tomorrow, Distant be this happening, shallow may be its meaning, but the truth be told I am in a complete state of exstacy for my heart it races as i sleep once more. dream once more

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:08 PM
thank you i appreciate it

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:01 PM
thanks

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:00 PM
thanks for the input i appreciate it

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:55 PM
lol yeah my septum is pierced and i was wondering about the pic of my ex but she is actually my best friend so i didnt want to take it down

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:47 PM
Edited by Brokenstings on Mon 02/23/09 04:42 PM
thanks everybody peace

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:34 PM
Breaking down the walls i have built to keep out the cold, No longer can i hide in my shelter, no longer can i keep myself from the world, the temptations may be to hard for me to bear but i cant sit and rot forever, I will spread my wings and soar threw the sky, i will part the clouds with my grace, strong is how i am now weakness is not an option

Brokenstings's photo
Wed 12/17/08 11:23 AM
i listen to the music

Brokenstings's photo
Wed 12/17/08 11:11 AM
lose yourself your senses dulled feel the music in your soul burning deep into your heart makes you move makes u forget the anomisty you feel to the world knowing there are people that feel the same way. As the dark grows like cancer in my room i drown my fears in notes so clear i free my mind with broken tears.

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:09 PM
as night turns to day the sky reveals itself a strong powerful bieng. Like staring into beautiful eyes of blue i am intoxicated by its stunning view. as the sun soakes into my pores as the day grows warmer as the sun grows stronger and as the clouds part like the pages of your favorite book. I am lost in its vastness swallowed up by it's possibilities the sky so free i would love to fly high and taste its wonder. Dip my hands and drink its beauty, dive into its greatness and drown my senses in its devine appeal

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 12/15/08 01:56 PM
thanks i've always loved exspression through literature

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 12/15/08 01:36 PM
thanks alot

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:35 PM
i liked it dude i agree very deep but mostly it made me think of the chaos that is mankind

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:26 PM
As sun sets on the horizon i think about the days i've walked this earth cold and alone lost and found all at the same time, hallowed be the dreams i've had about a better time or a better place peaceful be the songs i've sung about different times times undrafted times unchanged by man, times that refused to conform to todays society, times for wich no man or woman was afraid to just be themselves but now in this world of fades and fake style, this world of cliches and scenes it sickens me to be apart of this sad world, But hey we all made it this way

Brokenstings's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:57 AM
i lose control my brain is waste my thoughts are burnt my dreams are tastless. The air is rough the earth is tortured the sky is black the night so faceless. Days are longer nights are lonlier the minuets stretched the hours dead the seconds burried, the seconds burried.

Previous 1