Community > Posts By > mikew1979

mikew1979's photo
Sun 12/14/08 08:22 PM
Going on 5 years here. After the last few years being so busy for me .. I've relaxed a bit to meet people only recently.

mikew1979's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:59 PM

Well I guess I threw my BFF for a loop... he is still thinking about everything. ohwell but he is not running.

Well the not running thing is a good sign .. unless of course it turns to running drinker

mikew1979's photo
Sun 12/14/08 07:53 PM
For lack of a better word it got 'stale'. We were complete opposites (go figure they say they attract). But our hobbies / goals didn't even come close. We both knew it was physical attraction.

mikew1979's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:57 PM

:smile: Would you date someone who picks their nose and eats their boogers?:smile:

You, have issues laugh

mikew1979's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:51 PM
Edited by mikew1979 on Sun 12/14/08 02:56 PM

My ex fiancé cheated on me twice.....I caught him in the act the second time and then ....during a heated exchange about the cheating he confessed to the first cheating incident.

That was...oh...about a year ago. He called me 2 weeks ago and tried to make up. His story....he would never cheat on me during marriage. He was just ....I quote..."getting it out his system." My reply.....cheating during an engagement is the same thing as cheating during marriage. I won't tolerate it. If he cheated then he'll cheat when we're married.

I'm not taking him back.....ever. I am curious if other men see this the way my ex does. Seriously men, do you think cheating during an engagement is not as bad as cheating during marriage? If a man cheats during an engagement isn't he just as likely to cheat during marriage?

Yeah you are doing the right thing not taking him back. If you're attached to someone, you should be with that one person.

mikew1979's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:16 PM
Happy b-day. now go get drinker

mikew1979's photo
Sun 12/14/08 06:54 AM

:smile: Are men enslaved to physical attraction?:smile:

Influenced, yes. Enslaved, no. Not me, anyway, I can't speak for anyone else.

Yup, same here.

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:00 PM

yawn ok... I am exhausted.. its almost 2 am here... who's going to tuck me into bed?

Not I .. we just met and I have frisky hands when near a bed : )

Mr. Mike, it was good to met you. bigsmile I hope to see you around :wink:

That you shall :smile:

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:57 PM

yawn ok... I am exhausted.. its almost 2 am here... who's going to tuck me into bed?

Not I .. we just met and I have frisky hands when near a bed : )

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:51 PM

However, that essays are necessary to rule out just the flirts!

Me love you long time :wink:

laugh

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:33 PM

:laughing: trying really hard, aren't ya woody! smitten
Is it that obvious?

Nah! winking

I just need a convincing arguement 1500 - 2000 words stating in detail the benefits and drawbacks of going to the woods! Oh! don't forget the cost-benefits analysis. List of all PhD programs for public policy. And proof of penial size. And records for all your shots!

That should be enough! Oh! And in my inbox by tomorrow morning 6 am EST!

I take back my first comment .. Guys don't want homework laugh

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:56 PM

Some men are just scared of commitment. Some think they know what they want until they get it (just think of kids wanting a toy until they get it then throw it away). Men are simple .. if not too simple. Being locked down to one person is also a factor. What used to run through my head was if I found the right person I want to settle down with for the rest of my life, or is that person still out there.

Not saying all are like this ... but I know I was.

Good analogy! :smile:

It was simple .. it's a guy thing you wouldn't understand :wink:

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:50 PM
Some men are just scared of commitment. Some think they know what they want until they get it (just think of kids wanting a toy until they get it then throw it away). Men are simple .. if not too simple. Being locked down to one person is also a factor. What used to run through my head was if I found the right person I want to settle down with for the rest of my life, or is that person still out there.

Not saying all are like this ... but I know I was.

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 08:13 PM

yrs ago there was a couple that got married in the frozen foods section of the store. thought that was weird

That is unusual .. maybe they met there *shrugs*

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:01 PM
All movie players can play DVD's but the important thing to note is you HAVE to have the DVD codec. unfortunately this is not provided with any players that I'm aware of unless commercially purchased (WinDVD, Power DVD etc). Hope this helps.

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:25 PM
Quess that would depend on what allergies you have ...

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:29 PM

mikew1979's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:19 PM
lol, I gotta remember that one : )

mikew1979's photo
Fri 12/12/08 09:34 PM
Edited by mikew1979 on Fri 12/12/08 09:36 PM
75.4/litre here in Toronto

and as for economy, worse.

mikew1979's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:28 PM
All Dan Quayle

“For NASA, space is still a high priority.”

“We’re going to have the best-educated American people in the world.”

“A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.”

“It’s not pollution that is hurting the environment, it’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.”

“If we don’t succeed we run the risk of failure.”

“It is wonderful to be here today in the great state of Chicago.”

“It’s a question of whether we’re going to go forward into the future, or past to the back.”

“I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix.”