Community > Posts By > Listerine

Listerine's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:05 AM
Wow.
Well...I'm being a little awful right now..and iming someone else...but they sent me a message, lol?
Is that bad?
I think I just have an overactive conscience.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:56 PM
lol.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:51 PM
which are completely different than guys...

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:46 PM
Too bad you can't choose. lol.

though I do admit there are perks to liking guys...I just have to think of them...

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:42 PM

If I liked women I'd just go that route laugh then at least I would know what I'm dealing with. But NO. I just can't sick

I know what you mean! Life would be easier if I weren't so boycrazy. If I could make myself be attracted to girls, I would. Because I completely understand us.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:41 PM

Yeah...I just don't get why he would say he was sorry if he didn't mean it. Because if we don't see each other...well, he's not getting anything out of the relationship either. So it really just doesn't make sense.
Maybe he just doesn't know what he wants?
agh.

Sometimes I just kick myself for not reading the whole thread.

lol. Nice.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:40 PM
Seriously. They are much harder to understand.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:36 PM
True. But, then again, I don't really understand lying at all. But that's just a me thing. I don't do it.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:26 PM
Yeah...I just don't get why he would say he was sorry if he didn't mean it. Because if we don't see each other...well, he's not getting anything out of the relationship either. So it really just doesn't make sense.
Maybe he just doesn't know what he wants?
agh.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:18 PM
Makes sense.

I'm just a sucker for his apologies. And I'm worried about that.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:13 PM
nope it doesn't...oh well.

I'm actually not as sad about this as I thought I would be. Go figure.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:05 PM
lol, don't be. You weren't the one canceling on me.
Besides, I kinda thought this would be the advice I got. I just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't being too paranoid that he wasn't actually sick. because who gets sick only when they have a date? WHO? lol.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:58 PM
Agh. Hopefully. I feared it would come to this.

Thanks for the help. :)

All of you.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:51 PM
We've been talking for two months though. But...yeah. It was only two dates.

lol. I'm just...too nice for my own good?

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:46 PM
Ok.
It's much easier blaming the universe than him, but I think you're right.
Because I really am getting sick of the disappointment...
So what do I do? Just...? Because he'll probably want to reschedule our date for tonight once he's feeling better...what do I do? Still talk and text knowing that if he cancels one more time that's it? it seems a little cold-hearted.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:40 PM
That was my immediate reaction. That it was just a waste of my time.
But he always sends these really sweet apologies. And says how sorry he is and how much he misses me.
It's confusing.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:36 PM

And maybe, the sudden cancellations weren't all that accidental in the first place. At least then you would know...

I thought I was just being paranoid. Do you think that could be it? That he's just not interested?

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:34 PM
What I want is to be able to see him without having to check my phone every fifteen minutes for messages saying "oh no...you won't believe what just happened..."

haha. Spur of the moment...what's sad is I just started planning a spur of the moment thing. That kind of defeats the purpose, lol.

idk if spur of the moment would really work though. Both of us are full time students, and I work on top of that, and run a club at my school, so I can't not plan...so my spur of the moment would be tuesday or sunday...which isn't spur of the moment at all. lol.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:27 PM
I suppose I have been just waiting for it to crash...but that works a lot better than being disappointed.

Randomly showing up? I don't know. We've only been on two dates...is that ok to do?

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:20 PM
Stop sign?

That's what I was afraid of.
It just seems like a horrible way to break it off.
"Sorry, we have major schedule conflicts. It's not you, it's your life."

Previous 1