Community > Posts By > Listerine

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:15 PM
We do make back up plans...and they seem to fall through too.
We had one date plan get canceled seven different ways. It was horrible.
heehee. And we live a half hour apart...the bike ride would be...unrealistic...but a good suggestion lol.

Listerine's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:05 PM
We talked nonstop for weeks. Then we started txting and talking on the phone. Finally we met. And went on two dates and it was great.

Then, the universe decided to be...obnoxious. Every time we try to see each other, something goes wrong. He gets a flat tire, I get called into work...and on and on until just recently, we were supposed to go out tonight and he ended up in the hospital! He's alright, just a little tired, and is recovering...but sheesh. Someone up there seems to hate us.

I'm normally not superstitious or religious or anything..but it just seems weird. That things only go crazy when we want to see each other.
So I haven't seen him in a long time...and it's not going to get much better (classes start tomorrow for spring semester and I'm busy six days a week)...and I just don't know what to do.

I really like him. But we can never see each other. And it's so early in dating that it's just...I don't know. If the universe hates us together this much...?

I need help. How do we fight the universe? How do we survive not seeing each other so early in dating? Because...there's no real...committment there. Or at least not a spelled out one...all we have is a whole lot of mutual like and canceled plans. :(

2 Next