Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 03/20/24 12:46 PM
I did and all I ever got was same ******** answers that they were telling so they wouldn't seem like the bad obes

no photo
Wed 03/20/24 11:12 AM
Lol you magas need a class I grade school civics. Some facts.
The broke the law. Bragged about breaking the law plead guilty admitting that they broke the law.
Bail is not a constitutional right. You be can held without bail.
A speedy trial means within a reasonable time frame. Generally meaning first avaliable court date and if you delay even once you lose your appeal based on a speedy trial.

no photo
Wed 03/20/24 11:09 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/20/24 11:09 AM
Name something trump did besides spend 7 trillion on literally nothing and cause the death of over 1 million Americans

no photo
Wed 03/20/24 11:08 AM
Biden has a well documented stutter. One that he has been open and honest about for 50 years and has given numerous speeches about and even supports charities for it.

To the trump supporters if it's not on fox news or in a Facebook meme then it doesn't exist

no photo
Wed 03/20/24 08:50 AM
So no constructive thoughts huh? Just trolling.

So I guess you are so smart and have so much g9ing on for you that you haven't asked advice from anyone.

Yet here you are. On the same site tearing down other people because you have low self esteem.

no photo
Wed 03/20/24 08:21 AM

I beg to differ....

Unlike women, most dudes do not use immutable characteristics phase them out.

Turnoffs are usually something women can change. Their weight and their attitude are the first ones I can think of.

I would think that for me, attitude is number 1.

- Sl*ts turn us off to dating - but we'll take em home for the night

- Any chick who prides herself on being "sassy" is just telling us she's a b!tch and tryna sound cute about it

- Boss babes can pound sand. We do not want combat when we get home

Sounds o me like you don't have any self esteem and get threatened by a woman who isn't submissive and in the kitchen

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 07:39 PM
Actually the banks testified they lost $150 million. It's all there for the world to see in the transcripts but trump supporters say they didn't lose any because fox news and Facebook memes told them that they didnt.

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 06:00 PM
Let that freak flag Wave. you do you

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 05:57 PM
Stupid male pride. Now I enjoy paying sometimes. Treating the other person. Money, outside of eha5 I need to live, means little to me

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 05:53 PM
Monogamy. I don't want it burning when I pee

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 05:51 PM
I disagree with everything you said. Sounds like you want an in the kitchen submissive woman. Those are boring

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 05:39 PM
Nope. That's amerìca. Liberty and justice for all. Every single American has the same equal rights as everyone else. There is no liberal America. There is no conservative america. Just america so let that freak flag wave.
As far as crime. Crime is worse in red states. 4 years Ina major blue city I wasn't the victim of a crime once. In the red state I live in now it happens monthly. Just happened last weekend.
Murdering someone because 2,000 year old nook tells you to is still murder refuardless.
I hear russia is nice this time of year.

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 05:05 PM
No it's called the Christian taliban. Same tactics as the taliban just a different religion.
I would fit in great with a city full of American loving and freedom loving patriots.
In NYC you can be who you want and do what you want as long as it's legal. That's america right there

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 02:55 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 03/19/24 02:56 PM
That everyone qant to come to NY to be free of the Christian taliban and your too scared to do it even though you want to. Conservatives are a fearfully lot

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 01:47 PM
Funny seeing a 30 second Google search showed that rising. All the welfare treasures trump voters are crying and leaving and the good people are moving in.

NYC did $74 billion in tourism last year, billion, highest city in the us. Also wh9 cares? America is the land of freedom. If people want to brea whatever the Bible says then that's their business. No religion, no matter which one, has a place in the government.

Sounds like your just jealous.

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 01:16 PM
NYC is full of americans who welcone anyone who want to work hard and live free. Its why kids from all over the country drean of moving there one day. Their cost of living is high because their economy is so good. Cost of living is low in cities and states where unemploymnet and low wages are high. I grew up in one

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 01:01 PM
Thank you. That helps some. I mean hell if she would have left me for someone better I would have been happy for her. Well, that andif she didn't take money from me to send to him

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 12:35 PM
He has less than a week to pa a bind, pay the cash ir he starts losing properties and trump can't stop it. Trunp towers will be turned into a combination refugee cenyer/abortion clinic/transgender care facility

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 12:33 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 03/19/24 12:33 PM
Lol that's funny. The only thing Trump looks out for is himself. Besides he wouldn't deport it the illegals working for him

no photo
Tue 03/19/24 12:28 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 03/19/24 12:29 PM
I would say a guy in his 50's who couch surfs, never held a steady job, never lived in his own, asks the woman you spossedly love for beer money is a loser. That's a loser in my book.