Community > Posts By > Chris

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 01:59 AM
your so vague, I bet you think this song is about you, don't you...don't you .... sorry I read the topic and that song just started playing in my head actually besides a really funny post I read kinda made my day... it's gonna be a good day today I can feel it

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 01:54 AM
I seen a beautiful rainbow on my way home from dropping my son back off at his mom's yesterday, I'm still pretty excited about that... my day hasn't started today yet but it was just like 10 hours ago I seen it so close enough

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 01:46 AM
Thinking... Kenny Chesney sent me an email, and his WhatsApp number! Golly! He hasnt been on the site in 6 months!

Thanks to you for that great laugh, I needed it more than you know...made my day, funniest one I read so far

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 01:29 AM
Where the hell did the simple times go before all this technology crap, seems like everyone was so much happier back then and just life in general seemed so much easier, I'm talking poodle dog skirt era, the 40's... God you threw me into the wrong century dude, you can fix it any time now, I'll just be sitting down here waiting

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 01:16 AM
I'm glad I read other people's answers before I responded... good god well I learned that I'm a weirdo and we may need to sprinkle some holy water around just Incase..:grimacing:

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 01:13 AM
I joined like a week ago wanting to meet some new people to chat with and like most just hoping a good friendship eventually turn into the one I love... I'm a hopeless romantic

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:53 AM
I won't get into the nitty gritty because I don't want to be banned but it consists of weed dipped in embalming fluid, Ozzfest and me loosing all my friends and chilled with some Marilyn Manson chics.. great time... fear and loathing in Las Vegas for real

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:47 AM
Idk how much anyone would agree but it's definitely considered reggae and I love it .... Hed pe- forever album, I think it's number 7 or 8 threw the rest of album is all reggae

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:39 AM
So I thought I was gonna be really annoying saying Tainted Love cause figured that would be the most named one... I went threw them all..not once,blew me away, I deserve a trophy or something for that one...

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:28 AM
Tainted love- Soft cell ..... I have it tattooed on my neck

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:18 AM
That's easy. ... Eddie Vedder

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:17 AM
It's the only thing that hasn't left me when times got tuff....can't live without it

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:13 AM
My first concert was Pantera, Machine Head and Coal Chamber at the Aragon Ballroom in 97 or 98 I can never remember which one but still till this day one of the sickest concerts I've seen and that's even over all the Ozzfests I've been too

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:07 AM
NIN and Soundgarden 30th year anniversary tour

Chris 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 12:04 AM
Blacktop Mojo - Tail lights. He's killing everything he's on way under rated, he's up there with the best of them Eddie Vedder, Chris Cornell, Lane Stanley, soul for days

Chris 's photo
Sun 04/07/24 11:39 PM
Why do sooooo many people, fart in the elevator?

This is awesome to whomever wrote this I solute you I needed a good laugh