Community > Posts By > lastchance1975

no photo
Sun 03/09/14 07:22 PM
I have no problem with women who have children. I myself have found that women don't want a man with kids. They want to make a family of there own with a man with no kids. Not have a ready made family already. If you view my profile I say as much. My last girlfriend had 2 kids and I treated them like my own. The problem I guess was me. Plus she said she wasn't ready to be a mother to more then just her own kids.

So in retrospect I think it can be said that men and women who don't have kids don't want a man or woman that does. I am not saying all people are that way but I have seen for myself that it can be that way. Hope this helps.

no photo
Sun 03/09/14 02:24 PM
First off if your bored spice things up. Be imaginative be romantic. Believe it our not your wife will love you more for it. As for cheating the grass isn't always greener on the other side. It may look like it at first but in the end you will miss what you had. Once it is gone its gone there is no going back.

no photo
Sun 03/09/14 05:50 AM
Howdy all I am new to this site. I know I don't have a picture yet but will hopefully in the next day or two. Hope to find good people and true to heart friendship on this site.