Community > Posts By > ApiphanySeason

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:57 PM

. The Night Stalker that's it I remember now.. thank you. thank you thank you thank you.i think of that show all the time.. you're the go to person.. thanks again...

HA! Torgo70 and I both got it! I remembered but could not think of the name....

Here is your go to: imdb.com
This is the best site on the net!!!!

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:54 PM
Went ahead and started on tomorrows dinner too....homemade chilli...always better next day!!!

I use Pinto beans...2 cups cooked in crockpot until tender (4-5 hours on high)
2 cans of fire roasted diced tomatoes
1 can of tomato sauce
1 pack of chilli powder
1 lb of ground beef
I yellow onion chopped

In crockpot after beans are tender add can goods and chili powder (I let these simmer for a couple hours before adding meat...either/or...up to you)
Brown ground beef and onion...put in crockpot....on low for 2-3 hours

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:32 PM

.. yes still creeps me out to this day.. does anybody remember.. TV show back in the 70's.. early 80's.. about a reporter that went around. solving a murder mysteries.. but there's always.. some monster attached to it... werewolf or vampire.... like kinda like the x-files...

Yea ToT scare me so bad when I was little! 'Amelia"...OMG! I had to buy the DVD a few years back...I was facing my fears....yea it still scared the hell out of me!!

Are you talking about 'The Night Stalker': http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071003/

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:17 PM

Now that sounds like fun...a Vincent Price movie marathon

The Comedy Of Terrors
The Raven
The Last Man On Earth
The Abominable Dr. Phibes
Witchfinder General
Theatre of Blood

That would be my choice for a Price Marathon.

Yes it would!
I love..The Raven and The Last Man On Earth

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:58 PM

.yes I can watch his ...stuff.. until my ..eyes do this.. Lol

VP? Yea I grew up on him.

I have got one for ya....do you remember 'Trilogy of Terror'?

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:54 PM
I am fixing Dolmathakia's tonight:

http://greekfood.about.com/od/appetizerssalads/r/leavesmeatrice.htm

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:44 PM

Now that sounds like fun...a Vincent Price movie marathon

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:34 PM

Yep. And that's how I watched it too. Netflix Instant.

I like Netflix and Amazon for new movies....it has really stifled my DVD collection.

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:19 PM

After you watch them...let me know what you think!

Watched Devil's Pass. I liked it. Definitely wasn't expecting it to go in the direction it did. Really liked the concept of it. Still makes me wonder what really happened to those hikers in 1959.

Yea I liked that twist too!!! Not often can a movie flip like that and it seem logical.

I'm glad I didn't read anything about the movie other than it was based on the Dyatlov Pass incident before seeing it.

Yea I didn't read anything on it either. That was a good find....especially for Netflix

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:05 PM

.. you do know how to work a knob do not.. cold can be turned to hot very quickly..lol

Why YES I do
...and YES it can laugh

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 01:02 PM

After you watch them...let me know what you think!

Watched Devil's Pass. I liked it. Definitely wasn't expecting it to go in the direction it did. Really liked the concept of it. Still makes me wonder what really happened to those hikers in 1959.

Yea I liked that twist too!!! Not often can a movie flip like that and it seem logical.

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 12:53 PM

.. after not during..hmm.. well I guess beggars can't be choosers..lol.. hugs a hug.... thanks you..

I am not getting in a cold shower with ANYONE!!!

:tongue:

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 12:22 PM

..all these beautiful women hugging..I gotta go have a cold shower.. Lol

...after you get out of shower devil

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 12:21 PM

<<<<needs hug and hugs back

(((ApiphanySister)))

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 12:11 PM

Hugs for Apiphany! My fellow Ky Gal!

'
Good ol KY hug right back atcha

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:56 AM

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:46 AM
<<<<needs hug and hugs back

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:20 AM

Can't remove it...it is form of stimming. He would be heartbroken... this was discussed with his therapist as well
Which is his stimming?

The computer and what he does on it. He recreates video games making them harder to play...nerve wracking hard. The Wii U was a poor substitute..he would play a few games but mostly watch others that recorded their own hard to play versions on YouTube....he begged and cried to me every day to fix his comp. It was a very long 2 months for both of us.

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:04 AM

OMG! This is my son! He recreates video games on his computer and Youtube full on! For about 2 months he was without the comp because it died and I had gotten him a Wii U for Christmas...because his comp was down (used as a bargaining and reinforcement) he felt like he did not need to do his list and getting him to lay off the Wii U was just damn near impossible! So now that the comp is back...we are pretty much having to start back over with him working for the comp and not throwing fits, verbal assaults...and physical attacks towards me.
Thats typical for some of our kids. I would remove it from the home entirely for a period. I havent had this issue tho, so maybe someone with more experience can provide better insight.

Can't remove it...it is form of stimming. He would be heartbroken... this was discussed with his therapist as well

ApiphanySeason's photo
Sat 03/08/14 10:50 AM

Parents that have aspies ... do you find your child doesn't have the ability to pick up after themselves? Unless, they are wanting something?

This is a HUGE ordeal around here (Aspie & a 3 yr old)....I like things clean and organized...only then do I feel like I can relax...so this is never. I definitely have to use something SPECIAL as bargaining tools for getting help to clean up the messes caused by both :wink:

He gets stressed that there is a mess but then gets overwhelmed helping cleaning it up..... slaphead

His thing is his computer...so I have a password set on it and when he has done his chores, I turn it back on.

Yep... video games and tv with my son.

I had parental controls on it... but he would look over my shoulder and instantly memorize the code.

I am going to have to put a block on the Wii because he has found the YouTube channel on it... and these people that are recording themselves playing video games and commenting.

Most that he has watched have been child appropriate, but last night he could one where the comments where not!

OMG! This is my son! He recreates video games on his computer and Youtube full on! For about 2 months he was without the comp because it died and I had gotten him a Wii U for Christmas...because his comp was down (used as a bargaining and reinforcement) he felt like he did not need to do his list and getting him to lay off the Wii U was just damn near impossible! So now that the comp is back...we are pretty much having to start back over with him working for the comp and not throwing fits, verbal assaults...and physical attacks towards me.