Community > Posts By > Rebecca

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 01:27 AM
I'm glad the word of God is touching your life. I pray in the name of Jesus you and your partner receive more light of God and give each other attention deserved and love each other more. Amen.

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 01:15 AM
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*||:purple_heart: MAKING PROGRESS FROM GLORY TO GLORY |:purple_heart:|*

*|| Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before (Philippians 3:13). ||*

Saturday, 22nd August.
Pastor Chris

Many people think of progress or success as having an increase in income, getting a promotion at work, buying a new house, etc. But true progress is more than these; it’s the development of your spirit through the Word and the ministry of
the Holy Spirit. It’s that excellence which is obvious, first in your inner-man, and which inevitably radiates outwardly. It comes forth from the “you” in you.

When you have this awareness, you won’t be intimidated by the crises or challenges of life. That others are making progress doesn’t mean you’re failing. So, don’t measure your progress or lack of it by the success of others.

True success means living the victorious life through God’s Word, and achieving His desired goals for your life. It’s therefore unwise to measure your success by comparing yourself with someone else, because you may not know God’s plan for that person’s life.

Between you and the Lord, you can know whether you’re successful or not. You can look at your life today and tell whether you’re a success at the current phase of your life, for success is relative and measured at different phases in line with your divine purpose.

The life God has given you is one of ever increasing glory where you heap success upon success. If you’re successful now, He can count on you for more. Therefore, measure and celebrate your success at each point by comparing your performance or accomplishments with the set goals.

You can be a success at a certain level and then the goal broadens, the challenges are increased, but you must win at every level. When you overcome the challenges and attain those new goals, you become a success again at a new and higher level. It goes on that way from glory to glory. That’s God’s plan and idea for your success.

*CONFESSION*
*Dear Father, thank you for showing me how to make progress at different levels of life. My gaze is on you only, and my drive and pursuit are on fulfilling your plan and purpose for my life. I refuse to compare myself with others, but measure my success in life with your Word and purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Proverbs 4:18 ||* But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

*|| Philippians 3:13-14 ||* Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

*|| Hebrews 12:1-2 ||* Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

*|| 1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||*
1 Corinthians 7
Psalm 119:113-176

*|| 2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||*
Colosians 1:19-29
Jeremiah 7

*|| Thank You For Studying And Sharing With Other People. God Bless You ||*

no photo
Wed 08/19/20 03:44 AM
I'm selfless

no photo
Wed 08/19/20 03:44 AM

*||:purple_heart: GIVE CARE AND ATTENTION TO OTHERS |:purple_heart:|*

*|| And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me (Matthew 25:40). ||*

Wednesday, 19th August.
Pastor Chris

God’s desire is for you to be highly successful and happy, so you can reach out to help others who are despondent, for He said: “…I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a
blessing” (Genesis 12:2). Instead of seeking attention and expecting someone to make you happy, He wants you to be the one offering care to others.

There’re those who get frustrated because they think others don’t care about them. The more they crave attention, the more it seems they’re ignored, and this upsets them. Philippians 2:4 TLB says, “Don’t just think about your own affairs, but be interested in others too….” Even in prayer, don’t be self-centred, conscious of your needs only; be conscious of the needs of others.

I remember a dear brother who was brought in for one of our meetings, sick and so weak. While he was still trying to keep his broken body stable on the chair, another sick person in a more terrible state was brought in and laid beside him. His debilitating condition moved this brother to tears, and he later said when he saw this sick man and how dire his state was, he forgot about himself and began praying for him to be healed. The man received his healing and he also was healed!

When you get concerned about others, God will take care of your own desires. Maybe you’ve been praying and asking God for a new job for a while now, why don’t you pray for others who are out of jobs too? Rather than being overwhelmed by the issues in your family, begin to pray for other families around you. When you live with this consciousness, miracles will happen in your life without your having to ask.
Hallelujah!

Always be gracious enough to help others, and loving enough to care about them. You’re God’s outstretched arm of blessings, love and care to your world. Think this of yourself today, because it’s God’s perception of you.

*CONFESSION*
*God is able to make all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Glory to God!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Matthew 7:12 ||* Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

*|| Matthew 7:12 GNB ||* “Do for others what you want them to do for you: this is the meaning of the Law of Moses and of the teachings of the prophets.

1 Corinthians 4
Psalm 113-116

Philippians 4:14-23
Jeremiah 4

no photo
Mon 08/17/20 11:40 PM

*||:purple_heart: LIFE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A STRUGGLE |:purple_heart:|*

*|| And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made (Genesis 2:2). ||*

Tuesday, 18th August.
Pastor Chris

Read the creation story in the book of Genesis: After God saw that all He had created was very good, pleasant, and excellent in every way, He ceased from His work and rested on the seventh day. That seventh day would be man’s first day. When he awakened, he found that everything was ready. There was nothing left for man to do except to enjoy what had been created, take care of them, and appreciate his Creator. This was a shadow of the sabbath and rest for God’s people. You were born into His rest (Hebrews 4:9-10).

There’re people who perpetually live a life of struggle. They hardly ever accomplish a goal without a brawl with the devil. They’ve always had to fight their way through life, praying and fasting for days on end, and casting out all kinds of devils. This has been their experience from childhood to adulthood. They had to fight intense “spiritual battles” before they could gain admission into a university. When it was time to graduate, the conditions were just as difficult and they had to fight the same kind of battles. Getting a job after school was the same story. Finding a spouse and raising kids weren’t any different. Their lives have been an endless string of hardships and difficulties. Something is wrong.

If you’re born again and filled with the Holy Spirit, you ought to live a life of endless joy and rest, where you heap success upon success through the power
of the Holy Spirit. But if you don’t understand how to appropriate and enjoy your divine inheritance in Christ, you’ll likely live “a life of ceaseless battles,” like the one we just described. Refuse that kind of life. Embrace the stress-free life in Christ. He said in Matthew 11:28, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” You already came to Him at salvation and He’s already given you rest: “For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his” (Hebrews 4:10). This is the reality of your life.

The Lord Jesus didn’t whip the devil to leave us still “fighting” and struggling our way through life. His vicarious sacrifice in our behalf, and His work to give us the victory were complete. So, change your way of thinking where necessary and accept His Word today. Accept the life of joy, peace and glory that He’s given you.

*CONFESSION*
*The Lord has made my life easy, glorious and exciting; I live a stress-free life in Christ. I’m in God’s rest; therefore, I enjoy a life of joy and peace with prosperity! Praise God.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Matthew 11:28-30 CEV ||* If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest. 29 Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. 30 This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.

*|| Hebrews 4:9-10 ||* There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

1 Corinthians 3
Psalm 109-112

Philippians 4:8-13
Jeremiah 3

*|| Thank You For Studying And Sharing With Other People. God Bless You ||*you

no photo
Sun 08/16/20 11:44 PM

*MONDAY AUGUST 17TH, 2020*

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*YOUR WORDS REVEAL YOU*

_For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:37)._

What kind of words come out of you and where do you get them from? Why do you say the things you say? These are critical questions for your heart. As a Christian, you ought to always examine your life, especially with respect to your words, because your words locate you; they reveal your character. If a man’s words are hurtful and biting, then that’s who he is inside. But if your words are gracious, kind, uplifting and heart-lifting, that’s the character of your personality. You’re the character of your words. Jesus said in Matthew 12:35, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” As a Christian, you’ve got good treasures within you by reason of your divine nature in Christ. There’s excellence in your spirit. So when you speak, it should be out of that abundance. Jesus also said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38). He was speaking of the Holy Spirit, which those who believe in Him would receive (John 7:39). Thus, the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life means you’re enabled to let out rivers of living water which come forth in words; divine words! This means if a Christian speaks foul, brash or bitter words, he’s exuding an attribute that isn’t consistent with his true nature. James 3:11 tells us that fresh water and bitter water don’t issue from the same fountain. Yours is the fresh water from God’s fountain inside you. You don’t have a mix. You have only goodness and blessings within you, which are revealed each time you speak. Your speech is the true measure of your maturity as a Christian: “…And if anyone does not offend in speech [never says the wrong things], he is a fully developed character and a perfect man…” (James 3:2 AMPC). Through your words, bring healing and life to others; bring them hope, strength and courage. Chart your course in victory, from glory to glory with your wholesome, faith-filled words.

*CONFESSION*

Through my wholesome, faith-filled words, I chart my course in victory, from glory to glory. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I speak life and wisdom all the time. I live in divine health, supernatural abundance and in continual success and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER READING*

*Matthew 12:35-37 AMPC*

The good man from his inner good treasure flings forth good things, and the evil man out of his inner evil storehouse flings forth evil things.

But I tell you, on the day of judgment men will have to give account for every idle (inoperative, nonworking) word they speak.

For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.

*Mark 11:23*
Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.

*James 3:2-5 NIV*
We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal.

Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go.

Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

1 Corinthians 2 & Psalms 107-108

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

Philippians 4:1-7 & Jeremiah 2

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 12:58 AM
Christianity is the only way. Become Christ's and be proud of whom you belong to, Jesus Christ!

no photo
Tue 08/11/20 12:36 AM

*||:purple_heart: FAITHFULNESS IN SERVICE |:purple_heart:|*

*|| And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men (Colossians 3:23). ||*

Tuesday, 11th August.
Pastor Chris

Each one of us is called to fulfil a unique role in Christ; we all have varied assignments given to us by God. It was the same in Bible days. Some assignments could be greater or more far-reaching than others, but how you perform in your assignment is judged by your faithfulness. The Lord will judge and reward you on the basis of your faithfulness in service, in the assignment given to you, not the one given to someone else.

Remember, He’s the One who gives you the ability to do whatever He assigns to you. If He gave you more to do than someone else, He doesn’t think that makes you greater as a person; it’s about His placement and choice. So, it matters that you’re diligent in carrying out what He’s assigned to you.

Proverbs 22:29 says, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.” Take God’s admonition in our theme verse to heart; whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.

If you serve the Lord as though you’re serving man, whatever reward you get won’t go beyond this world. Therefore, whatever assignment God gives you in His Kingdom, do it with joy, passion, and with faith, as unto the Lord. Practise it, and you’d be amazed at the demonstration of His grace in your life. Amen.

*PRAYER*
*Precious Father, I thank you for the honour and privilege to fulfil destiny in serving as a faithful steward and minister of your Gospel of grace. I do all things as unto you, producing outstanding results for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| 2 Chronicles 31:20-21 ||* And thus did Hezekiah throughout all Judah, and wrought [that which was] good and right and truth before the LORD his God. 21 And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, and in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did [it] with all his heart, and prospered.

*|| Ephesians 6:5-9 ||* Servants, be obedient to them that are [your] masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; 6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: 8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether [he be] bond or free. 9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

*|| Colossians 3:17 ||* And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Romans 12:17, 13:1-14
Psalm 89

Philippians 1:23-30
Isaiah 62

no photo
Mon 08/03/20 08:43 AM
God bring you your life partner in Jesus name Amen

no photo
Mon 08/03/20 08:41 AM

*MONDAY AUGUST 3RD, 2020*

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*GIVING THANKS ALWAYS*

_Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20)._

The human brain is divided into two major parts: the right side and the left side. The left side is what you use to analyze, calculate and plan. It also makes excuses. If, for example, there’re tasks for you to accomplish, but you say, “I’m not sure I’ll be able to do this for such-and-such a reason,” that’s the left side of your brain working. It produces reasons for success or failure. The right side of your brain, on the other hand, is the one that spontaneously catches pictures, creates imaginations, and gives answers. It produces creativity, beauty, colours. But sadly, because the world around us is mostly sense-ruled, we’re taught to reason more. Therefore, most people depend on the analytical side of their brain (the left side), and as a result, they’re not creative; they don’t produce clear-cut answers. However, it’s important to note that the right side of your brain can be activated, and one of the best ways of achieving this is what God shows us in our theme verse: “Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father….” God knows this works, because He created you. He knows if you’re always thankful, you’ll have an attitude of joy in spite of your situation and be able to create answers and solutions. Here, you’ll see colours, beauty and the brighter side of life. Therefore, learn to give thanks always for all things. It makes no difference that you’re in debt or many who are owing you money are unable to pay; give thanks! Your landlord may have given you a notice to quit; give thanks nonetheless! Perhaps you heard that the company or organisation where you work is retrenching workers and your name is on the list, give thanks! Irrespective of such challenges, give thanks! The Bible lets us know that giving thanks in all things is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Hebrews 13:15 says, “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.” When you have this attitude—the thanksgiving attitude—your life will be one of victory, glory, joy and unending testimonies. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

Blessed Father, you’re gracious and kind! From the depth of my heart, I’m grateful for your grace, mercy, wisdom and power by which I live triumphantly today, prospering in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER READING*

*1 Thessalonians 5:18 AMPC*
Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].

*1 Chronicles 16:8-10*
Give thanks unto the Lord , call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.

Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.

Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord .

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

Romans 7:7-25 & Psalms 64-67

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

Ephesians 5:17-24 & Isaiah 54

no photo
Mon 08/03/20 08:39 AM
Proverbs 18:22 (KJV) Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

no photo
Sun 08/02/20 01:16 AM
August 2020

SERVE THE LORD WITH YOUR LIFE

Pastor Chris

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it (Luke 9:24).

A certain man advised his son who was a Christian against being too active for Jesus Christ. He was concerned that the son could lose his life for serving Jesus Christ and preaching the Gospel. But the son replied, “Dad, I’m only doing what Jesus said I should do; I’m serving Him with my life.”

The man was offended and said with acerbity, “You’re doing what Jesus said you should do? That’s why He died young; at thirty-three! They killed Him!” Like that man, there’re many who neither understand Christ’s purpose, nor the meaning of life. It’s not how long you live; it’s about the life you live.

The truth is, for such people, the issue really isn’t that they want to live long or want their loved ones to live long. If that were the case, God promised them eternity; their real problem is the fear of death.

As long as the fear of death dominates a man, he can’t live to his best potentials; he can’t fulfil his calling in life. He’ll say and do things he really doesn’t believe, all in a bid to save his life. But we read in our opening verse, “…whosoever will save his life lose it….” Live your life for Christ unreservedly! You’ve got to be able so say, “Come what may, I stand for Jesus Christ and His Kingdom! I’ll preach the Gospel, no matter what!”

Remember what He said in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” As you go about preaching the Gospel, especially in these last days, be fearless, for the Lord Himself is your defence. Even now, He’s saying to you the very same words He said to the Apostle Paul in Acts 18:10, “For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.”

CONFESSION
live in the realm of life, where death has no power. I’m crucified with Christ; nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Colossians 3:23-24; 1 Corinthians 15:58; Acts 20:24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 6:1-14 & Psalms 56-59

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:1-8 & Isaiah 52,

no photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:19 AM
2 Peter 1:5 (KJV) And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

2 Peter 1:6 (KJV) And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

2 Peter 1:7 (KJV) And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

2 Peter 1:8 (KJV) For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:9 (KJV) But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

2 Peter 1:10 (KJV) Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2 Peter 1:11 (KJV) For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:12 (KJV) Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

no photo
Fri 07/31/20 02:22 AM

*||:purple_heart: HIS POWER, GLORY AND RIGTHEOUSNESS |:purple_heart:|*

*|| O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary (Psalm 63:1-2). ||*

Friday, 31st July.
Pastor Chris

Even though the glory of God and the power of God are interchangeably used in Scripture sometimes, they’re not exactly the same. For example, when Moses was asked of the Lord to talk to the rock, what God wanted was for His glory to be manifested. But Moses rather struck the rock, and God’s power was manifested.

However, from God’s response to Moses, we know He wasn’t pleased because He reprimanded Moses by saying, “You didn’t glorify me before the people” (Numbers 20:11-12). So, here’s the point: the glory is greater than the power because the glory includes not only the power of God but also the grace and righteousness of God. The glory of God, actually, is the term that encapsulates all of His splendour and His righteousness. He manifests His righteousness in His glory.

His power is manifested through us to accomplish His purpose. Nonetheless, that power could be abused as Paul indicates in 1 Corinthians 9:18: “What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.” Thus, it’s possible for someone to misuse the power of God but you can never misuse the glory of God.

Always, what God wants is for us to manifest His glory, and to do that, you have to walk in His grace and in His righteousness as well; they all go together.

*PRAYER*
*Thank you Lord, for you’ve made me a light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere. I impact my world, not only with your power, but with your glory, righteousness, wisdom and love today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| John 2:11 ||* This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

*|| Matthew 6:13b ||* : For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

*|| Peter 2:9 AMPC ||* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Romans 5:12-21
Psalm 52-55

Ephesians 4:25-32
Isaiah 51

no photo
Wed 07/29/20 02:13 PM
Yes true love exist

no photo
Tue 07/28/20 12:32 AM
:books: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

:arrow_lower_right: *BORN SIN-FREE*

:calendar_spiral: TUESDAY,
28th JULY, 2020.

*Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness (Romans 6:18).*

Paul had difficulty communicating the truth in the verse above due to the limitation of language. He said in the next verse, “I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh...” (Romans 6:19). The Message translation says, “I’m using this freedom language because it’s easy to picture...” (Romans 6:19 MSG). He had to bring the discussion to a seeming mundane level that they could relate with.

The reality is that the new creation wasn’t “set free” from sin; rather, he was born sin-free; there’s a difference between the two. Born sin-free means you were born without sin. This is easy to understand when you realise that the new creation is the result of the resurrection (not the death) of Jesus Christ. Your new life started with the resurrection of Jesus Christ: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…”; a new species or kind of man, born in righteousness with no past of sin to be set free from. In Christianity, we don’t get set free; we’re free-born! That’s the reality for the one who’s born again. You’re sin-free. No wonder Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you....”
The concept of sin can’t be properly understood until you have a good understanding of the doctrine of righteousness. So, when the Bible says, “For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness” (Romans 6:20), the expression “free from righteousness” actually means righteousness-free or you were “righteousness-exempt.” In other words, you were a slave of sin, and couldn’t practise righteousness.

However, now that you’re born again, it’s the reverse; you can practise righteousness and produce fruits and works of righteousness because that’s your nature in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

:loud_sound: *CONFESSION*
I’m a new creation, a new kind of man; old things are passed away and all things have become new. I walk in righteousness and produce works and fruits of righteousness. Glory to God!

:book: *FURTHER STUDY:*
2 Corinthians 5:17; Romans 6:4-7

:small_orange_diamond: 1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 3; Psalms 42-44

:small_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond: 2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Ephesians 4:1-10; Isaiah 48

no photo
Sat 07/25/20 10:08 PM
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_DEAD TO SIN, ALIVE TO GOD_

Sunday, July 26th.
Pastor Chris

```Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:11).```

The verse above reveals a profound presenthour truth about the new creation: he’s dead to sin and alive to God! This is the perspective you should have of the Christian life; you’re to reckon (count) yourself to be dead to sin and alive to God. To be “alive to God” means to be awakened to His reality and realm of life, to be in conscious fellowship with Him.

Ephesians 2:1 AMPC says, “AND YOU [He made alive], when you were dead (slain) by [your] trespasses and sins.” When Jesus died, you died in Him; when He was raised back to life, you came alive with Him. Colossians 2:13-14 (ESV) says, “And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.”

This is simply amazing! Before you were made alive with Christ, your sins and the ordinances that were against you were nailed to the Cross. In other words, both your sins and what caused them to be sin in the first place were all nailed to the Cross.

1 Corinthians 15:56 lets us know that the strength of sin is the Law; however, the very thing that gave life to sin, which is the Law, has been abolished by Jesus (Ephesians 2:15). He gave you victory over sin, death, and the grave. See yourself in this light.

The Word of God is Light, and it’s also a mirror that shows who you really are. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” Now, the Word says you’re dead to sin and alive to God; as you contemplate that reality in the Word, you’re metamorphosed into that truth—into the same image that is revealed in the mirror.

The image in the mirror is of one who’s dead to sin but alive to God and His righteousness. Your response should be, “Blessed be God! I’m dead to sin, and alive to God. I’m alive to His realm of life.” Walk in this reality. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
_I’m alive to God, awakened to the realities of the Kingdom! He’s real to me, in me and through me! I hear and know His voice; I know His thoughts, His will, and walk in His divine destiny for me. Hallelujah!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*|| Romans 6:7-11 For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. ||*

*|| Ephesians 2:1-6 And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: ||*

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Romans 1:18-32 & Psalms 35-37

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Ephesians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 46

_We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:_

*_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_*

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org

no photo
Sat 07/25/20 07:14 AM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*KEEPING YOURSELF IN HEALTH .*

Saturday,
25th July, 2020.

_*My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh (Proverbs 4:20-22).*_

The Word of God is medicine; it has curative powers. If you’d meditate on the Word, it’ll destroy every, and any form of disease and infirmity in your body. The Bible says, _*“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions”*_ (Psalm 107:20).

God’s Word is the solution to every challenge. Its potency and efficacy are undeniable. As you meditate on the Word, a metamorphosis takes place in your life. If you’re facing challenges in your health, don’t despair. Get a hold of God’s Word and there’ll be a change.

The Word of God does much more for your spirit than physical food does for your body. Stay in the Word, and you’ll always be healthy and sound. Meditating on the Word will cure the blood condition, get rid of the HIV and any infectious virus; it’ll heal your bones, heart and skin and produce life in you! It’ll cure that nerotic wound that has defied treatment. Speak the Word to that infirmity; talk to the cancer; talk to the diabetes. Command that they be healed, and it shall be so. Keep yourself in health with the Word.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for your Word is medicine and life to my body. I’m born of the incorruptible seed of your Word; therefore, my life is sustained by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 107:17-20* Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted. 18 Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death. 19 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he saveth them out of their distresses. 20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered [them] from their destructions. *||*

*||* *Matthew 8:16* When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with [his] word, and healed all that were sick: *||*

*||* *Psalms 34:12-13* What man [is he that] desireth life, [and] loveth [many] days, that he may see good? 13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 1:1-17 & Psalms 32-34

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 45.

no photo
Wed 07/22/20 11:45 PM
Hallelujah!

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 10:45 PM

*TUESDAY 21ST JULY 2020*

*PST. CHRIS*

*“CHRIST IN YOU” —THE ONE THING NEEDFUL .*

_*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, THE HOPE OF GLORY (Colossians 1:27).*_

Some people lament how they’ve done everything they know to do, yet their lives are still at variance with the realities of God’s Word. They ask such questions as, “What more should I do to prosper?” “What more should I do to be healed?” They’re faced with these and other questions in their lives for which they seek answers.

Now, I’ve got something to tell you about this and it’s very important: One day, I was having this wonderful fellowship with the Lord about the amazing things that the prophets did in the Old Testament and the amazing abilities that He gave to His children. As I cogitated on these things, looking through the Scriptures, I pondered, “What does God want? What’s His plan? If we were to ask Him for anything, what should we ask for?”

Then, the Lord said to me, “Whatever good thing you could ever desire is nothing compared to the ‘one thing needful,’ which you already have: Christ in you!” Christ in you covers everything; it’s the biggest thing we got from God. Your recognition and acknowledgement of this truth will stop your hunger and desire for anything else; you’ll virtually find it foolish asking God for anything else.

If you can only accept that Christ has taken up His residence in the quarters of your heart, it’ll change your life. Everything that He gives, is in Him. Everything that He is, is in Him. Remember, the fullness of the Godhead—the totality of divinity—bodily dwells in Christ Jesus; and we’re complete in Him. If this is true, then what else do you want?

That’s why Paul said, “All things are yours”; the world is yours (1 Corinthians 3:21-22). Once you have this consciousness, the world becomes so small to you. Your boldness becomes so strong; you’ll have no fear of the future, no fear of darkness, failure or lack; because in Him, you have, and you’ve overcome all things; you’re more than a conqueror. Blessed be His Name forever!

*CONFESSION*

*All things are mine. I have a healthy, prosperous, vibrant and successful life, for Christ has taken up His residence in the quarters of my heart. I have nothing to fear: no fear of the future; no fear of the dark; no fear of failure, because Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous triumph and eternal glory. Blessed be God!*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*1 Corinthians 3:16*
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

*1 Corinthians 6:17*
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

*Colossians 2:9-10*
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Acts 27:1-26 & Psalms 21-22

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Galatians 6:10-18 & Isaiah 41

*PRODUCTIVITY*
*detrueabrahamicseed*
*sixtymillionUSD*