Community > Posts By > Rebecca

no photo
Thu 11/12/20 12:57 AM
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*||:purple_heart:|| GLORIFIED IN CHRIST |:purple_heart:|*

*|| And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them... (John 17:22). ||*

Thursday, 12th November.
Pastor Chris

Being born again, you’re not an insignificant speck in the dust; you have honour and glory in Christ. This glory refers to the perfections of beauty, the excellence of divinity and it’s expressions, the honour of God, etc.

Jesus is the express image of God’s person, the brightness, effulgence (outshining) of the glory of God. The Bible says God gave Him His excellent glory (Hebrews 1:3). Now, here’s the most
remarkable part: Just before He was crucified, He prayed a very touching prayer to the Father on our behalf. He said: “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them...” (John 17:22).

He gave us the same glory the Father gave Him, so that we’d be one with Him and the Father, just as He and the Father are one. Today, you have the glory of God the Father, the same glory He gave to Jesus. You may be thinking right now, “Can someone like me who has done so many wrong things have the glory of God in his life?” Sure, you do, now that you’re born again!

The Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the
redemption that is in Christ Jesus” (Romans 3:23-24). Before Jesus came, everybody was labelled a sinner. Jesus, however, dealt with the problem of sin once and for all. Therefore, if because of sin we came short of the glory of God, now that the problem has been dealt with, we’re no longer short of the glory of God. We’re His glorified ones, according to Romans 8:30: “Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.” Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*I’m the glory of God! I exude and manifest righteousness, excellence and perfection today and always. My life is one of ever-increasing glory. The Holy Spirit—the Spirit of glory—lives in me in His fullness. Through the study and meditation on the Word, I’m constantly transfigured from glory to glory. Praise God!*

*|| FURTHER STUDY ||*
*|| 2 Corinthians 3:10-11 ||* For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. 11 For if that which is done away [was] glorious, much more that which remaineth [is] glorious.

*|| Romans 8:30 ||* Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

*|| Isaiah 60:1-2 ||* Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

*|| 1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||*
Hebrews 10:19-39
Ezekiel 3-4

*|| 2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||*
2 Peter 3:1-18
Ezekiel 43

*|| Thank You For Studying And Sharing With Other People. God Bless You ||*

no photo
Sun 11/01/20 12:18 AM
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

*"COURAGE FOR THE GOSPEL"*

SUNDAY,
1ST NOVEMBER, 2020.

*Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest (Joshua 1:9).*

Courage is the ability and will to do or stand for what is right or necessary even in the face of adversity or opposition. It’s the ability to face danger and opposition fearlessly and affirm your faith in Christ no matter the adversaries or adversities that you face. It’s a virtue everyone in Christ has been granted, but not every Christian manifests it.

A person of courage understands that every opposition is an opportunity for progress and victory. Courage is what got the Church of Jesus Christ to where it is today. Had the apostles and prophets of old not exhibited courage by standing for what was right in spite of opposition, the Gospel may never have gone around the world and got to us at the time it did. They weren’t afraid of kings and despots, and they sure weren’t afraid to die. They were strong and very courageous.

Paul, in his letter to the Church in Thessalonica recounted how he and some others demonstrated great courage to preach the Gospel despite fierce opposition. He said, “You know how badly we had been treated at Philippi just before we came to you and how much we suffered there. Yet God gave us the courage to boldly repeat the same message to you, even though we were surrounded by enemies” (1 Thessalonians 2:2 TLB).

People of courage keep their focus on what they believe in, and nothing is too big for them to give or do in pursuit of their convictions. Therefore, set your mind on the Lord and His Word, and be ever ready to do anything for the furtherance of the Gospel.

*CONFESSION*
I’m strong and of a good courage! I’m ordained of God to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ; to minister life, to strengthen others, and bring them into God's light. Therefore, no matter the tests, trials, opposition, adversaries, I maintain my solid front in Christ, that inner fortitude to make the Gospel known at any cost. I’m courageous, with the boldness of the Spirit in increasing measure! Hallelujah!

||*FURTHER STUDY*
||EPHESIANS 6:14-15 KJV|| Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;||

||Acts 18:9-10 KJV || Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.||

|| Isaiah 43:2 NKJV|| When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.||

*DAILY SCRIPTURES READING*

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Hebrews 1, Jeremiah 34-35

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Peter 1:1-12, Ezekiel 32

no photo
Wed 10/21/20 01:51 AM

*||:purple_heart:|| KNOW HIM AS LORD |:purple_heart:|*

*|| Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11). ||*

Wednesday, 21st October.
Pastor Chris

When we say, “Jesus is Lord,” it’s much more than a religious expression; it means He’s One with supreme authority. He’s Master and Ruler; He’s the One to be reverenced and adored! That’s what “Lord” means.

Some have only been acquainted with Him as Saviour, but He’s more than a Saviour. He’s the One that has the pre-eminence, and to whom service and
obedience are due. You must know Jesus in this light and walk in this consciousness every day. In your family,
business, academics, job, finances and everything that has to do with your life, relate to Him as Lord! In other words, let Him have supremacy and ascendancy. Let Him have the final say in all that concerns you.

Remember, He’s the only wise God; therefore, submit to the supremacy of His will, counsel and wisdom. And if you’ve never been born again, if you haven’t yet made Jesus the Lord of your life, say this prayer and mean it with all your heart: “O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of my life. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*

*CONFESSION*
*Lord Jesus, I recognize you as my Lord, Master and Ruler, the One to whom I belong and that has the final say in my life. I believe with all my heart and declare with my mouth that you’re Lord over everything in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth. I walk in the consciousness and revelation of your greatness, dominion and lordship today. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| 1 Timothy 6:15-16 ||* Which in his times he shall shew, [who][ is] the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom [be] honour and power everlasting. Amen.

*|| Acts 10:36 ||* The word which [God] sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

1 Timothy 3:1-16
Jeremiah 9-10

Hebrews 10:19-39
Ezekiel 20

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 11:53 PM

*||:purple_heart:|| HIS NAME HAS ALL POWER |:purple_heart:|*

*|| And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17). ||*

Wednesday, 14th October.
Pastor Chris

When you study and understand what the Bible says about the Name of Jesus, it’ll strengthen your faith and change your general attitude and approach to life. Philippians 2:9-10 says,“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”

At His Name, every knee bows, demons tremble and hell quakes. Hallelujah! He said, “In my name shall they (those who believe in Him) cast out devils.” You never need to sweat to cast out devils. All it requires is that you use the Name of Jesus.

The devil may play on your mind and tell you you’re not “qualified” or “powerful” enough to cast him out. Never accept his lies. Jesus gave you the authority. He said in Luke 10:19 NKJV, “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

You have all it takes to cast out devils—the Name of Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to that Name. Live victoriously and dominate circumstances in His Name.

*CONFESSION*
*Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to the Name of Jesus. I exercise my authority in Him to keep the devil and his cohorts at bay and defeated, as I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| John 16:23 ||* And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you. 24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

*|| Acts 3:1-10 ||* 1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, [being] the ninth [hour]. 2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. 4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. 5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. 6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. 9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God: 10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.

*|| Acts 16 ||*

1 Thessalonians 4:1-16
Isaiah 59-60

Hebrews 6:11-20
Ezekiel 8-9

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 02:04 AM

*||:purple_heart:|| JESUS-THE INCARNATE WORD |:purple_heart:|*

*|| In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:1-3). ||*

Tuesday, 13th October.
Pastor Chris

Just as no other apostle gave us the revelation of the Church like Paul, no one gave the Church the revelation of the Person of Jesus, the incarnate Word, like John. He tells us the story of the Word and starts from the beginning. In John 1:10-14, he says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” Hallelujah! Who was in the world that the world didn’t know?

You may answer, “Jesus!” But John that gave us this account didn’t say Jesus; he was referring to the Word. Read verse 14 again; it says, “And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us….”
John is letting you know the origin of Jesus. While the other Gospel writings (Matthew and Luke) began their accounts by tracing the earthly genealogy of Jesus,
John’s Gospel declares His divinity, giving us the actual origin of the man, Christ Jesus—who He really is.

Jesus Christ is the Word that pre-existed creation and by whom all things were created (John 1:1-3). His birth was a marvel, for the creative Word of God was wrapped in swaddling clothes; “the Word” had come to be with, and walk amongst men! That’s why they called Him “Emmanuel” (God with us) (Matthew 1:23). Every step Jesus took was the Word of God in motion: the Word personified.

*CONFESSION*
*Blessed Lord Jesus, you’re the eternal Rock of ages: the only true God The one by whom all things were created. How great and glorious you are! You’re the embodiment of grace and truth; you’re the Word of life, the hope of the world, and the living bread from heaven that gives life to every man in the world. Blessed be your Name forever!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| John 1:1-4 NIV ||* In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

*|| John 1:10-14 NIV ||* He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God. 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 Thessalonians 2:17, 3:1-13
Isaiah 57-58

Hebrews 6:1-10
Ezekiel 7

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 11:27 PM

*||:purple_heart:|| REFUSE THE "DIRTS" THAT CAN CLOG YOUR "WELLS" |:purple_heart:|*

*|| He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water (John 7:38). ||*

Monday, 28th September .
Pastor Chris

Isaiah 12:3 says, “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.” Wells of salvation refer to all the blessings of Christ inherent in the deep recesses of your spirit. The Bible says out
of your spirit are the issues of life. You carry within you a fountain of blessings.

Now, the devil always seeks to block up “the wells.” Think about it in line with what happened in Bible days: whenever an invading force came into a city, they blocked up the wells in that city with dirt to frustrate the inhabitants. The wells were the people’s source of water—a spring of life, as it were.

Isaac suffered a similar ordeal in the hands of the Philistines. In Isaac’s case, the Bible records, “For all the wells which his father’s servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth…And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham…” (Genesis 26:15,18).

In the same way that the Philistines stopped the wells of water belonging to Isaac (in order to frustrate him), Satan seeks to clog the wells of living water in your spirit by ensuring the joy of Christ isn’t expressed in your life. He also wants to keep you from ministering the same joy to other people.

His tools for clogging your “wells” include bitterness, jealousy, hatred, resentment, unforgiveness, fear, and judgmental attitude. Don’t allow Satan plant such “dirts” in your life. He knows you can’t live happily, enjoy life or bless your world effectively when you’re angry, resentful and malicious.

Choose rather to let the joy and love of God radiate from within you to others every day and the devil will have no foothold in your life.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, thank you for your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit, and for the fullness of Christ in my heart. I’m riding through life gloriously, making progress with giant strides, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Ephesians 4:31-32 ||* Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

*|| James 3:15-17 ||* This wisdom descendeth not from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, devilish. 16 For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

*|| Hebrews 12:15 ||* Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and thereby many be defiled;

Ephesians 4:17, 5:1-2
Isaiah 25-26

2 Timothy 3:1-17
Jeremiah 46

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 12:01 AM
:green_book: *RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*:green_book:

SUNDAY 27

*TRUST LIKE A CHILD*

Pastor Chris

*Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding (Proverbs 3:5)*.

Being trusting isn’t the same as being gullible, and recognising this distinction is essential because there’re gullible people who think they’re trusting. To be gullible means to be easily deceived. But children aren’t easily deceived; they’re usually trusting. They trust your character. Adults, however, can be gullible. An adult will try to reason out whatever he’s told before he trusts it, and he may not give much concern to the character of the one he’s trusting.

If you hold out a child from the balcony, for example, and ask someone else whom the child trusts to stay at the ground-floor and catch him, the child will be ready to let go because he trusts the one at the ground floor. The child may not know if the fellow downstairs has the power or ability to catch him, but he believes he wouldn’t let him fall. That’s the kind of childlike faith you’re to have towards God.

The Lord Jesus admonished in Matthew 18:3 (AMPC) that we be like little children, “…[trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving]….” He wants you to trust the character of God. His character is made plain in the Word; He never fails. Boldly place your confidence in Him to fulfil His purpose in your life.

Sometimes, many try to “help” God out in doing what He intends. Perhaps, He’s given you a vision or ministered some ideas to you relating to your purpose, and you’re so excited and eager to see everything work out, which is good! But if you’re not trusting and yielded to the Holy Spirit, you may try to play “God.” You may be playing His role by trying to help Him in your own wisdom. But the end result won’t be pleasant.

The best of all is to trust that He alone knows and has the blueprint for your life. Take a cue from Abraham who trusted and followed the Lord even though He didn’t know where God was leading Him. The Bible says, “By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went” (Hebrews 11:8).

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, I live my life, trusting you wholeheartedly in all things, leaning on your Word and acting on your instructions. I commit my plans, aspirations and desires to you, being fully convinced that you’re more interested in, and passionate for my success than I could ever be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Proverbs 3:5-6; Psalm 18:30

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Ephesians 4:1-16 & Isaiah 23-24

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*: 2 Timothy 2:11-26 & Jeremiah 45

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 02:48 AM
*GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF GOD AND HAPPY NE WEEK OF FAVOUR .*

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL* .

*TOPIC:rose:YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE*

*Monday, September 21st*

*Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD DSc DD*

*_And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life… (Revelation 22:19)._*

Many have assumed that when someone gives his heart to Christ, that’s when his name is written in the Book of Life. But that isn’t what the Bible teaches. It’s never really about your name being written in the Book of Life; the problem is about being removed from the Book of Life.

In Exodus 32:32, Moses said to God, *_“…blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.”_* Moses knew about the Book of Life; it’s not the book where your name is written when you’re born again, because Moses wasn’t “born again.” So, what’s the Book of Life? It’s the book where God registers everyone who was ever born into this world.

Read our theme verse again; it was a warning to everyone. God’s plan originally was to have every one of us with Him. The Bible says He’s *_“...not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance”_* (2 Peter 3:9). Everlasting fire was never prepared for human beings (Matthew 25:41), but for the devil and his angels. But God gave man the power of choice.

Whoever doesn’t find their names in the Book of Life eventually, have themselves to blame. God’s reply to Moses in Exodus 32:33 that we read earlier was, *_“... Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book”_* (Exodus 32:33). What this simply means is that you live your life unto God.

Walk every day in love and in righteousness, and your name will remain in the Book of Life. Live a life that glorifies Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:15 says, *_“And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.”_*

*PRAYER*

*_Faithful and righteous Father, thank you for the privilege to be a witness of your saving power; I pray for souls around the world today, to receive your Word and be converted. Also, I declare that my works in the Kingdom, and walk with you, are purified by your Spirit, for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*Isaiah 50:7 TLB*
“Because the Lord God helps me, I will not be dismayed; therefore, I have set my face like flint to do his will, and I know that I will triumph.”

*Mark 10:29-30*
“So Jesus answered and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s,
30 who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life.”

*Revelation 3:5*
“He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.”

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Galatians 5:16-26;
Isaiah 6-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
1 Timothy 5:11-18;
Jeremiah 39

.*
*Live A Life That Glorifies Jesus Christ!*
*Have A Beautiful Week Ahead!*

no photo
Fri 09/18/20 11:53 PM

*||:purple_heart:|| BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR LIFE IN CHRIST |:purple_heart:|*

*|| Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). ||*

Saturday, 19th September .
Pastor Chris

When you read in the verse above, “…as he is, so are we in this world,” it’s not talking about us being like Jesus before He died, but the resurrected Jesus with eternal life. We have the same life with Him now. The Bible says, “He that hath the Son hath life…” (1 John 5:12). If you have Jesus, you have eternal life—the God-life; it’s not the biological life with which you were born of your parents.

That’s why Jesus said, “...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3). And when He said your biological life can’t see the Kingdom of God, He wasn’t talking about just going to Heaven; He was talking about the reality of the Kingdom of God; the dominion of God in the world; the life and nature of God experienced in this world.

When you’re born again, you experience the kingdom of God now in this life; it becomes your everyday experience; your everyday walk. This is what Christianity is. Christ is literally alive in you; you’re inseparably one with Him. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.”

Having become so mingled with the Lord in one spirit, how could you be bothered about viruses, bacteria, germs or anything that ravages the world? This is why John wants you to know what you have. He says, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…” (1 John 5:13).

When you understand who you are in Christ, you’d realise it’s impossible for you to be sick. Once you recognise and become conscious of your life in Him, you have nothing to fear in this world, because you’re indestructible. What a life He’s given us! Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*I have the wondrous, incorruptible, imperishable, miracle-life of God in me. I’m an associate of the God-kind! The very essence of divinity is at work in me, and that divine life surges through my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. I’m invincible, indestructible and impregnable. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| 1 John 5:11-13 ||* And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

*|| 1 Corinthians 15:47-49 AMPC ||* The first man [was] from out of earth, made of dust (earthly-minded); the second Man [is] the Lord from out of heaven. 48 Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly-minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly-minded). 49 And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.

Galatians 3:26, 4:1-20
Isaiah 1-2

1 Timothy 4:9-16
Jeremiah 37

no photo
Wed 09/16/20 11:15 PM

*||:purple_heart:|| GET SERIOUS WITH GOD |:purple_heart:|*

*|| Say a quiet yes to God and he’ll be there in no time. Quit dabbling in sin. Purify your inner life. Quit playing the field. Hit bottom, and cry your eyes out. The fun and games are over. Get serious, really serious (James 4:8-9 MSG). ||*

Thursday, 17th September .
Pastor Chris

Ephesians 5:15-16 is an apt admonition for us especially in these last days. It says, “See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise.
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. ” The stakes are very high. You can’t live your life carelessly as a child of God. You belong to Jesus Christ; therefore,
serve Him with your life. Live for Him.

The Bible says, “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God
in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s”(1 Corinthians 6:19-20). God has a purpose for your life which you must fulfil. That’s the most important thing for you: discovering your purpose in Him and fulfilling it.

Life isn’t about your personal dreams, plans, aspirations or ambitions. The Bible says, “Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness” (2 Peter 3:11). It makes no difference what beautiful structures you see in this world or the earthly fulfilment of men; everything shall be destroyed.

It reminds of King Solomon who built God the most beautiful temple ever. It was greatly celebrated, and of course, God was happy with him and blessed him. But our God doesn’t live in temples made with hands. When they went into idolatry and began to serve Baal, the beautiful temple was destroyed; a resultant punishment for not walking in line with His Word.

God doesn’t care about earthly things. Everything you’ll ever have in this world came from something that was already here, and if that’s true, why don’t you live
your life for the One who made all things originally? Serve Him with your life. Get serious, really serious with your service of the Lord.

*PRAYER*
*I was born for the glory of God, to walk with Him and bring Him honour. He planned from the beginning that I should serve Him with my life, and walk worthy of Him, pleasing Him in all things, and fruitful in every good work. This is my passion, pursuit, and purpose every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| 1 Peter 1:18-19 ||* Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, [as] silver and gold, from your vain conversation [received] by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

*|| Ephesians 2:10 AMPC ||* For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

*|| 1 Corinthians 7:23 ||* Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

Galatians 3:1-14
Songs Of Solomon 3-5

1 Timothy 3:8-16
Jeremiah 35

no photo
Sat 09/12/20 03:18 AM

*||:purple_heart:|| FOCUS ON FULFILLING HIS DREAM |:purple_heart:|*

*|| Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world (1 John 2:15-16). ||*

Saturday, 12th September .
Pastor Chris

There’s no doubt, the coming of the Lord is nearer than ever. But the Bible says, “…for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition” (2 Thessalonians 2:3). The Amplified Classic puts it thus: “…for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition).”

This means there’d be people who had professed to be Christians, but they’ll fall away from the Faith; there’ll be an apostasy—people giving up their faith in Jesus, by choice. This is already happening, and the major reason is the cares of this world; the deceitfulness of riches, and the lust for other things. So, what’s God looking at, and how should you walk in these last days? What choices should you make?

His counsel is what we read in our opening verse. Stay in Christ! Focus on the things of the Kingdom, and not on the transient pleasures of this world. Colossians 3:1 captures it beautifully. It says, “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.”

Focus your energies on fulfilling God’s dream, His vision of Kingdom expansion and world evangelisation. Refuse to be among those clinging to the things of the
world, concerned only about their personal gain and comfort. They’ve been conquered by the spirit of the world. Jesus said, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”
(Mark 8:36). It’s so important that you live your life established in Christ, deeply rooted and founded in Him. Remain steadfast, unmoveable, doing the work of the Lord with joy. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*Dear Father, thank you for calling me with a holy calling, and for granting me the inner strength to live for you. I’m deeply rooted and grounded in Christ; I’ve crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts. My only passion is the expansion of your Kingdom, propagating Christ’s love and His salvation to the ends of the earth. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Revelation 3:11-13 ||* Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

1 Corinthians 11:16-33
Ecclesiastes 1-2

1 Timothy 1:1-7
Jeremiah 30

no photo
Fri 09/11/20 12:15 AM

*||:purple_heart: MANIFESTING HIS VIRTUES AND EXCELLENCE |:purple_heart:|*

*|| But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC). ||*

Friday, 11th September .
Pastor Chris

As God’s children, we’re called to display the virtues and perfections of Christ; this is our ministry; this is our life. Jesus said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches…” (John 15:5). The branches are the fruit-bearing part of the vine. We bear His fruits, His virtues.

Hatred, bitterness, rage, lying, and the likes aren’t God’s virtues. Therefore, they aren’t part of the make up or features of your recreated spirit. Rather, you’re to display God’s kindness, love, compassion, patience, meekness, gentleness, wisdom and excellence. Exude excellence in your home, school, place of work, and everywhere. Let it show in everything about you.

Furthermore, display His virtues and perfections through your gracious, soul-lifting and faith-inspiring words, full of life and power, converting the soul.

He’s made us wonders in this world; vessels to show forth His glory and righteousness. Through you, He expresses His love to others, establishing His
Kingdom in the hearts of men. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*I live a life of glory, power, success and influence. I’m His workmanship, fashioned in Christ Jesus to display His wonderful deeds, virtues, perfections, excellence and wisdom in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Ephesians 2:10 ||* For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

*|| Matthew 5:14-16 ||* Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

1 Corinthians 11:1-15
Proverbs 29-31

2 Thessalonians 3:11-18
Jeremiah 29

no photo
Thu 09/10/20 04:11 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

ADDRESS THEM BY NAME

Thursday, September 10th 2020

Pastor Chris

When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him
(Mark 9:25).

If you ever wanted to know how to cast out devils, Jesus demonstrated it clearly in the verse above. He addressed the spirit responsible for the condition. He said, “...Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.” He didn’t just say, “I rebuke you”; He said something that was the rebuke. He addressed the particular devil by name: dumb and deaf spirit. And of course, the devil went out.

It’s not enough to say, “Satan, I bind you.” Satan is a generic name for the devil. What’s the particular devil or demon you’re dealing with at that particular time? You can know by the type of affliction, problem, or else, by the Holy Spirit revealing it to you. In carrying out their work, demons manifest the character of their being, and this can help you identify them and address them appropriately. Through the manifested character of a devil, you can know what his name is, because a name is a description of character. Demons are named according to their character, as seen in the Scriptures.

For example, if you identify an unclean spirit, then you don’t need to be wondering what the name of that demon spirit is. You address him by that name and say, “You unclean spirit, I command you to come out in the Name of Jesus!” No devil can resist when you order them out in the Name of Jesus.

The Bible says, “…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth” (Philippians 2:10). Mark 6:7 says He gave us power over unclean spirits to cast them out. In Matthew 10:8, He was emphatic when He said, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils....” Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m grateful for the authority given me to use the all-powerful Name of Jesus to cast out devils. Satan has no place in my life, or in my home or in the lives of my loved ones. I walk in continuous victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 1:25-26; And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him.
(26) And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.

Mark 16:17; And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Luke 10:18-19 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
(19) Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

2 Corinthians 10:1-18 & Proverbs 27-28

2 Thessalonians 3:1-10 & Jeremiah 28

Good morning.
God bless you.

no photo
Mon 09/07/20 11:52 PM

*||:purple_heart: WE'RE PILGRIMS IN THE EARTH |:purple_heart:|*

*|| If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you (John 15:19). ||*

Tuesday, 8th September .
Pastor Chris

In the days of Esther, the Jews had become comfortable in a strange land; a land of their captivity. They enjoyed liberty in the land and were at ease, until Haman, an influential but wicked man in the kingdom (also a friend of the king) sought to exterminate them.

Esther, the queen, who had been completely oblivious of Haman’s hatred and quest to destroy the Jews received a touching message from her uncle, Mordecai, about Haman’s wicked plot. She quickly intervened and called for prayer and fasting across the land (Esther 4:16). Of course, God heard their prayer and delivered them from the hand of wicked Haman.

Sometimes, you can so enjoy liberty on earth that you forget you’re in a “strange land,” a pilgrim in the earth. This has happened to many; they’ve focused on the journey more than the destination. Some Christians have become complacent, carried away and distracted by the things of this world. Yet, Jesus said, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul” (Mark 8:36).

Let your heart be on the Lord; let the weightier matters of the Kingdom inspire you to action. Win souls. Watch and pray as Jesus said to do. Pray for your nation that the Gospel will spread by free course and be embraced.

There’re certain nations where the Gospel thrived years ago, but today those same nations now disallow the preaching of the Gospel, with Christians under so
much persecution. What happened? The answer is simple: the Christians in those nations didn’t do what Jesus said to do: “Watch and pray…” (Matthew 26:41).

We must remember our purpose; our reason for being here, and it’s for a time. We’re ambassadors of Christ, sent from the heavenly Kingdom for the salvation of souls in the earth. Therefore, like the Bible says, “…seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth”
(Colossians 3:1-2).

*CONFESSION*
*I’m from above, and I’m conscious of it. Doors of opportunity for ministry are opened around the world, and utterance granted to God’s children to proclaim the Gospel of Christ unhindered, in power and effectiveness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Acts 26:16 ||* But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

*|| Colossians 4:2-4 ||* Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: 4 That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.

*|| Hebrews 11:13 ||* These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

1 Corinthians 7:2-16
Proverbs 22-23

2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
Jeremiah 26

no photo
Fri 09/04/20 11:27 PM

*SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020*

*PASTOR CHRIS*

*STAY TRUE TO THE GOSPEL*

_*We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair (2 Corinthians 4:8).*_

The Christianity that we have today didn’t come to us on a platter of gold. If you read about Christian martyrs, you’d find that many were killed, beheaded, for their testimony of Christ. On one occasion, over six thousand men were slaughtered for their faith in Jesus Christ, and they were soldiers. They believed the Gospel with all their hearts, and nothing was going to stop them from transferring to the next generation the same faith that they had received.

All the years that you’ve probably had liberty to worship the Lord, to praise Him in the church, attend crusades and participate in life-transforming meetings, that liberty came through the deep struggle, prayers, sweat, tears, blood, faith, determination and passion of other men and women who staked their lives on the Gospel. They weren’t only persecuted, many were buried alive. Some were sawn in two; violently killed, for their faith in Jesus Christ. Persecution of Christians is still happening in several countries today. Some countries have concentration camps where Christians are subjected to harsh and heinous treatments for their faith in Jesus. A very recent report officially shows that Christians are the most persecuted group in the world. I’m bringing this to you so you understand that the faith of Jesus Christ that we have, the message of Christ that we’ve believed, is worth everything.

In spite of the persecution, those before us maintained their faith and stayed true to the Gospel. It should and must be the same in our day. No matter what’s happening in your city or nation, stay true to Christ. Don’t vacillate. As read in our theme verse, we don’t give up; we don’t quit. Preach the Word in and out of season. Nothing should be terrifying or intimidating enough to keep you quiet, for greater is He that’s in you than all the adversaries and adversities in the world. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

Irrespective of the tribulation, distress, persecution or peril in this world, I’m more than a conqueror through Him that loved me—Christ Jesus, my Lord! I’m persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor anything, shall separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. I remain steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of spreading the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Amen.

*FURTHER READING*

*Romans 8:35-39*
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

*1 Thessalonians 3:7-8 NLT*
So we have been greatly encouraged in the midst of our troubles and suffering, dear brothers and sisters, because you have remained strong in your faith.

It gives us new life to know that you are standing firm in the Lord.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23

no photo
Fri 09/04/20 03:09 AM

*||:purple_heart: SEE YOURSELF THROUGH THE WORD |:purple_heart:|*

*|| There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1). ||*

Friday, 4th September .
Pastor Chris

In our opening verse, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul isn’t telling us that there’re two groups: those in Christ Jesus who walk in the flesh, and those in Christ Jesus who aren’t walking in the flesh. That’s not the essence of His communication; rather, He’s holding out a picture of who you really are.

When you study and understand the New Testament, you’d observe what’s called the “Mirror Principle”; God’s Word is a mirror. You’re what you see in the Word (2 Corinthians 3:18). Therefore, don’t read our theme verse and assume you’re not free from condemnation or that you’re still “walking in the flesh” because you err sometimes; no!

Read the 9th verse of the same chapter; it clarifies it by saying, “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you…”
(Romans 8:9). That’s God talking! When He describes those in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit, He’s referring to you.

Therefore, see yourself through the Word. Now that you’re born again, there’s no condemnation for you. When you understand this and live accordingly, you’ll never again struggle with sinful habits, bad thoughts or works of the flesh. The Bible says, “Sin shall not have dominion over you” (Romans 6:14); see
yourself thus, for that’s how God sees you.

God knows that if you saw yourself the way He sees you, you’d act accordingly. Accept who He’s made you—His righteousness in Christ Jesus—and walk in that light. Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*
*I’m a child of God, with the nature of God in my spirit. I’m justified before God, without guilt, fear, inferiority or condemnation. Sin has no power over me and I can’t be entangled by any yoke of bondage. I’m conscious of my nature of righteousness and walk accordingly. Glory to God!*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Romans 6:11-15 ||* Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

*|| Romans 8:2-4 ||* For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

*|| Galatians 2:20-21 ||* I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness [come] by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

1 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6
Proverbs 14-15

1 Thessalonians 4:9-18
Jeremiah 22

no photo
Tue 09/01/20 02:37 AM

*TUESDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2020*

*PST. CHRIS*

*LIVE FOR CHRIST*

*I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live (DEUTERONOMY 30:19).*

There re Christians who are fretful about the rapture, uncertain about their eternal security. The Lord doesn't want us to live in such fear or anxiety. The truth is, eternal security is real for the one who as born again, but it at conditioned on your living the Christ-life, living in His righteousness until the end.

If for example, someone who as been born again, changes his mind later about following Jesus, such a person is in trouble, because his eternal security with God is in jeopardy. When you're born again, you're born into God's presence; you live in God's presence. He's your Protector. He keeps you, and no one is able to pluck you out of His hand, according to the Scriptures.

However, life is full of choices. You are the one to make a choice to live for Him continually. When God guides us, He presents us with the options, and then He also tells us what to choose. But He doesn't force us in the choices we make, though He lets us understand the consequences of making the wrong choices.

What you must do, therefore, is to live according to His Word. That as the simplest thing ever. When you're born again, living for Christ is the most natural thing to do with your new nature in Christ. Living right is so natural to you that you have to be tempted to do wrong. This is also where the ministry of the Holy Spirit comes in. The Holy Spirit helps you live the Christian life, and with Him in your life, you never have to worry about missing your way.

Moreover, the Bible says Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy (Jude 1:24). As you live for the Lord, serving Him passionately with absolute conviction, He'll fulfil His purpose and ministry in your life.

*CONFESSION*

*I live purposefully, fulfilling my ministry and calling in Christ Jesus. I refuse to allow anything take my attention away from the Lord and His eternal Kingdom. I am not slothful in business; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I've received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the Gospel of the grace of God. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY*

*2 Peter 1:5-11*
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

*2 Corinthians 5:15*
And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
1 Corinthians15:35-38 Proverbs 7&9

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
1 Thessalonians 2:10-20 & Jeremiah 18

*PERFECTION*
*detrueabrahamicseed*
*sixtymillionUSD*

no photo
Mon 08/31/20 01:11 AM
Rhapsody Of Realities

IT’S ALL PART OF GOD’S PLAN

Monday, August 31st 2020

Pastor Chris

Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God—what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect (Romans 12:2 GNB).

As a Christian, every person who comes into your world has a role to play, whether good or bad. You’ll surely come across different kinds of people in your journey of life. No matter how they relate with you, recognise that God has placed them along your path for your benefit.

It doesn’t make any difference whether they’re helpful or hostile; their relationship with you is part of God’s plan to promote you. Once you understand this, you’ll be happy and grateful to God for anyone who comes into your world. A playwright once said, “All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits, and one man in his time plays many parts.”

Your only concern should be to please your heavenly Father. Don’t get concerned about the wrongs done to you; ignore the negative actions, comments or ill-treatments from others. Only respond in love to those who hurt or despitefully use you.

The highest and topmost quality of God’s character is living out His love in you, for the Bible says “…the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us” (Romans 5:5). You’re a testimony of the Father’s love, and your life is an outshining of that great love—unconditional and self-giving. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
It makes no difference how I’m treated by anyone, I respond only in love and kindness, because the love of God has been shed in abundance in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Every day and in all circumstances, I’m living out that love in me that the Name of Jesus may be glorified. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 5:43-48 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
(44) But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
(45) That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
(46) For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
(47) And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
(48) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7

1 Thessalonians 2:1-9 & Jeremiah 17

Good morning
God bless you.

no photo
Tue 08/25/20 11:45 PM
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26TH

A HAPPY HEART AND A CHEERFUL MIND.

PASTOR CHRIS

A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones (Proverbs 17:22 AMPC).

A disease such as cancer draws its life from depression, bitterness, anger, resentment, malice and sadness. But laughter, which is one of the easiest, quickest and instantly recognizable expressions of joy and cheerfulness, has curative powers. If people who are sick or faced with dire circumstances in their lives would act simply on God’s Word by learning to laugh often, they’ll be amazed at the sudden change.

There’re those who haven’t laughed in a long time. They’ve almost forgotten how to laugh. They look at their lives and conclude there’s nothing to be happy about. In fact, they’d feel guilty if they caught themselves laughing. They believe laughing is for those who aren’t serious about life. Yet, their stiffness hasn’t made life any easier for them.

God wants you to know from His Word that laughter is a healer. Your expression of joy is a good starting point for healing and restoration. Sometimes, when life seems to get tough, learn to pull back and laugh. Have a merry heart and a cheerful mind.

Interestingly, you don’t have to pray to God to give you happiness or cheerfulness; it’s a function of your recreated human spirit. You make yourself joyful with the Word of God. Remember, one of the fruits of your recreated human spirit is joy (Galatians 5:22); you’ve got joy in your spirit; and laughter and cheerfulness are expressions of joy.

CONFESSION:

Irrespective of the circumstances, I’m full of joy twenty-four hours a day, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I’ve been brought into a life of rest, with joy unspeakable and full of glory. The Lord continually fills my mouth with laughter and joy in the Holy Ghost! Glory to His Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 14:17; For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Psalms 126:2; Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.

Galatians 5:22; But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 & Psalms 139-141

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Colossians 3:1-11 & Jeremiah 12.

no photo
Mon 08/24/20 03:22 AM

*||:purple_heart: CHRIST-INSPIRED RESPONSE |:purple_heart:|*

*|| But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil (Luke 6:35). ||*

Monday, 24th August.
Pastor Chris

Have you ever been ill-treated? I believe many of us, at one time or the other have suffered some sort of ill-treatment or injustice. But how God expects us to respond in such a situation is clear in
His Word. He said in James 5:13 AMPC, “Is anyone among you afflicted (ill-treated, suffering evil)? He should pray….” How remarkable!

It parallels what Jesus also said in Luke 6:28; He said, “…pray for them that despitefully use you.” God is aware of such situations in our lives where we face persecutions or put up with mistreatments from other people. However, He doesn’t ask us to pity ourselves, complain, or get bitter at those who mistreat us; rather,
He tells us to pray!

It’s very tempting to react in the exact opposite when maltreated. Some may even try to retaliate or get back at those mistreating them, and in the process, behave in a way different from who they truly are. Never allow someone else’s bad behaviour change your good conduct, or character.

Perhaps you were nice and loving to someone who in return treated you unfairly. Don’t decide never to show love to anyone else because of the betrayal; that won’t be Christ-like. If you succumb to that, you’ll be allowing someone else’s flawed attitude or poor judgement control your character.

The question you should ask yourself is this: “Was it right for me to have helped and shown love?” If it was right, then keep doing what’s right. That way, you protect your spirit from unhealthy infiltrations and deny the devil the opportunity of a traction in your life.

No matter how you’re treated, maintain the Christ attitude. He said, “Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. Give to every man that asketh of thee…love ye your enemies, and do good…and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil” (Luke 6:28-35).

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, thank you for the ability to do right and display your goodness and love to all. I walk in righteousness and dispense your blessings to my world. Through me, many come to know your truth and embrace your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY*
*|| Luke 6:28-35 AMPC ||* Invoke blessings upon and pray for the happiness of those who curse you, implore God’s blessing (favor) upon those who abuse you [who revile, reproach, disparage, and high-handedly misuse you]. 29 To the one who strikes you on the jaw or cheek, offer the other jaw or cheek also; and from him who takes away your outer garment, do not withhold your undergarment as well. 30 Give away to everyone who begs of you [who is in want of necessities], and of him who takes away from you your goods, do not demand or require them back again. 31 And as you would like and desire that men would do to you, do exactly so to them. 32 If you [merely] love those who love you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the [very] sinners love their lovers (those who love them). 33 And if you are kind and good and do favors to and benefit those who are kind and good and do favors to and benefit you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the preeminently sinful do the same. 34 And if you lend money at interest to those from whom you hope to receive, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? Even notorious sinners lend money at interest to sinners, so as to recover as much again. 35 But love your enemies and be kind and do good [doing favors so that someone derives benefit from them] and lend, expecting and hoping for nothing in return but considering nothing as lost and despairing of no one; and then your recompense (your reward) will be great (rich, strong, intense, and abundant), and you will be sons of the Most High, for He is kind and charitable and good to the ungrateful and the selfish and wicked.

*|| Mathew 5:38-45 TPT ||* “Your ancestors have also been taught, ‘Take an eye in exchange for an eye and a tooth in exchange for a tooth.’ 39 However, I say to you, don’t repay an evil act with another evil act. But whoever insults you by slapping you on the right cheek, turn the other to him as well. 40 If someone is determined to sue you for your coat, give him the shirt off your back as a gift in return. 41 And should people in authority take advantage of you, do more than what they demand. 42 Learn to generously share what you have with those who ask for help, and don’t close your heart to the one who comes to borrow from you.” 43 “Your ancestors have also been taught ‘Love your neighbors and hate the one who hates you.’ 44 However, I say to you, love your enemy, bless the one who curses you, do something wonderful for the one who hates you, and respond to the very ones who persecute you by praying for them. 45 For that will reveal your identity as children of your heavenly Father. He is kind to all by bringing the sunrise to warm and rainfall to refresh whether a person does what is good or evil.

1 Corinthians 9
Psalm 128-134

Colosians 2:8-15
Jeremiah 9

Previous 1 3